New rank? How did you start?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

New rank? How did you start?

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

If this doesn't make any sense it's probably because of my wording or not understanding it partially because I believe I have come down with the flu or maybe a mere cold. Don't worry it's no covid as I tested myself earlier in the week.

I believe I may have achieved a new rank of whatever they call them in here today as it's opened up a few new things in my profile which is always a nice thing to see. I'm still getting to grips with the format of the site so forgive me if I am a slow learner.

It's nice just to be a part of this community and converse with people as crazy and enthusiastic about the love of bondage that I have it not more.

Now all I need to try do is make some friends on here which is easier said than done, I'm a tad socially awkward and have never had much luck with making friends personally either that or it takes a long time. Anyhow forgive the long ramble of a senseless madman.

A question I always like to ask us how people originally got into bondage as it fascinates me to learn what really sent them in this direction and made them like it?

For me I was about 12 when I first got into it I recall doing a project in RE making our own ten commandments. One I decided on with a friend was thou shall not kidnap. I recall coming across a poorly pixelated image of a woman tied up and gagged in a trunk. I'm not sure what it was initially about it that drew me to this image that turned me on about it. It took me a long time to understand why but that's a topic for another time.

😊
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

For me, I was around 5 or 6 and saw a scene on television, a movie my sister was watching, a kidnapped woman was tied to a bed and in closeup she was straining up toward the camera with a wide strip of white adhesive tape over her mouth. I was mesmerized.....and the seed was planted.

When I started tying myself up was when I was 12 or 13, I was also painfully shy and thought I was the only one in the world who liked the idea of seeing girls tied up and gagged. While waiting for a class to start I'm watching other students walking past the open door and singling out the better looking girls....then my brain gave me the idea: if I 'm too shy to talk to girls and tie them up, why not BE the girl and tie myself up. Made sense at the time.......and still does today :)
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Around 7 or 8, one of my friends challenged me to tie him up. He escaped rather easily, then wanted to tie me up. I went along, and, like him, I easily escaped.

We played off and on between ourselves, and got better at both tying and escaping, but the most fun I had, was when eight of us, all 9-10 years old, had a cub scout den campout in my back yard. To "watch" us, we had a 12 year old boy scout, and he saw a couple of us playing "tie and gag," and talked the rest of us into letting him tie us up. He was pretty good, too, but we'd seen several dozen western shows on TV, where two or more people were tied up, then, when the "bad guys" left them, they got back to back, and untied each other.

TV, and, to a lesser extent, movies (Saturday serials), were the influences in our tie up games.

Drawscore
honourthechapter1775

Thanks for the reply guys is so interesting to hear how other people got into the hobby and what initially drew them in to begin with
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I can't really say any one thing got me interested. I started with a fascination with scenes in TV shows and books with characters kidnapped or captured by the bad guys and how they got out of those situations. It developed from there. I had a mild interest all the way back to my elementary school days, but it really took off in my early teens.
honourthechapter1775

I think that's when most people have a beggining fascination start for them, thank god for those dastardly villains and their ropes or tape. Also might just explain why I like villains as much as I do. Thanks for sharing
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

I think my fascination of Tying Up people. Probably started with TV Shows and Definitely WonderWoman being tied up didn't help the matters either. And I started to tie up my best friend
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Okay I did a true story on this some time ago, maybe on the other site or this one. When I was six or seven years old, I overheard a conversation my dad had with the babysitter. He said that he might be back on Friday. I really didn't like staying at the babysitter's house Friday came no father, so I convinced my sister to leave the babysitter's to walk to the apartment complex, the gas station attendance had us wait for the police. The officer checked the apartment I lived at. My dad wasn't home. The officer took us back to the babysitter's house. He wanted to talk to them.

After the conversation the babysitter brought us upstairs to a room with her son tied up on the floor trying to escape. She asked me if I would like to be tied up. I shook my head. She said good you pull a stunt like that again and she will tie me up. So I got scared, she punished me by not giving me breakfast.

A week later I was at home in my room tied my ankles then tied a loop stuck my hands in behind my back twisted the loop got stuck tried to get out. For ten to twenty minutes I sat there trying to figure out how to escape, if I should get my dad to get me out. Then I would have to tell him why I am in this situation. I then realized I could twist the other way.

I actually liked that feeling so I kept doing it until I I got stuck doing it apparently I twisted to tight. I waited until someone got home. So I went out hoping it wasn't my parents and it was my sister she cut me out. My sister cut me out after laughing at me. She wanted to tie me up and take pictures. I let her tie me up, but not take pictures. Well she took pictures anyway, I escaped and replaced her film and threw it away.
SNAFU
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Well as a child I played tie up games (cowboys Indians, cops and robbers etc) and as a younger teen some escape challenges, long before tic-tock and youtube. But never had sexual feelings.

About 10 years ago , between my two marriages, a boy friend introduced me to bondage in foreplay and sex. Starting with blindfold annoying husbands behind me, also letting me tie him to the bed.
honourthechapter1775

Thanks for the reply JulieG and Boocola, yeah I'd blame wonder woman for a lot of things who knew she could be so influential when it came to bondage hey? Glad I posted this topic I'm getting a lot of interesting feedback and getting to talk to a lot of interesting people along the way. Almost makes me wish I ha d done this year's ago. Still it's never too late.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic