Banned from WWE 2K20

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Banned from WWE 2K20

Post by Boocola »

I finally got banned from community creations for uploading pictures to for my show arenas on WWE 2K20 servers, my fault I thought I was the only one that could see them, guess not. It's not like the animated girls were naked just a little tied up. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. It does serve me right though now when the ban is lifted I can upload then delete after downloading.
SNAFU
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Wish I knew someone on 2K was doing something like this; I could have been downloading :D :D

Then again I have 19 but didn't get 20 because of all the bad reviews. I'm just glad I'm not the only one who've tried to incorporate tied up females in a wrestling game. I have a tendency to create at least one bondage model in my games(my wife just thinks it's another one of my originals). Also when the Gamecube games had the Paint Tool I made a shirt with a cleave gagged woman's face. Also used the Gear tool to create gags for CAWs.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Wrestling hold called a full hindsor knot is the closest thing to a bondage hold I think it is in WWE 2K19
SNAFU
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

@Boocola, how about the "Indian Death Lock"?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] tying legs around a leg pushing the knee up off the ground
SNAFU
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I know that. Just a suggestion about being like a knot.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] I didn't know what it was called, until I saw the move on WWE 2K20 move list. I thought you meant an Indian death lock surf board it's not on WWE 2K20 but if it's like the Mexican surfboard I can imagine it would be wrapping up the opponents legs around one using the ground as leverage grabbing the arms and pulling back. There is only one version of the Indian death lock that I could find on WWE 2K20.
SNAFU
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's a ground move using only the legs. It's a long time since I've watched any professional "wrestling" (let alone the shite on American TV) but the move was memorable.
I don't have much time to research but here's the first visual reference I found: https://www.youtuuuube.com/watch?v=FqPKqvQ9Vls
I have "edited" the address so that it doesn't clog up the site. Just remove a few uu's.

I have used the principle in a "torture" move in one of my stories using a vertical pole.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Wrap up the legs around a pole and tug on the arms behind their back.
Ever hear of the banana split, since both my legs broke and has nerve damage that move actually feels quite comfortable for a couple of minutes.
SNAFU
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Victim stands facing pole.
left leg wrapped round pole.
left foot forced behind right leg at knee.
right foot hooked round pole on their side of it, (Support victim!)
Lower gently and take steps to avoid hearing strong language.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Ouch
SNAFU
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Exactly.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Boocola wrote: 3 years ago Wrestling hold called a full hindsor knot is the closest thing to a bondage hold I think it is in WWE 2K19
In the game Rumble Roses Miss Spencer has this as a H-Move, except she sits on their back afterwards and reads a book while the opponent is stuck.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I actually played it, I like it, the full winsor hnot, placed the move on my divas in WWE 2K20, the look of terror as the move is being applied as priceless as they get turned over struggling against the mat then gets kicked in the rump, I made a video of it.
SNAFU
taytay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by taytay »

I’m interested to see the kind of content you were able to Create in this game, do you mind posting pictures or videos?
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I think that link will take you to a video I made on my YouTube channel with the arena pictures that got me banned although it will probably be lifted it two days also I made highlights between matches of the full winsor knot
SNAFU
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic