The Self Bondage Pretend Scenario Thread

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Self Bondage Pretend Scenario Thread

Post by BandG »

I'm sure many of us pretend we're in some sort of scenario when we tie ourselves up e.g. you imagine you have been burgled.

I thought it would be a good idea to share our recent self bondage ideas!

Today I tied myself up in just my boxer shorts (red pair). I used a pink neck tie to tie my ankles and another pink necktie for my knees.

I used a scarf to tie across my upper body and used rope I've fashioned into wrist ties for my wrists. I gagged myself with my girlfriend's underwear and then black duct tape wrapped around my face with my mouth open, across my forehead and then underneath the chin. I find that makes an excellent gag, virtually impossible to loosen and looks great!

I then lay on my bed on my stomach and imagined I had been burgled, that the burglar was rummaging around the apartment and all I could do was wriggle and shout into my gag. I imagined my girlfriend would be home any minute and find me!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I had a nice self bondage session over the weekend. I was wearing a blue and black bustier, black leather mini skirt, black tights, high heels and black satin opera gloves. I had my hands tied behind by back, legs tied together at the ankles and above the knees, black cloth blindfold, and I was gagged with a few strips of black duct tape.

Initially I just pretended I was kidnapped, but didn't come up with any elaborate scenario. After a while, I decided to add a new wrinkle to the session. I pretended that my captors had to move to another hideout and were waiting for one of them to get back with the van so I can be transported. The idea that I was a captive awaiting transport was very exciting!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

I often like to tie myself inside my nylon sleepsack and pretend that my girlfriend is pleasuring herself next to me whilst there is nothing I can do about it as I push against the nylon mesh. If only it could happen in real life 😂
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

My last few have been simple stories really. My fantasies include my gf of course. She and I have been trading escape challenges. Her problem is that I keep escaping and she can’t. That is until she uses this particular hogtie. Cross wrist and cross ankle. After she does that its over, I am unable to escape. My fantasy goes further but.... :D
Hogtied and loving it
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Most of the time my pretend scenario is that I'm being bound and humiliated by either random women or friends of my wife. The most elaborate scenario I had recently was last month while my wife was out of town for a few days. I had crossdressed completely, which I rarely do because it's rare that I can do so with enough time to properly get rid of the evidence and I only enjoy doing that when I'm being tied up. Basically a wig, lipstick, eyeliner, and a maid outfit but I wound up combining it with a schoolgirl outfit because the one she had was lingerie. I had gagged myself with a pair of her panties and had cleavegagged myself with a ace bandage carefully so as not to get lipstick on her undies(because that would have been hell to explain if it didn't wash out). However I should have did another wrapping over my big mouth because what wound up happening was I laid forward on our bed and got lipstick on her side!! I thought I had managed to get it all out but when she got home I realized I had only got it to transfer to the inside part. Ultimately I had to make some BS excuse for washing the sheets(I had spilled some "fruit punch" on it :D )

Skipping back because of the aforementioned incident I changed my mind and opted to do a chair tie. However I wanted to see how I would look as a bound helpless schoolgirl so I positioned my laptop camera so I could watch myself. I was tempted to record myself but I had some random irrational fear of my laptop being hacked or malfuntioning and my video being leaked to FaceBook Live or something so I ultimately decided against it. The way I was bound though was I had my feet tied on each side to the armrest and my hands tied behind the chair via cinch noose. I was actually amazed at how it turned out and how much of a DID I looked.

The other two recent sessions I had weren't nearly as elaborate but just as good. Actually the next one I had almost was. It was either slightly before or after the aforementioned one but I had tied myself partially in the closet with a dangling wedgie. I had made a cinch noose and wrist coils in front for my hands but before doing that I used my nearby broom to flick off the light. I believe I was cleave gagged with my socks this time around with tape to keep it in place. Something about being bound in darkness just adds to the helplessness. Plus even with the broom nearby it wasn't easy to find the right spot to flick the lights back on.

My most recent session was quick but did a number on me. It was a traditional self-hogtie, which is my usual go to for a quick session. The gag was what made this one interesting. Gagged with my wife's panties(which were not clean because of the material she was reading the night before) and two ace bandages. One used as a cleave gag. The other was used partially as a cleave gag and as a wraparound; I did the first loop in between my lips but the rest completely over the mouth. The final step was looping my bathrope rope through the back of my undies and then behind my second gag creating a wedgie that pulls the more I struggle.(DeviantArt has given me quite the wedgie fetish) As if that wasn't enough I had a particular wand between my thighs which were tied together. Long story short, half a hour very well spent.

Good grief I don't realize how much of a deviant I really am until I actually type this stuff out.
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

I have this green pleated cheerleader skirt with two white lines at the hem and black thigh highs I always wear whenever I indulge in self-bondage
So I was wearing those and a black T-shirt along with a pair of skimpy blue panties.
I pretended that I had just been jumped by a house intruder and after gropping my bum, massaging my crotch and lifting my skirt up to oggle my panties that he'd quickly stuffed a sock into my mouth and wrapped another around my mouth as a gag.
Then, he's tie my hands behind my back, legs together above and below the knee, ankles together and arms to my side and then shoved me into the bathroom to writhe about and try and escape my bonds which were making me progressively hornier in the process.
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

I have some self bondage cuffs and will often cuff my ankles, wrists, and gag myself with either a panel or a ball gag. Typically I'll pretend that I'm either waiting to serve my master or shuffle around like I'm a prisoner being lead around by captor.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic