Microfoam tape

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Microfoam tape

Post by RotiferTape »

I’m sure this has been asked before, probably several times. But does any lone have experience using microfoam tape as a gag? If so what are your likes/dislikes about it? I haven’t used it yet but want to try it soon. Also are there certain brands that are better than others? Thanks!
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
zora963

Post by zora963 »

If you wrap it tight it’ll be very snug, and it’s way comfier than duct or electrical tape. The 3M brand is great.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Thanks!
I bought a foam tape that was brown and it was an awesome gag. I don’t think it was technically the same thing as microfoam tape you usually see used in bondage so I’m going to try and find that next .
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
zora963

Post by zora963 »

For that you need 3M 1528-3 tape.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

If you want something else that sticks well, use Tegaderm (3M - 16004 m- 4inchx11yards or 10cm/10m). Comes in roles, so cut to size. Do not use over your eyes.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

The only downside of micro foam tape, to me, was the cost. It’s good stuff! Really stretchy and doesn’t hurt when it comes off.
slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago If you want something else that sticks well, use Tegaderm (3M - 16004 m- 4inchx11yards or 10cm/10m). Comes in roles, so cut to size. Do not use over your eyes.
I used Tegaderm to cover my tattoo when I first got it. That stuff sticks very well and held up in through sweat, showering, etc. Haven’t tried it as a gag yet though.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

If you want something that is grey, thinner, and is also fairly good at not bruising/pulling hair, PVC tape is nice. It is essentially electrical tape, but you can get it wider.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TapeBondage123 wrote: 3 years ago Haven’t tried it as a gag yet though.
Give it a try. A combination of Tegaderm and Microfoam tape also works well. Sticking foam over the Tegaderm makes removing it easier. Probably also works with duct tape over Tegaderm. It is also not cheap ($40/roll), but you don't need much, so a roll lasts pretty long.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Thejeppo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Thejeppo »

Microfoam is a great gag, I love the stuff, but we have recently begun using 2.5inch electrical tape. Thin but strong, and dosn't hurt when removing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic