Wardrobe Malfunction

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Wardrobe Malfunction

Post by JennyTied »

Do you try to prevent any upskirt or bra pulled down girls when bound? Boyd do you try not to have your pants pulled down when bound?
holdmehostage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by holdmehostage »

Since I do self bondage, wardrobe malfunctions don't bother me. Even when I was with my husband, I didn't care since he had seen much more. Heck, he even sometimes facilitated the wardrobe malfunction.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

holdmehostage wrote: 6 months ago Since I do self bondage, wardrobe malfunctions don't bother me. Even when I was with my husband, I didn't care since he had seen much more. Heck, he even sometimes facilitated the wardrobe malfunction.
Interesting.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

As a boy (well, an old man actually, whose been either tying himself up or having his wife tie him up), and as someone who prefers to be tied-up while wearing one of his colourful tights or in skin tight undies, I'm not worried about pants pulled down or anything else being exposed. I'm not really worried about wardrobe malfunctions of the kind described by OP for myself. My only real concern would be if I was wearing one of my more 'expensive' leotards or dance tights and they got ruined by snagging and tearing against something sharp or abrasive. Hence why I avoid Velcro straps.

However, I do understand the general concern in a broader context. When I was younger, playing cops and robbers with my cousins, although it never happened, having my undies exposed would have embarrassed me to no end. And as I've stated in another thread, I dislike nudity in bondage videos, so whether the bound models end up eventually in some state of undress either intentionally or accidentally (wardrobe issues), it destroys the enjoyment of the scene for me.

So I totally get it that a wardrobe malfunction could ruin the TUG for the participants.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Kayla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kayla »

If I’m wearing anything, I hope for wardrobe malfunctions!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

When I'm bound there's nothing I can do to prevent getting undressed if that's what my captor wants to do with me.

For me that's the whole point of being tied up though--being vulnerable in my captor's hands, especially when those hands reach for my pants
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic