What got you into bondage?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

I had it as long ago as I can remember. Early TV shows were excellent for finding a damsel in distress: "Sky King," (Penny, the daughter) "Superman," (Lois Lane) and "The Saint," (with Roger Moore and many damsels) were all great. A movie I saw in the mid 60's, "The Wonders of Aladdin," with Donald O'Connor, maybe one of the best scenes, to me, ever. It included a busty brunette, French actress (Nöelle Adam), suspended by her hands from the ceiling, gagged, nude and about to be tortured by the evil Vasir. He's called away before he can do any harm and from the fIoor, "I know that girl, " he says. That summer my cousin let me tie her up and undress her. It was great. I've loved a nude bound woman ever since. You can ask my wife, who LOVES being bound.

Go to 4:21,

There is also a second scene in the same dungeon with her in the same predicament. This time Aladin comes in and says, " I wonder why I always thought of you as my little sister?"

Go to 4:!2,

For me it was erection central.

Years later as a teen I found boys were fun to play tie up with also. First as a boy scout, (I know a bit cliche, but true) and then with some friends in marching band. After HS older men found I was kinky, see my lifeguard post.
Last edited by AC Campbell 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
paolo20128
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by paolo20128 »

The Wonders of Aladdin - Actress is Noëlle Adam, a French actress.
Deleted User 2283

Post by Deleted User 2283 »

TV shows and cartoons make me interested in this kind of stuf , but i really enjoy them when i play with my cousins and we tied and gag each others , and for you ?
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

The bondage bug bit me before I turned 10. I grew up in the 1960s, when just about every show on television was a western. The sight of all those schoolmarms, saloon girls and ranch wives being tied up by guys in black hats must have done something to me. What really capped it off, though, was the sight of a cat-suited Emma Peel (Diana Rigg) in "The Avengers." Bondage + fetish wear = Winner!
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

OldTUGger wrote: 5 years ago The bondage bug bit me before I turned 10. I grew up in the 1960s, when just about every show on television was a western. The sight of all those schoolmarms, saloon girls and ranch wives being tied up by guys in black hats must have done something to me. What really capped it off, though, was the sight of a cat-suited Emma Peel (Diana Rigg) in "The Avengers." Bondage + fetish wear = Winner!
Agree about Diana Rigg, (although I thought she should have been tied up more) 8-)

But Linda Thorson had some good bondage scenes in the Avengers too :D
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

When I was 7 that show on Fox ( in the US) called 24 premiered. Elisha Cuthbert getting tied up and gagged with duct taped. I saw that and basically haven’t stopped wanting to tie up girls since. HAHA

I had a duct tape obsession for a while.. would secretly tie myself up with duct tape or try to get my friends to let me duct tape them and vice versa.

But then as I got older I realized I became more dom and stopped self-B. And I prefer ballgags and rope more than duct tape.
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

It started whtn I was just a kid, and I actually think it was my own imagination that got me into it, I can't remember qny other sources of inspiration that early other than maybe random scenes on tv. What I do remember is that I loved the western comics I used to read a little later where a young and pretty squaw would often be captured and tied up. She inspired many fantasies in my young mind ad I imagned many women and girls being in her position :)
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

If anything it grew from playing with my younger brother... he kind of grew out of it and I haven't.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I can't point to one thing. It was a part of the adventure in many stories, for the hero/heroine to get caught by the villains and tied up to try to stop them from interfering in the plans any longer. I was fascinated by this part, which often seemed the most dire point of the story. As time went on, I began to focus more and more specifically on the capture and restraint.

I can tell you some influences. Early cartoons and books, mostly. Ninja Turtles in particular, which just happened to be hitting it's biggest popularity and frequently featured someone (most famously April, although she wasn't the only one) caught and tied up. It probably didn't help--or maybe it did, depending on your point of view-- a lot of things that interested me as a kid and as an adult are major sources of characters getting tied up: stories about crime, detectives, spies, action and thriller stuff, etc. So it just got reinforced by the media I took in over the years.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Ballgag69 wrote: 5 years ago When I was 7 that show on Fox ( in the US) called 24 premiered. Elisha Cuthbert getting tied up and gagged with duct taped. I saw that and basically haven’t stopped wanting to tie up girls since. HAHA
I'm not going to lie, at least part of the reason I started watching 24 was because the previews showed her getting kidnapped. It worked out, as it's in my top 3 TV shows ever, and not just because of that. I was in high school when it debuted though, and "the interest" had already developed.
Bondagegirl1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondagegirl1 »

Watching scenes from movies like the one from my uncle the alien. I remember ounce I was seeing the movie with two friends and asked them if they wanted to recreat the kidnaping scene. They said ok so I got tied up with my friend( who ounce my crush on that time) and spend like 3 hours pretending we where both kidnaped. It was very fun.
Deleted User 2238

Post by Deleted User 2238 »

Kyle wrote: 5 years ago
Ballgag69 wrote: 5 years ago When I was 7 that show on Fox ( in the US) called 24 premiered. Elisha Cuthbert getting tied up and gagged with duct taped. I saw that and basically haven’t stopped wanting to tie up girls since. HAHA
I'm not going to lie, at least part of the reason I started watching 24 was because the previews showed her getting kidnapped. It worked out, as it's in my top 3 TV shows ever, and not just because of that. I was in high school when it debuted though, and "the interest" had already developed.
I watched that show for the exact same reason lol
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Tiedwithropes wrote: 5 years ago
Kyle wrote: 5 years ago
I watched that show for the exact same reason lol
The show looked interesting enough I probably would've watched it anyway. But those scenes in the preview, right at the beginning of the show's run, certainly helped me make that decision.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Seeing someone tied up has always fascinated me from a very young age. There was playing small games where we get tied to a chair, plastic handcuffs, etc.
It was always a secret pleasure when a movie or tv show showed some kid my age or a guy getting tied up. Of course, I never said anything out loud about it, but I always made sure to remember the name of that show/movie in case it got brought up again.
I was a big fan of The Suit Life of Zack/Cody when it first came out (I think I was in middle school or early high school). I liked Cody (Cole Sprouce) the most, and there was an episode the group ran a daycare or something and Cody had two kids on a rope/leash. When thy cut back to him, he was tied up and gagged. Then he got left behind, still squirming.
It was one of the first times I saw an actor I low-key had a bro-crush on get tied up/gagged.
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Exelsia »

TieUpUncle wrote: 5 years ago Penny from Inspector Gadget kicked it off for me.
Same here. I was probably 5 or 6 when the show frequently aired on TV and I've already felt something indescribable seeing Penny getting caught and restrained. It was only when I was... 14 or 16(?) that I got access to the internet and discovered the word 'bondage'.
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I was a pretty late starter, my very first time being tied up was when I was 15.

During a sleepover at my bestfriend's house she asked me if I was ever tied up before. When I said no she tied me up and I liked it greatly, so we started our rope games and it eventually turned to a beautiful BDSM relationship ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

The same old story. Cartoons,after school or Saturday morning. Scooby Doo, inspector gadget. Moved on to kidnap,and robbery scenes,on,soaps, wanted to try it.

Self bondage after school with a school tie, long sock and hair scrunchie. Finding more effective gags and better slip knots.

Escape challenges,with friends. And so it developed into me today.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

The Hardy Boys, and the first kidnap kid movie Ransom.
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

When I was 8 years old, I saw a YouTube video of a 12-year-old boy who had been tied to a chair and tortured with tickling. At first it was just a funny video, but after seeing another video of the same child and finding more videos of the same theme (always of children or teenagers in innocent ties) I discovered my taste for this.
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Not really a fan of the word "bondage" as it implys a more sexual or adult orientated version of what I am into.

What got me into tie-ups was just the fantasy of being tied up and gagged and stories and images of scenarios with being tied up as a result.

It's an interest I've always had. Usually male on male and a lot of the time it is non-human on human also.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

It might have been seeing TV scenes. As far back as I can remember, I liked to roll myself up as tightly as possible in my blanket, and wiggled to stimulate myself to orgasm (not that I knew the words "bondage", "masturbation", and "orgasm" at that age). The first time I did it with someone else was in a cops'n'robbers game around age 5 IIRC, where I was tied to a chair (not well) and gagged with a handkerchief over my mouth (which of course doesn't really work).
wleigha11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wleigha11 »

For me, it was silly sibling "games" we'd play growing up. While they "grew out of it", I never did and only got more interested in continuing to do it. I guess it catches interest for some people and fades for others
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

I think that I have always just been into it, nature rather than nurture. I remember watching loads of 60s television series when I was younger (repeats, I am not that old) basically to see if there would a ravishing young woman chloroformed then bound and gagged. Even used to tape the Avengers!!
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

I don't think I can trace it back to a single eventuality, but probably the brief experiences I saw or experienced it gradually began to build up to what I now know as my fetish. I know a turning point where I stopped experimenting and knew that it was something into was when I was in fifth grade and got bound and gagged at a party.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Deleted User 2487

Post by Deleted User 2487 »

As far as I can remember, I was always into it. It might've been cartoons like Scooby Do and Penelope Pitstop that prompted it, but I do remember as a kid always enjoying the DiD scenes in those shows and imagining girls I knew in those same scenarios. Never got to actually play it out, but those kind of thoughts have stayed with me ever since.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic