Riskiest self bondage moments?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Riskiest self bondage moments?

Post by BandG »

What are some of the times you tied yourself up but knew there was an element of risk in being discovered?

I used to tie myself up sometimes when I was staying round at my ex girlfriend's flat that she shared with 5 other girls. We were all around 23 at the time.

When she would go off to a work shift she was fine with me staying a bit in her room before I went back to my place.

A few times I would tie myself up on her bed with some of her pantyhose/ties I had brought and gagged myself with her panties. Sometimes I would know her flatmate would be in the room next door and I loved that element of it.

One time I had hogtied myself (with scissors lying nearby) on her bed and was gagged with a white pair or panties, cleave gag. I was dressed only in a pair of my boxer shorts. I didn't even realise one her flatmates was in as I thought they were all on a work shift.

Anyway I'm lying there enjoying being tied up and there was a knock on the door of my girlfriend's bedroom. I stayed really quiet and still and it was one of the flatmates as she said 'Kelly (gf name) are you up yet?' I couldnt believe it and there would be no time to get loose if she had chosen to just come on (the door was unlocked) but she just went away.

I always wonder what I would have done if she had come in at that moment and discovered me hogtied and gagged. She was hot and tbh I think she'd have just laughed it off. Now that I am way past splitting up with my gf at the time I kind of wish I had made a muffled noise!
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Pretty much living with my parents, any time I tried was a risk,even if they weren't home there was the risk of a relative stopping by or them getting home sooner than I expected, and when I was experimenting with police issue hinged handcuffs I was being very risky consider how easily I could have gotten stuck,and almost did one time😶
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

In 2018, I had a tied up tickling experience at my home. My parents had left for a party. My tickler had used velcro straps and tied me to a bed in my bedroom. Tickled me wearing just my underwear for just over 2 hours before he left. Just 10 minutes later, my parents came home. Talk about a close call literally.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic