Improbable bondage fantasies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
jase1010
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jase1010 »

John wrote: 9 months ago
jase1010 wrote: 10 months ago Mine always revolve around me and a straight buddy constantly ending up in kinky bondage misadventures that involve us somehow ending up in humiliating outfits or nudity and left tied together or side by side in humiliating positions. We’re like a bumbling sitcom duo except there’s a sexual element and it’s worse for him because we’re forced into these intimate kinky situations together and he gets turned on despite himself. Picture Laurel and Hardy but kinky bondage at a ren faire, costume party, waylaid from our parts in a play (I find stolen identity bondage SO hot), set upon by disgruntled hotel workers, cosplay convention, held as bondage hostages in our own home/apartment/hotel room, locker room hazing and so on.
The disgruntled hotel workers one has been a fantasy of mine as well. Two friends, coming for a work conference and getting securely bound by the staff for acting too arrogantly.
You must like my story then. 😈
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Finding a woman in the St Louis area that is actually into TUGs. 😂😂😂😂
MrFingers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrFingers »

Right now my improbable Bondage fantasy is just getting a bit more participation with my wife. I’d love to be able to tie her hands behind her back, tie her ankles together and gag her with one of her scarfs, then just watch her squirm and struggle on the bed, trying to get out of it. Ideally she’d be naked or wearing some of her sexy lingerie for me, but I’d be happy even if she just lets me tie her up and gag her but she remains fully dressed throughout.

The big barrier for us is that we have a pre-school age child, who’s with us 24/7, so we never get any time alone together anymore. My daughter starts nursery in September though, so hopefully that’ll buy us some space, even if she’s only going for half days at 1st.
MissM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissM »

Escape rooms that involve proper bondage always sound fun but never happen for obvious saftey reasons. I'd love to do one where part of it involves me being chained to a wall and gagged while I wait for my friends to rescue me. Either that or having an escape room where the end goal is to rescue a group of people who have been kidnapped where failure means getting added to the pile of victims.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Don’t suppose this is a popular one but lately I’ve been dying for an ultra-long-term isolation torture scene. Straightjacket, massive gag, padded hood, suspended upright in a cell barely the size of a coffin, catheterized and tube-fed, just left in the dark for 20, 40, 60+ days of soul-crushing, nonstop, absolute deprivation. Maybe an arm binder instead of the straightjacket, as long as every last inch of me is ruthlessly lashed down and immobile.
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Tomat0skins wrote: 9 months ago Don’t suppose this is a popular one but lately I’ve been dying for an ultra-long-term isolation torture scene. Straightjacket, massive gag, padded hood, suspended upright in a cell barely the size of a coffin, catheterized and tube-fed, just left in the dark for 20, 40, 60+ days of soul-crushing, nonstop, absolute deprivation. Maybe an arm binder instead of the straightjacket, as long as every last inch of me is ruthlessly lashed down and immobile.
I love your fantasy! Add a few strategically placed electrodes attached to a TENS unit, for muscle stimulation to mitigate atrophy, and I can't help but fantasize myself enduring such a long term ruthless predicament. You've given me a new fantasy to dream about. It's fantasy after all!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
SneakyKatboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SneakyKatboy »

Tomat0skins wrote: 9 months ago Don’t suppose this is a popular one but lately I’ve been dying for an ultra-long-term isolation torture scene. Straightjacket, massive gag, padded hood, suspended upright in a cell barely the size of a coffin, catheterized and tube-fed, just left in the dark for 20, 40, 60+ days of soul-crushing, nonstop, absolute deprivation. Maybe an arm binder instead of the straightjacket, as long as every last inch of me is ruthlessly lashed down and immobile.
Wow, okay, well, I never thought about it in such detail before...but yeah, that does sound potentially fun. Not sure if I could handle isolation for that long non stop...
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Sounds interesting and possibly fun also.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

MissM wrote: 9 months ago Escape rooms that involve proper bondage always sound fun but never happen for obvious saftey reasons. I'd love to do one where part of it involves me being chained to a wall and gagged while I wait for my friends to rescue me. Either that or having an escape room where the end goal is to rescue a group of people who have been kidnapped where failure means getting added to the pile of victims.
I love the idea that each new player has to free those who have failed before, with whoever is running the game tweaking it slightly each time, so the game is always failed and new people are added to the collection of captives.
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

that is hot stuff for "Putting my Money Where my Mouth is". Please continew you your storie.
;)
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Damn, now that's quite the fantasy. As a dom, when the opportunity presents itself in the future, I am game to try a long term scene. A few days is fine but I highly doubt even I'd be able to go beyond that. I've seen bondage crazy guys actually go for multiple day scenes and it takes alot of work. Fun idea but the 20+ days is most likely the biggest improbable part of that fantasy. That would probably take a big toll on you both physically and mentally. But if you could find a dom that works from home, it's not entirely impossible to see how long you could last.
verkki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by verkki »

I enjoy so much to have my arms tied up and useless most time as possible that I would like to get them removed. It would be some kind of permanent bounding. I can't think in anything more improbable than this.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

mig137 wrote: 9 months ago that is hot stuff for "Putting my Money Where my Mouth is". Please continew you your storie.
I will, I promise! It’s just so hard to find the time anymore :cry:

I should be able to get back on track next month. God knows I’ve had plenty of time to think of ideas, haha.
EngineeringEmily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EngineeringEmily »

I want to be locked in stocks at a public renaissance fair naked. Wrist bound behind me. Gaged with a woodden block so i can complain or change my mind. Then tickled groped and molested by anyone that wants to.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

SneakyKatboy wrote: 9 months ago Wow, okay, well, I never thought about it in such detail before...but yeah, that does sound potentially fun. Not sure if I could handle isolation for that long non stop...
I have to admit, the predicament lasting longer than you can handle adds a pretty heavy element of CNC that really appeals to me…

Struggle and scream into the void all you want. It changes nothing~
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

EngineeringEmily wrote: 9 months ago I want to be locked in stocks at a public renaissance fair naked. Wrist bound behind me. Gaged with a woodden block so i can complain or change my mind. Then tickled groped and molested by anyone that wants to.
I don’t fancy the naked but, but gagged, blindfolded, hands behind me and bare feet tickled I’ll go,for.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

Any time I hear the term "escape room" all I can think of is everyone being physically secured in some fashion, either with handcuffs (behind the back of course) or (even better) in straitjackets. Everyone then has to work together to free each other. However, it's been agreed upon ahead of time that one particular gal is being pranked in that nobody lets her loose. Even the staff is in on it, indicating that her cuffs/straitjacket are "stuck" and they need to call an expert to let her loose.

Meanwhile, a decades-long-held improbable fantasy involved snuggling with an intimate partner for hours as we watched a movie together. I'd written it off as a pipe dream, yet here I am with a partner who's only too happy to indulge and share my fantasy on a regular basis. Here's a pic from our most recent evening, with another planned in a few days.

slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

MissM wrote: 9 months ago Escape rooms that involve proper bondage always sound fun but never happen for obvious saftey reasons. I'd love to do one where part of it involves me being chained to a wall and gagged while I wait for my friends to rescue me. Either that or having an escape room where the end goal is to rescue a group of people who have been kidnapped where failure means getting added to the pile of victims.
I love this! Reminds me vaguely of a sadly lost story on the old forum called "camp bound"
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Totally naked, gagged, blindfolded, hands tied behind my back and nipple clamped. Im suspended by my ankles. Left that way for hours on end whilst I’m intermittently spanked, sprayed with cold water or spun round by my nipple,chain.
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

The second part is an amazing idea. I like that a lot.
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

I have quite a few due to my current situation.
But one of them is me as a college/uni student. I'm out and open about my crossdressing, even attending class in girl clothes/the female uniform.
So, the fantasy would basically be me tied up and gagged in class by either the teacher or my peers for whatever reason (I was being disruptive, skirt was too short, wasn't paying attention)
So I would either be sat at my desk or atop the teacher's desk or stood at the front, moaning into the ball-gag I had in my mouth as my little skirt tents up due to my growing arousal while I was groped and teased, with some people peeking up my skirt to tease me about my underwear and erection.
Then after class, the teacher would make me stay behind and have some fun with me to teach me a lesson for being so naughty.
pinksalad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pinksalad »

The ultimate (and yet improbable) fantasy I have is to be kidnapped by 2/3 Men who are incredibly strong and attractive. There would be a typical ring leader character who's smarter than the other two and incredibly charasmatic yet capable of making me feel terrified. Lots of mind games. That is an absolute must. Sometimes I imagine this to be someone I know and have a huge crush on (even one of my favourite celebrities maybe) 😍 There would be a palpable sexual tension between us but I would be a typical naive and impressionable victim.

The ideal scenario would be something like being thrown into the back of a van, then brought to a warehouse and be tied up and gagged and left in a room, maybe held for ransom (not sure of the exact details but they aren't relevant when it's improbable and a fantasy 😉). Then the ring leader would come in every so often to taunt me. So cool and calculating, never hot headed. Almost as if they're a likeable antagonist. When I try to show any disdain towards him he becomes meaner and ends up having his way with me. Despite being a victim I am equally attracted to him and his power over me, so the genuine trauma that would occur in reality isn't an issue.

That has always been my ultimate fantasy. Doesn't even have to include the sexual aspect. Just something about being tied up and gagged by a group of Men who are more more physically stronger than me, and one of whom is controlling yet very charasmatic and still treats me like a human being in some ways, it drives me crazy!

Definitely improbable as most genuine stories would result in either death, serious injury or severe PTSD. And also the part about my favourite celebrities being likeable antagonists....
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

My improbable fantasy is being kidnapped and taken prisoner by a group of shirtless twinks. They would all be between 18-22, cute and stronger than they look. They would tackle me from behind and handgag me when I try and yell. I would be brought to my feet and carried off to a house they share. After being restrained and handgagged by each of them, they tie me up and stuff a dirty sock in my mouth. Then they tie a gag over my mouth and wrap duct tape around it. Then they would hold me captive. They would also grind their hard ons against mine.
Kayla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kayla »

Most of mine involve humiliation. Something like being tied up in my underwear, or naked in a public area.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

How about in space… floating free on the space station. A few tied up and trying to get free or have fun with each other in the bound state.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic