No-sex TUGs between Adults

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

No-sex TUGs between Adults

Post by superduperwaveydavey »

I’ve noticed that most of the true adult stories on here have a strong, sexual theme. However, I’m very much interested in reading true or realistic fictional stories where consensual adults get tied up in casual scenarios. For example, adults getting tied up while watching movies, getting tied up at a party as a dare, escape challenges etc where the focus of the story isn’t necessarily sexual relief. For me, tying someone up or being tied up can be more thrilling than the sex itself.

I don’t know whether there aren’t many of these stories because they aren’t as interesting as stories with a strong sexual theme or whether there aren’t many people that share the same interest?
Last edited by superduperwaveydavey 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I agree that finding TUG stories between adults that are not focused on sexual elements can be difficult. People in general tend to view "for adults" as automatically involving sexual or sexualized elements. However, I do recall reading many good stories involving only adults in the "For Everyone" sections. @AlexUSA3 "Cool Girls Club" series comes to mind, but that's in the fictional sections.

It is why the capitalization rules for gender tagging are so important on this site: capital letters indicate over-18 year-old individuals, so if you come across a tag like F+/F+ in the"For Everyone" sections, the story very likely involves no sex or sexualization at all as it would otherwise potentially violate site rules.

So try doing case sensitive searches (I can only think of doing these manually myself; traditional search engines suck at that, the programmers behind those, even the more recent AI powered ones, think they know better than you what you want to search for, so good luck automating one!) . If you only want stories involving adults only, avoid stories with lower case m and lower case f.

FInally, even the term "casual" in an adult context implies sex in my corner of the world, typically sex between adults that are not in a committed long-term relationship. So some people may see the title of this post and think we are talking about TUGs between people who only meet up on occasion, which is indeed what I thought before reading the full post! Perhaps changing the title to "No-Sex TUGs between Adults" or something along those lines might get more of the attention and comments you seek? Just a thought. ;)
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

@tiedinbluetights Thank you so much! That title is far better than mine and I’ve amended it. “Casual” also has those connotations here, which wasn’t intended in my heading.

Thanks for the tips and I’ll check out the @AlexUSA3 stories you have recommended.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 week ago I agree that finding TUG stories between adults that are not focused on sexual elements can be difficult. People in general tend to view "for adults" as automatically involving sexual or sexualized elements. However, I do recall reading many good stories involving only adults in the "For Everyone" sections. AlexUSA3 "Cool Girls Club" series comes to mind, but that's in the fictional sections.
I'm charmed by the compliment! Yes, I do have quite a few "stories for everyone" in which the casts are partially or fully adult, and those indeed can all be found at the "CGC Short Stories" link in my signature. :)

Just because the cast is full of adults doesn't require there be sexual play.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Yeah, I think part of this is just a categorisation thing. The different labels are "for adults" and "for everyone" which, to me at least, implies that any story in the former contains some sort of mature element that isn't suitable for under-18s. A story featuring only adult participants but with no mature/sexual elements would presumably belong in "for everyone".

Personally I enjoy bondage/TUGs in both sexual and non-sexual ways, so I'd be happy to read any such stories. I don't know what the breakdown would be across other users.
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

Personally i love escape challenges and have done many as "sport" between my friends! Ive posted storylines about them too!
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

@ExcessivelyCurious I’m the same as you in that enjoy bondage/TUGs in both sexual and non-sexual scenarios but I’d definitely like to see more non-sexual scenarios as there can be just as (if not more) thrilling. I agree with you about the categorisation. It’s just difficult to find stories with adults only in the “For Everyone” section.

@Ellie96 I’ve started to read the short escape stories with you, Evo and others. This is exactly what I’m talking about. I love what I’ve read so far and will finish reading them when I have chance. Thanks for posting and letting me know!
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

@Ellie96 OMG. I really enjoyed reading those stories with you and Evo. It sounded like you both had so much fun. I hope you post more.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Yeah I wish there was more non-sexual fiction for adults. I have no interest in sexual stuff at all.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

I recommend you check out my posts here. Grace routinely gets tied up for the fun of it, and many of our evenings involve her being bound & gagged while we watch a movie or streaming program. She struggles and we roleplay, but sex isn't necessarily the goal.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

I'm not much of a writer but perform all kinds of TUG scenerios sex or non-sex.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I'm actually more interested in non-consentual fictions involving burglaries/robberies, kidnaps etc. But where no one is hurt etc. Would love to see more of these kind of fictions. Oh and always M/M also.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Are you talking about people 18 or older(so let's say just out of school, including college), or only about people who, dunno, have a job, their own flat, and so on. I hope you know what I mean.

Generall, as others mention, take a look at the "for everyone" section. Also, yeah, as soon as sex is involved, my interest in a story nearly always goes to zero. There have been exceptions, but they are extremely rare. Kinda frustrating, when I found a story that sounded interesting, and then it has strong, sexual elements in it.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

TheOldPirate wrote: 5 days ago I recommend you check out my posts here. Grace routinely gets tied up for the fun of it, and many of our evenings involve her being bound & gagged while we watch a movie or streaming program. She struggles and we roleplay, but sex isn't necessarily the goal.
Thank you. I will check them out!
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

FelixSH wrote: 5 days ago Are you talking about people 18 or older(so let's say just out of school, including college), or only about people who, dunno, have a job, their own flat, and so on. I hope you know what I mean.

Generall, as others mention, take a look at the "for everyone" section. Also, yeah, as soon as sex is involved, my interest in a story nearly always goes to zero. There have been exceptions, but they are extremely rare. Kinda frustrating, when I found a story that sounded interesting, and then it has strong, sexual elements in it.
Thanks for the tips! I’m not that bothered about their age/home/job situation as long as they are adults.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

In that case, you could try my story "Roommate Wars". In my signature is a link to a post with links to all my stories. There is no sex involved, like in all my stories. You can also try some others, like Making Money. Maybe they are to your taste, even aside from having no sexial elements. Most are about guys (always guys), who are vaguely at college age.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic