Early signs you were Into Tugs ?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I remember that i felt something. When i saw someone Tied up in movies. But this feeling came to a breakthru, when I saw the movie childs play, Where Chucky had tied up the boy, and stuffed a sock in his mouth.
The first time I was tied up, I just let them tie me up, it was sooo exciting☺️
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

Had an early interest in tied up people or characters in films and books/magazines. Tug-interest began in my early teens, had a friend who I played with. Don't know if he did it for the same reason, but he was pretty eager to restrain me and sometimes I got the upper hand too.😃
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

I remember being interested in it at a very young age, definitely by the time I was 7 (maybe even younger). I remember seeing the brief tape gag scene in That Darn Cat and just really wanting that to happen to me or do it to someone else. Every time I saw a bondage scene in a movie from then on, my heart would start racing.
teejay_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by teejay_b2b »

Definitely from cartoons or tv shows as a kid. I liked the heros being captured, bound and put into death traps. Especially when the female love interest was also involved! favourite scenes were definitely from power rangers or the batman cartoons. But I think my first scene wher I REALLY noticed when roger rabbit was tied back to back with Jessica rabbit! Especially Jessicas moans of peril and her chest :shock:
Last edited by teejay_b2b 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Very young for me. I absolutely noticed any time Daphne was kidnapped and tied up. Being a small child in the early 80's, Daisy Duke was constantly being tied up. Somehow or another Mary Ann and Ginger on Gilligan's Island reruns found themselves tied up quite a bit, and I was there for it!
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Tying myself up after school. Asking mum for toy handcuffs, aged 5 walking round with my hands behind my back in a hair scrunchie……….
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Sian91 wrote: 2 months ago Tying myself up after school. Asking mum for toy handcuffs, aged 5 walking round with my hands behind my back in a hair scrunchie……….

I used to use multiple hair ties around my wrists because they actually gave the pressure of a secure tie.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic