Rope or Duct tape

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Im sure as its a bit obvious that we love tape but we do have lots of fun with rope as well. We always use tape for gagging but unless we are dressed in a way that the tape wont be too painful to remove we mostly use rope. Although we do have lots of fun
getting wrapped up in tape, we just usually dont use it directly on the skin.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Both are great for tying, but I'd say that I slightly prefer rope for tying, and then tape for gagging
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Duct tape is quicker but rope’s more versatile, except for gags when tape’s better, or socks, or tights, scarves......:
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I think rope is probably better when it comes to versatility but I just enjoy the aesthetic of duct tape more :)
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Lordmelbury
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lordmelbury »

Duct tape does it for me, but then again I am big into mummification so tape is ideal :D Rope is a lot of fun too though haha
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

I enjoy both! Struggling against rope is amazing, but nothing beats the thrill of hearing tape being ripped from the roll!
Holly09
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Holly09 »

Duct tape is quick and does the job, it is more effective for “kidnappings” and restraining victims quickly. Whereas rope is more long term and better for keeping victims tied up for hours.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

I've tried both, but I heavily prefer rope. I do like being gagged with tape, though.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Holly09 wrote: 1 year ago Duct tape is quick and does the job, it is more effective for “kidnappings” and restraining victims quickly. Whereas rope is more long term and better for keeping victims tied up for hours.
Completely agree!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Holly09 wrote: 1 year ago Duct tape is quick and does the job, it is more effective for “kidnappings” and restraining victims quickly. Whereas rope is more long term and better for keeping victims tied up for hours.
Duct tape gets quite expensive as you generally use it once. It’s good for a quick tie up as Holly says but I also agree that for spending hours on and all tied up you can’t beat rope. (Unless you have medical restraints I guess).
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Duct Tape definitely
jbob96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jbob96 »

Duct tape is great for quick unplanned plays, but I myself prefer using rope just for the quality time spent with your sub as you’re tying them.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Jbob96 wrote: 1 year ago Duct tape is great for quick unplanned plays, but I myself prefer using rope just for the quality time spent with your sub as you’re tying them.
My partner is the same way. He really seems to enjoy the act of tying someone up.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Paulus1976
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Paulus1976 »

Rope for tieing, ducktape for gagging. Or ducktape for mummification.
Tiddles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiddles »

I'm very much in the rope category. It goes back to watching cartoons, where most Gids or Dids would find themselves in a big coil of rope, sometimes running down their whole body, hearing the strain of the ropes as the victim struggles against the tensions. It's only been in more recent years where i've seen how intricate, artistic and inescapable great ropework can look and be; and that only cemented how much I aspire to be as good as them.

That said, tape is also a fun addition, both as gags and creating fist mitts to prevent your sub from fiddling with your knots! :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic