Duct tape

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Oddbods
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Duct tape

Post by Oddbods »

What kind of tape looks like duct tape but doesn't make any noise coming off the roll? If you've ever seen a borderland bound video that's the tape I'm talking about. Thanks.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I moved this post to the according section, please always make sure that you something in the right section, in this case TUGs talk.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

I know what your talking about, I'm fairly certain it's bondage tape, it only sticks to itself. Never used it but I get electrical tape, quiet to unroll and very tight when wrapped :D
Kik: johnnygmmy
RachelM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RachelM »

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I think there are some types of bondage tape they make too that are silver to create the look of duct tape witj less of the painful stickiness
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Gagfan wrote: 5 years ago I think there are some types of bondage tape they make too that are silver to create the look of duct tape witj less of the painful stickiness
Your looking for gaffing tape; http://www.thetapeworks.com/tape/index. ... 2_44_47_99
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
icedteacool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by icedteacool »

It's any type of vinyl tape, just FYI. Very similar characteristics to electrical tape, but if you search for vinyl tape on Ebay or Amazon you're bound to find it! Sub-shop sells this branded as "world's best gag tape" - I've got several rolls and it's an absolutely instant favorite for anyone I tie.
Message me! I don't bite!
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

There's a few different types, the stuff I get only sticks to itself and doesn't make any noise. Everyone has already mentioned the good ones, especially the stuff from subshop.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic