This Person Does Not Exist

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

This Person Does Not Exist

Post by Stoutland395 »

Admittedly, this is not specifically bondage-related, but I thought I would include it for people looking for possible character pics or practicing character descriptions. I came across ThisPersonDoesNotExist.com and I've been strangely addicted to it. It's an AI-bot that randomly generates a new face with every refresh. If the name wasn't obvious, this person does not exist, but the hyper-realism of the images and face is both fascinating and uncanny.

More topicly speaking, I've decided to make use of this site to help me practice some better character descriptions, and I've saved some pics of faces who stand out as potential use for some of my stories.

Just an example, this is a pic I decided to save for one of my stories to help me visualize the character better. This person doesn't actually exist:

TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

How coincidental that I also discovered that site this afternoon and wrote a similar topic on it lol

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=11026
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

[mention]TomYi[/mention] It really was coincidental. I've been playing around on that site for the last week.
I only posted this w/in the last hour, and I came to the forum specifically to talk about this site.
Sorry if it came across wrong to you. I had no idea you already made a post about it.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Nah. I wasn't being passive-aggressive or anything. It really is just a funny coincidence.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Regardless, it is an interesting site, and I'm glad you posted your link, bc your piece goes way more in depth than I had ever planned to. And you raise a pretty good point about using photos for stuff. I personally don't but I feel tempted to use more face pics now that I know about this site.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic