Early signs you were Into Tugs ?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Early signs you were Into Tugs ?

Post by Nightly Binds »

SO. just a carious question, I have heard many stories of peoples first experiences at Tie up games, but, something I'm am interested to hear, is what sort of things do you recall that made you realize you like the thought of being tied up or seeing other tied ? before you even knew what tugs were :) I know I can name a view instances when I think back to it, during my childhood.

The the first and earliest I can ever recall from when I must have been about 6 or 7 was actually from a Pokémon card set I remember seeing, on one of the cards I remember it showed an image of bulbasaur I believe it was having used it's vines to wrap up Pikachu tightly as it showed him struggling to break free ( I think it was some type of attack move ) as a kid I always remember being drawn to that card when ever I saw it.and would sometimes just take that one out to look at it once in a while heh heh.

Another one I remember when I must have been a bit older was From Chuck E cheese's of all places, XD I remember there was this Arcade game they had , where you had to stomp on some spiders that lit up on the ground before time runs out. However what stood out to me the most about the game, were the images on the arcade façade itself,
I remember there was this set of images that told you what the game was about, an image of a guy about to stomp on a spider, however below it, was an image that showed what happens if you don't stomp on all of them in time, and that was it, showed the Giant Queen spider having webbed up the guy nearly head to toe in it's silk and, I'd use to think of to myself of what it'd be like being webbed up like that by her ;)
There was Another image on there that showed another guy who was just tangled up and struggling on a large spider web from what I recall, and one of the giant spiders about to throw what I think was a bomb onto him. ( which could also result in my liking for perilous situations,)
now of course, that never does happen if you loose, but needless to say, that game was one I always found myself drawn too mainly for those images on them :lol:

The final main one I can think of was From a Live action sitcom on the Disney channel, that aired back in the early 2000s, you may have heard of it, " Even Stevens " now this one I think is the major one that made me really know I liked the thought of being tied up, basically in this Ep, the main character, is trying to make money to by some suit of Armor, he learns his sister is having a sleepover with a bunch of girls from school.
so he does, the only " logical " thing and charges the boys from his school to come over and spy on the girls through a secret camera he hid in the living room,( they were all hiding in the basement ) I don't think it's no surprise to learn where this heads, but basically, the girls and his sister all eventually find out what's going on and storm downstairs to confront the boys, who all scramble to get out, save for the main character, who is forcibly dragged back in the house by the girls, where, we cut to him having been tied to a chair, wearing a pink night gown, mouth taped up with a pair of red lips drawn on, hair done up in curlers and the girls all crowding around him giving him a girly makeover,.
I can say that ep alone has certainly inspired my tastes in tugs for years to come, the idea of being tied up and teased by many girls, getting a girly makeover, and then left to struggle alone with your new look, all of it stayed with me for years, :lol:

other examples that knew was a big one, was the TV show" The perils of Penelope pitstop " in which almost every ep had the title character being tied up and placed in some over the top but creative death trap and having to be rescued, I swear I used to watch it when ever I Could just for those scenes, and I remember not wanting anyone to know I was watching the show too much, thinking they might find some connection to my secret interests XD

but, with that said, I am interested to hear, just what sort of things had inspired your tastes in tugs, or made you realize just how long you been interested in them, :?:
Last edited by Nightly Binds 2 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Stories. Before I had my first tug at 5. I had read a book about a boy and a girl who was tied up in one of the chapters of the book. Even one in Freak the Mighty where one of the characters was bound. In goosebumps choose your own adventure where character is sometimes bound if you choose the wrong option. In a movie, where a kid ties up an adult in Dennis the Menance. In Ransom, where a kid was bound to a bed in chains. So media + experience + stories sparked my initial interests. It was not until I was 8 that I really enjoyed it.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

For me, it was that I noticed I paid a lot of attention to scenes in TV shows, cartoons, books, etc. where characters were tied up. I had a few experiences with hostage/rescue games as a kid and it helped reinforce the idea to me these types of scenes were exciting.

It's still hard for me to pin down one thing. Ninja Turtles was the first cartoon I was into, and I had a lot of toys and a few comics. April O'Neal is somewhat infamous in some circles for getting kidnapped (as well as the Turtles themselves and some innocents on occasion). That's probably the single biggest thing that I can definitively say had an impact.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

For it had to be tv that showed me that had a interest in Tugs
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Craftytied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Craftytied »

When I was a kid and saw cartoon characters on tv tied up, ever since I just saw kept exploring it and understood it more
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Never quite got over the cop/ firefighter (for me cop, obviously) stage as a kid.

Always really enjoyed watching handcuffing. My dad watched a lot of COPS (the TV show) when I was younger, so I did get to see it a fair amount.
gayjacket
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gayjacket »

I always wanted to play Blind Man's Bluff. That probably sounds like it's not such a big deal, but looking back on it, it really was the first sign. I remember my parents being a little bit unsure about the whole idea XD
27/F/USA/bi/switch. Want to RP with me? Read my profile carefully for more! I try to respond to all PMs, but it might take me a few days, depending on how busy my life's keeping me!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

When I was around 7, I noticed that I really like seeing characters bound and gagged in cartoons. It wasn't long before I started doing self bondage where I would gag myself with a bandana (with no stuffing and tied too loosely, so it was completely ineffective) and tying a jump rope around my waist and slipping my arms through, all the while pretending I've been kidnapped. That was the start of my life-long love of bondage.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
SighzAllDay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SighzAllDay »

Seeing Drew Barrymore in Charlies Angels tape gagged. I felt a pull, and have been obsessed with tape gags and gag kisses ever since.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Watching Aladdin when he was captured and gagged. Also my first R movie Ransom where the boy was kidnapped.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Seeing Teri Hatcher tied up in a Superman episode and having no idea why I liked it so much. Also watched old Batman reruns at the time and found the peril scenes at the end exciting.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

There was of course Peter Pan, Alladin, TMNT, Scooby Doo, and Inspector Gadget, all of which had scenes with characters gagged and tied. But it is hard to know whether it was me or my darling babysitter who started the shenanigans, it was so long ago.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

SighzAllDay wrote: 2 years ago Seeing Drew Barrymore in Charlies Angels tape gagged. I felt a pull, and have been obsessed with tape gags and gag kisses ever since.
It was exactly the same that did it for me, that scene is great.
Happytie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Happytie »

My childhood was in the sixties, so I have to blame The Avengers (not the comic book heroes) - who couldn't get excited with Emma Peele getting into scrapes - and regularly tied up??
Even puppets like Lady Penelope in Thunderbirds and the Daphne in Scooby Doo!
There were so many strong damsels in the sixties.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

The first ever sign I felt was when I was around
5 or 6. I saw tv show and at the end it had 2 guys tying up and gagging a woman then hiding her in a closet. It ended with a shot of her struggling in her bonds and moaning through her gag... this not only sparked my interest in tie ups.. but mainly also.. the deep sounds of moaning through the gag, this had a really deep impact on me. As a child, I had no idea what it was I was feeling at the time, but as an adult.. now I know!

Ever since then as the years progessed I, my fascination with bondage grew.. seeing all the tv shows of people tied and gagged such as Inspector Gadget, TMHT, other old cartoons and particually Batman the 60s tv show wear they were often tied up at the end of the show. I felt big boost in my interest the first time I ever saw Aladdin being bound gagged.. I loved Prince Phillip tied up and gagged in Sleeping Beauty.

Through all that time until now, tie ups and bondage.. particually the sound gagged noises has continued to be an essential part of my life, I continue to enjoy tie up scenes in the movies and tv shows, practicing self bondage wilst dressed up and making comments on this group page and chatting a rping with other members.

The whole concept has become a great big part of me. Thank you for posting this topic!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Tv shows, movies, the Hardy Boys books, other books, comic books. Just loved it whenever I saw or read about a man getting tied up, gagged and taken away.

One of the greatest works of classic literature, "A Tale of Two Cities," has a scene where one of the main characters, Dr. Manette, (a young physician at the time with a wife and young daughter) is whisked off to indefinite imprisonment in a coach. Once he is in the coach, I cannot recall if his kidnappers tie his hands, but I definitely remember them "muffling" his mouth! Still gets me excited! :D
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago Tv shows, movies, the Hardy Boys books, other books, comic books. Just loved it whenever I saw or read about a man getting tied up, gagged and taken away.

One of the greatest works of classic literature, "A Tale of Two Cities," has a scene where one of the main characters, Dr. Manette, (a young physician at the time with a wife and young daughter) is whisked off to indefinite imprisonment in a coach. Once he is in the coach, I cannot recall if his kidnappers tie his hands, but I definitely remember them "muffling" his mouth! Still gets me excited! :D
I read that book as a kid, too. Admittedly, it was an abridged version, so the real story might be different, but I definitely remember they didn't tie his hands at all, because it struck me as odd, even at that age. I do think they grabbed his arms, at least, while they gagged him and shoved him into the carriage.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Dukes of Hazzard planted some very fruitful seeds in me.
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

I remember that I was mermerized by the tie up scenes in comics, especially in a very popular western comic. At the used books and comics store I would quickly look through them and only buy the ones with tie up scenes in them. My favourite scene was where a kid tied an indian squaw tightly to a tree while threathening her at gunpoint, and loved to imagine getting to do that to a grown woman or seeing someine actually do that to a woman around me. I also loved detective books where people were captured and tied up and would read and imagine those scenes again and again. From that my imagination would run wild and I imagined tie up scenes everywhere, and imagined women around me tied up and gagged in forced but non sexual situations. The first tie up games I played was with my sisters dolls.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

It was home alone 3 when i was 8 years old, miss hess taped to the chair by the sexy villain.

The way she tied her up, the mmping sounds, the domination and helplessness. I fell in love with tugs since them, I still have huge crush on the villain she was so sexy and dominant.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Minnie Mouse handgagged in a Mickey's detective story. Two years ago I recovered in a comics fair the comic book with the story. At the time I was 6 and 3 months old.
Then anime, tv series, films... until my male cousins and my sister's Barbies :lol: ...
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Seeing tv shows like those old westerns and crime dramas where someone was tied and gagged...also reading Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew books.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

My sisters had all of the Nancy Drew books. There were two in particular. The Hidden Staircase and and the Secret of the Old Clock. I think that’s right. Both had illustrations of Nancy tied up.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I guess between 7 and 9. Played 'Cowboys and Indians' and 'Cops and Robbers' with my friends. It seemed like the 'Indians' and 'Robbers' got tied up a lot, and I was almost always an Indian or Robber. But when I was a cop or cowboy, I thought it was great fun to tie up a robber or Indian, especially if he was someone who tied me up in the last game, or earlier in the current game.

I liked playing "Home Alone" on sleepovers, long before the movie came out. But the kid(s) didn't outsmart the crook(s), and got tied up. A lot. Much of the time in our street clothes, but sometimes, in our pajamas. Sleepovers were usually once or twice a month; more often when school was out. Summer back yard campouts with 4-5 friends, were fun, too. We'd all be "pajama Indians" from enemy tribes. To tell ourselves apart, one "tribe" would wear the pants and coat/top, and the other would just wear the pants.

Gawd, being a kid was fun!

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic