TUG STORIES POLL - Feedback and Comments

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

How likely are you to leave feedback after reading a TUG story?

Very likely! I almost always leave feedback and comments on stuff I read.
9%
Fairly likely. I often leave feedback on the stuff I've read.
30%
Not particularly prone to commenting, but will occasionally leave feedback when I remember to.
36%
Not very likely. Something has to really tickle my fancy for me to leave the author some feedback.
20%
Very unlikely! I almost never post on story threads.
4%

Total votes: 74

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

There are many excellent reviewers on here, but I'd like to extend my personal gratitude and thanks to [mention]harveygasson[/mention], [mention]cj2125[/mention] and [mention]LK3869[/mention] for being among the most supportive and consistent reviewers of M/M stories. [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] is also among the most supportive members, though his interest is not solely limited to M/M works.

A big thanks for the support, guys!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
In my case, it's a battle of " can't leave that storie without any reply" versus " I hate to see my name everywhere" :lol: ( I do, I swear )
Plus I'm my own boss and I (too) often put my work on pause to check what's new here...Kind of cheating :?
I do take good care of allowing others time to comment first, but when I see someone posted something that reached a hundred views and go no comment, I see if I find something to say...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks for the mention, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. I don't seem to be currently submitting any stories. Several of mine from the previous site violate the (completely understandable) rules here, and the new ones aren't rolling out yet. But I do enjoy reading what others have posted and am pleased to tell people when I like their tale.

And [mention]LK3869[/mention] , please stop worrying about having your name everywhere. You've become a major cog in the TUGs machinery. Nothing to be ashamed of.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] , thanks ,that sweet of you.
The thing is: when cruising other forums, I hate the guys commenting on everything :lol: One of the reasons I haven't stepped too much into the M/F or F/F stories...That would look pathologic.
Good thing for everyone: with the rising numbers both in stories posted and members, I miss a lot of stuff and can't flood it all with replies... I've learned to bookmark, tho :mrgreen:
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Thanks for the mention [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] :) I'm just grateful to those amazing writers posting their stories, it's the least I can do
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Curiously, the TUGS STORIES POLL about Feedback and Comments is the one that's earned the most feedback out of all the TUG STORIES POLLS. Bumping this so that we can get our hundreds of new members to participate.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Lots of new members have joined up since this poll was created.
Hope to see more votes and comments on this thread!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic