It is logical (to donate) Captain.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

It is logical (to donate) Captain.

Post by RopeBunny »

True story, Mr Spock actually said this :lol: In Star Trek VI (Undiscovered Country for those not of the nerd dispossession ;) ) in the bonus features, deleted scenes.

Anyway.

Site mods, admins, people in charge here. If this is breaking any site rules, overstepping any boundaries, please delete my thread.

I wanted to urge everyone, those able anyway, to donate towards the continuing survival of this board. This place is my life, how many of you feel the same? Without going into personal stuff, because my business is mine alone, these last few months especially writing stories is all that's kept me sane.
But, without this board, I'd have no outlet for them, and those of you who enjoy my work would have no place to read and enjoy both mine and all the other amazing writers we have here.

There are about 12500 of us, according to what I just saw on the bottom of the main page. If even some of us give just $1, then the required $700 will be met and exceeded easily.

I've donated, which I did anonymously, not needing to be praised or recognised for doing what I feel is the right thing. And yes, I do realise I've now broken that fact apart. But, last night and this morning, thinking on the subject, I felt a post like this, not from a mod but from a member like you, would help others to see we all need to (try and) do our bit.

Clearly this year has been hard, financially, on most of us, but $1, 5, 10, or even $20 is fag or takeout money.

Thanks for listening.

Long live the board :D
R Bunny.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]RopeBunny[/mention]
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thoughtful post, Louise.
If we donate like we did two years ago, there's no doubt in my mind that we'll be able to cover the costs associated with keeping our forum hosted and in place.

P.s- An excellent quote from a downright excellent movie. You have impeccable taste, madam.
Undiscovered Country belongs right up there with The Wrath of Khan and First Contact.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Since this has been my favorite site for like 10 years now, consider one of those months covered. I’ll let you decide which month 😛 Happy Holidays!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic