Your favourite TUG positions

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Koncrete wrote: 5 years ago If I'm being left alone a hogtie would be pretty fun to wiggle around in I think.

However I don't know if this is fully what you mean by definition I'd love to just have my arms bound behind my back with my elbows together and my legs tied all the way up from my ankles. The kicker is that I'm helpless in somebodies arms. I love the thought of being carried or cuddled while I'm all wrapped up >_<
This.

Absolutely this.

I love being hogtied! It's not the most romantic position, but it's the one I feel most helpless in. I don't really need ropes all the way from my thighs to my ankles--ropes tying my ankles, and more rope above and/or below my knees is fine--but I really love for my legs to be pulled up from behind me.
ahoyboy1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ahoyboy1 »

Love a good hogtie, chair tie and being tied to the bed!
Hello everyone! I’m Alex. Chicago guy who loves snug bondage and thick, layered muffling gags. Love all things related to panties, panty gags and panty hoods. DiD/GiD/RP/home invasion/babysitters I enjoy it all. PMs are open and always welcome.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Nothing too fancy. Standard tie up position such as hands behind back, arms tied to my side with rope from shoulders to elbows, ropes around my lower and upper legs. Sitting down on floor with back against a wall or lying face down or on my side on the floor (as long as I don't get leg cramp). And a standard cloth-like gag wrapped tightly around my mouth.

Also mummification from ankles to shoulders.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

To tie someone else up: spread eagle or biggie second

To be tied up: tied face down over a frame/wooden horse/spanking box/coffee table. Second choice ball tie. Always gagged and blindfolded.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

WOW! Interesting answers so far. This just shows that we all have many different desires and needs. My reply here will be in the nature of a few general comments that apply to me. And perhaps to some of you.

1st. On position, there are so many options and variety is the spice of life. A favorite at any given moment should be influenced by both you and your partner at that moment. But I will pick one that is always high on my list. With an attractive lady stripped down, legs tied either together or frog tied, wrists crossed behinds her back, and rope making an X (a couple of horizontal wraps and a couple of vertical wraps.) Then lean the lady against me on a comfortable sofa for a long cuddle.

2nd. On material, I prefer soft rope. If you like handcuffs, zip ties, chain, scarfs, strips of bed sheets, or otherwise it is all good used responsibly. As to how much material, my goal is to restrain my partner completely while displaying her beauty to maximum advantage.

3rd. On stringency, again this depends on you and your partner at the moment. I am hoping of course that everything is consensual! The most simple bondage can be made unacceptably damaging so we should always be safe and sane. You are blessed if your partner is into endurance tests and challenges.

All this being said, I am also fond of hogties, chair ties, and strappado. The hogtie gives the rigger control and is a nice display of the sub. The chair tie can give the rigger great access to the front of the sub. The strappado is wonderful but is unfortunately a challenge for the sub.

And finally, isn't it wonderful that you keep running into new ideas that can become, for a moment, your new favorite. I hope I haven't gone on overly long here.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

If I'm ever given a choicem my favorite position is either being tied to a chair, or hogtied. Since I'm so deep into the DiD genre these are two real life ways I'd expect a home invader to tie me up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic