How would you tie me up?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Evannnn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How would you tie me up?

Post by Evannnn »

One of my main passions in life is bondage, I love being tied up and left feeling so helpless.

This questionnaire will be a few basic questions about how and where you would like to tie me up if you got the chance to.

This questionnaire will contain 7 questions, each with multiple answers to choose from and don't worry if something you would isn't an option you can add it to your answer if you like.

Question 1: What type of restraint would you use to tie me up?

Rope

Tape

Cloth

Scarves

Sheets

Other(a restraint of your choosing)

Question 2: Where would you tie me up?

Living room

Bedroom

Basement

Attic

Garage

Garden

Woods

Other(a location of your choosing)

Question 3: How would you tie me?

Just hands and feet

To a chair

On the floor

To a bed

To a pole

To a tree

To a table

Hogtie

Other(a position f your choosing)

Question 4: What would you use as the stuffing part of the gag?

A piece of cloth

A sponge

A rubber ball

A sock(clean or dirty it's your choice)

Underwear(clean or dirty it's your choice)

No stuffing

Other(stuffing of your choosing)

Question 5: How you finish gagging me?

A single piece of tape

Multiple pieces of tape

Tape wrapped around my mouth

Cleave gag(cloth)

Cleave gag(scarf)

Cleave gag(sock)

OTM gag(cloth)

OTM gag(scarf)

OTM gag(sock)

Other(a gag of your choosing)

Question 6: How long would you keep me tied up?

10 minutes

30 minutes

1 hour

2 hours

3 hours

All day

Overnight

As long as you want

Question 7: Is there anything else in particular you would if you were to tie me up? For example if you choose to use an OTM gag would you add multiple layers to make it more effective or turn it into an OTN gag?

That concludes this little questionnaire I hope you liked it and if I missed anything here that you would do differently then feel free to add it to your answers. If you would like to talk more about bondage email me at magpie135@yahoo.com
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

This is fun!

I would tie you up with rope to a pole in the attic! I would stuff your mouth with a sponge and keep in place with a scarf (cleave gag). And I would keep you tied up for two hours.
Evannnn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evannnn »

Treville wrote: 1 year ago This is fun!

I would tie you up with rope to a pole in the attic! I would stuff your mouth with a sponge and keep in place with a scarf (cleave gag). And I would keep you tied up for two hours.
Sounds fun! :D
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Evannnn wrote: 1 year ago
Treville wrote: 1 year ago This is fun!

Sounds fun! :D
I hope you´d enjoyed it. It´s possible that I may have teased you a little while you were tied up (you know, tickled your sides, commenting on how you can´t get out, things like that).

Will you take revenge once your freed from your bonds? If so, how?
SweetSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SweetSwitch »

It's a pleasure to tie you with ropes , in you bedroom to a chair, stuffing a socks in your mouth and then some strips of tape and a otm/otn cloth or scarf , and you will remain in that way as long as you want sweety, just get ready to some tickling
RealTugger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RealTugger »

I will put you into a tight hogtie with rope. I will tie you at your wrists, elbows, around your chest, ankles, above and under the knees. As a gag I would use a bandana in a cleave gag style without any stuffing. I will keep you like this for 15 and take some pictures of you. Then, as I remove your gag and you expect to be untied I will put your socks in your mouth and wrap duck tape around your head 3 times to keep them in place. I will use the bandana to blindfold you and finally I will lock you in the closet. We will have a short tickling session...You will stay there as long as I want :twisted:
D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e »

I would wrap you like a mummy using duct tape. Wrapped up on a pole from the top of your head to the tips of your toes with only your nose free. I’d stuff my dirty socks in your mouth and leave you like that for 2 hours, and then probably change positions or change roles. 😁
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic