Youngest TUGs

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

I think the first time I was tied up was at the age of seven maybe eight. I asked an older girl in the backyard to tie me up with her skipping rope and to make it so that I couldn't get free. She complied with my request and indeed I could not get free. I think she was about twelve years old. I sat quite a long time tied under her desk and felt like I was in seventh heaven :D

My fantasies of being tied up started a lot earlier, though. So early that some of them are downright ridiculous and could only have originated in the head of a very young child.

After that, I was mostly tied up by boys, peers or, more often, younger ones. I really wanted to be tied by someone older or even an adult, but I was afraid to ask.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

The youngest time I was tied up was when I was 8 my brothers tied and gagged me because I was annoying them.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Nice to see more replies. Appreciate yall's input :D
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

I think the youngest I remember tying someone up was around 6. My sister and I were playing Robin Hood with our babysitter and "tied her up" on the couch. Really, I think we just wrapped some bathrobe belts around her a couple times and she was a good sport about it.
Within a year or so, I definitely remember me, my sister, two neighbor boys, and a neighbor girl taking turns being tied to a basketball hoop and gagged with a bandanna. Me and the neighbor girl were the youngest, so we got tied up together a lot.
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
Jessicuh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jessicuh »

Last edited by Jessicuh 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Around 10 or 11. Tied a neighbour up, a girl about the same age. Wrists behind, ankles together in lovely white socks.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

I got tied up with my girlfriend during recess with jump ropes in second grade. I think I was 8 or so at the time?
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
tufriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tufriend »

I was 5 when my sister's friends used a jumprope to tie my hands and feet together. That's the moment I discovered I liked being tied up.
tufriend (he/him/his)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic