Handgag Experiences

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Holly09
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Holly09 »

I don’t normally do handgags but something I love to do is cover my victims mouth with a temporary gag/muffler. For example whilst my friend is tying up the subs legs I’d cover their mouth with a tissue from my sleeve or like a rag and tell them about all the things we’re gonna do to them.
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Holly09 wrote: 1 year ago I don’t normally do handgags but something I love to do is cover my victims mouth with a temporary gag/muffler. For example whilst my friend is tying up the subs legs I’d cover their mouth with a tissue from my sleeve or like a rag and tell them about all the things we’re gonna do to them.
Even as a handgag lover...the idea of this happening is very very intriguing...
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

A few times when getting more intimate with partners. Always fun seeing where it escalated when I tried to resist..
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

My ex-girlfriend used to hand gag me a lot. It was always pretty hot when she did that.
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

Handgags were basically the signal I gave to my ex that I wanted to do some bondage and she would either lean into it if she wanted to or just brush it aside if she didn't feel like it.
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

The first time I did a 'home invasion' roleplay I handgagged my partner. She had a genuine wobble as I appeared, so for a minute or so I had to keep my gloved hand over her mouth while she calmed down. Once she was ok and I confirmed she still wanted to carry on, I removed my hand and proceeded to tie her up. It taught me a lot, and now I'm a lot older I'd introduce a new partner to TUGs and home invasion games with a bit more care. Poor woman had a fright, so whilst we both enjoyed what we did, it's not great to scare people for real!

But I do love a handgag, both to give and to receive.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic