Improbable bondage fantasies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Ropelover28nj

Improbable bondage fantasies

Post by Ropelover28nj »

If you're obsessed with bondage as I am then you probably have some very improbable fantasies and I figured we could share and chat.....

Id say mine is to be "gang bound", to be pounced on by multiple captors and be forcibly hogtied and gagged or just tied up very tight with alot of rope and be left to struggle,preferably naked or in my underwear........
This is just one of mine,what are yours?
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Being tied and gagged, before a party and left in the corner of the room, where most people will be, during the party. So that everyone will see me.

Being tied and gagged in some way as part of a promotion, where I will be forced to sit or stand in a shopping window.

Being tied and gagged for a marketing campaign, where I'm dressed in a suit and tie while holding up leaflets. Some excuse, so that the fact that I'm tied is part of the marketing.

Being tied up, while taking a walk at night, by a bunch of teenagers, who just want to have some fun. Maybe while they sit around a campfire, they see me, take me captive and than just lie there, until they are bored.

My hands in my pockets, with my arms tied to the belt sleeves of my pants, so that the rope is basically not visible.. Me feet tied, by using one end of the left shoelace to tie the right shoe and vice versa, so that one could hardly tell, at least from afar, that my feet are actually tied. A gag hidden under a scarf. Sitting on a bench somewhere high, somewhere that is only accesable via stairs, which I can't use, because my feet are tied. The bench out of the way enough, so that nearly no one comes up, but still visible from down there. Everyone should be able to see me, but won't see that I'm bound and gagged. And I can't make enough noise through the gag, because I'm too far up. Everyone sees me, but there is only a very small chance for someone to realize my plight, and I can't make anyone notice.

Or just in general, being tied up as a prank, and left, so that a lot of people will see me.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Having multiple women tied up and gagged (consensually ofc). This could either be friends (since I have more female friends than male ones IRL) or girlfriend/wife and her friends getting frisky at a gathering with booze and whatnot and interested in seeing how it feels like to be taken captive.

I'm pretty sure it'll never happen hence why I felt like mentioning it on a thread about unrealistic fantasies lol.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

NabHer wrote: 3 years ago Having multiple women tied up and gagged (consensually ofc). This could either be friends (since I have more female friends than male ones IRL) or girlfriend/wife and her friends getting frisky at a gathering with booze and whatnot and interested in seeing how it feels like to be taken captive.

I'm pretty sure it'll never happen hence why I felt like mentioning it on a thread about unrealistic fantasies lol.
Thats actually one of mine too,to have multiple women tied up and gagged would be alot of fun😊
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

For mine, I would be tied to a chair and gagged, surrounded by several captors while they discuss what they are going to do with me. They would have an animated discussion while I would be looking up at them and wondering what is going to happen to me. If I protest through my gag, they would remind me to be a good hostage and keep quiet.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago
NabHer wrote: 3 years ago Having multiple women tied up and gagged (consensually ofc). This could either be friends (since I have more female friends than male ones IRL) or girlfriend/wife and her friends getting frisky at a gathering with booze and whatnot and interested in seeing how it feels like to be taken captive.

Thats actually one of mine too,to have multiple women tied up and gagged would be alot of fun😊
Chalk up another one of us dreaming of multiple damsels. Once I was lucky enough to tie up two at once. And while I wouldn’t exactly say I squandered the opportunity, looking back there is just so much more I would have done. And hey, while we’re talking unrealistic, why stop at just two? The more the merrier! I’d gladly take as many willing damsels as I could get.
joanneb1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joanneb1980 »

If a fantasy is not unrealistic its not really a fantasy, as if it was realistic it could easily be made reality and acted. Maybe I am just looking at this the wrong way.

I have a fantasy about being arrested, though in reality I don't think I would actually want to be arrested.

I also have a bondage/tickling fantasy where I break into someones house, I either pin them and tie them up and tickle, or otherway around, the thrill with this is not knowing what will happen or who will be there or reaction. Again not a realistic thing that I would do or that would happen, hence why a fantasy.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I go back to the classic scenarios of kidnapping and escaping. Rescuing a cute woman who's been kidnapped. Or maybe getting caught trying to rescue her and we have to escape together.

There's also the one a pretty woman lures me into a trap, I get jumped and tied up and kidnapped.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

joanneb1980 wrote: 3 years ago If a fantasy is not unrealistic its not really a fantasy, as if it was realistic it could easily be made reality and acted. Maybe I am just looking at this the wrong way.
I took it to mean things that you don't realistically think will happen. Or maybe things that sound good in fantasy, but you know would be terrible to happen in reality.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Kyle wrote: 3 years ago
joanneb1980 wrote: 3 years ago If a fantasy is not unrealistic its not really a fantasy, as if it was realistic it could easily be made reality and acted. Maybe I am just looking at this the wrong way.
I took it to mean things that you don't realistically think will happen. Or maybe things that sound good in fantasy, but you know would be terrible to happen in reality.
Yeah exactly
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

enjoying bondage with a friend who is also tied up and never getting free. another one is im tied up to get out of the way because this person is jealous of me so they keep me in a basement or attic.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I’m on a ship. Due to a rule infraction, I am tied up and tortured by pirates. Either through tickle torture, or spanked, or etc...
Tie me up and have fun with me
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

My unrealistic fantasy is being left duct taped to a chair to struggle alone. I know being left alone is dangerous and I won’t ever do it, but it’s something I’ve wanted to try.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

RotiferTape wrote: 3 years ago My unrealistic fantasy is being left duct taped to a chair to struggle alone. I know being left alone is dangerous and I won’t ever do it, but it’s something I’ve wanted to try.
well i like being tied up alone as well even though i don't mind a fellow captive having me company. however if you have a escape plan then its not dangerous
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I'm 12. My best friend, Mike, and I are walking back home after our scout meeting, when we are jumped by a half dozen of Mike's little brother's cub scout friends. Our hands tied behind us, we're gagged with our own neckerchiefs, and taken to my house, because my parents are at some party, and Mike is spending the night.

The cubs make us sit on the bed, then tie our feet, roll us on our stomachs, then hog tie us. After about a half hour, Mike is untied, and told to get ready for bed. He "does his business," brushes his teeth, and puts on his pajamas. He is then re-tied, and re-gagged. Then, it's my turn.

After getting re-tied and re-gagged, we are told that tied up captives have to do what their captors tell them, and that we have to sleep hog tied, unless we can get free. They turn out the lights and leave us, hog tied and gagged on my bed.

But they can't tie very well, and it doesn't take us too long to get loose, and for the next hour, Mike and I scheme and plot about what dastardly, devious, and evil things we are going to do to them when morning comes.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Mine would be some type of long term bondage.

I would have this nice hotel room downtown or the beach for the week. But, instead of being able to enjoy it I am kept tied up by someone and forced to be captive all week while they enjoy the place for themselves.

It could be really anyone! From a girl I meet at a local bar who wants to have a free vacation, a guy who wants to tie me up and take the room for his own party pad, or even a couple who wants beach getaway.

I think about it every time I'm in a nice hotel room haha
-Sam
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Most of my fantasies revolve around me being tied up against my will. Which is difficult because actually I'd enjoy being tied up. So usually once tied, the captor would do something to make my predicament less enjoyable such as playful torture or humiliation.

One of my fantasies is to annoy someone to the point where they tie me up, gag me and stash me away so that I can no longer annoy them. And they periodically visit me to mock me or get some revenge on me for annoying them.
It's definitely unrealistic because most people when you annoy them tend to tell you to "go away" or "shut up" rather than actually plot to tie you up since we live in reality and not some Hanna-Barbera cartoon :lol:
I have sometimes wondered though if people were aware that I 'enjoyed' being tied up whether they'd be more likely to resort to it, knowing that there would be none of the usual repercussions that normally occur with what is essentially kidnapping.

Another fantasy I have is to make a bet with someone where the winner gets to tie up the loser and do what they want to them, obviously I would lose. Again pretty unrealistic as I think the suggestion might come across to someone as your way of getting to tie them up. It might give them the wrong impressions. When in actual fact the purpose of the bet is to make the idea of being tied up appear undesirable to me when actually it's my preferred outcome.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Years ago, I used to fantasise about kidnapping famous female celebrities. Singers, actors, etc. Usually about 2 or 3 at a time. They would all be alone in their own room, tied to a bed or chair. I would go and visit them one by one, and tease them, but never hurt them. I think I just used to like to keep them as prisoners, and seeing some of my favourite celebrities, tied and helpless, was a pretty cool. :)
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

I have a fantasy about being arrested, though in reality I don't think I would actually want to be arrested.

I also have a bondage/tickling fantasy where I break into someones house, I either pin them and tie them up and tickle, or otherway around, the thrill with this is not knowing what will happen or who will be there or reaction. Again not a realistic thing that I would do or that would happen, hence why a fantasy.
I would leave a window unlocked so you could break in and keep me hostage 😂
-Sam
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I guess my unreleastic scenario would be to get kidnapped then brutally gagged and mummified in multiple sleeping bags with piles of rope and tape. Mostly classifying it as unrealistic because the amount of bindings I fantasize about are unsafe in reality lol
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Hogtieguy wrote: 3 years ago Mine would be some type of long term bondage.

I would have this nice hotel room downtown or the beach for the week. But, instead of being able to enjoy it I am kept tied up by someone and forced to be captive all week while they enjoy the place for themselves.

It could be really anyone! From a girl I meet at a local bar who wants to have a free vacation, a guy who wants to tie me up and take the room for his own party pad, or even a couple who wants beach getaway.

I've definitely thought about somehow ending up hogtied in my hotel room 😆
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago
Hogtieguy wrote: 3 years ago Mine would be some type of long term bondage.

I've definitely thought about somehow ending up hogtied in my hotel room 😆
Well if you find someone who wants to do it, send them my way haha
-Sam
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Hmm interesting topic... Ok! Here are some unrealistic fantasies of mine;
  • Sometimes I fantasize about going back in time and getting my past self bound and gagged while i was still a kid! Crazy, right? I know i'd love it to happen back then and i'd enjoy it for both of us..!
  • In another unrealistic fantasy of mine, there would be either magic, or really futuristic technology where one could accidentally (or not!) end up bound and gagged helpless by either magic stuff like vines or magic spells (use your imagination!) etc., or robots that use stuff that are explicity made for keeping someone bound, like i don't know, unable-to-remove laser tape or whatever..!
I also have other fantasies that include me getting somehow bound and gagged that are more normal I guess but all of them occur in the past...
  • Being a captive on a pirate's ship, chained in the hold or roped heavily on the mast...
  • Getting discovered and captured as i try to sneak in the enemy's castle by multiple guards who quickly restrain me...
  • Ambushed by bandits in the woods, who kidnap and take me in their hideout bound for some reason...!
  • Being sneaked somewhere while i'm safely hidden but helplessly bound and gagged unable to be seen or heard...! Maybe in a carriage or something? I don't know....
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

An unrealistic fantasy I had some years ago was being tied up by my girlfriend's mum at the time (she was a very stern and intimidating figure). I'd fantasised that the mum had me tied up on her bed, mummified in rope and gagged with her underwear in a cleave gag. She would tickle torture me and would ring my girlfriend while holding one hand over my gagged mouth, having a casual conversation while I was her tied up toy.
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

A fantasy of mine is to be tied up securely and locked in a cage in a basement by my girlfriend as she goes out to have a few drinks with friends, forgetting about me and having a good time until she returns, where I am still struggling to escape
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic