A newbie with questions & quirks

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A newbie with questions & quirks

Post by jafib »

Heyho, I'm a 19 year old German and enjoy others being tied up!
I stumbled upon this forum through sexy profile images of users that showed up in images-search and stayed for the content which I find pleasing without being disgusting or objectifying like so much of the internet when going in the direction of bondage.
I have started writing a few stories weeks ago, and though many of them never reach proper finalization I will probably post something here and there in the future.

That brings me to my first question: I have recently tried writing a story that contains tentacles that hold someone hostage and torture them, I am guessing that doesn't really fit here?

> Stories involving adults and minors in any tie-up situation MUST have no sexual undertones.

So if the story involves only minors sexual undertones are fine?

A personal thing I always wanted to inquire about: When I read bondage stories or view bondage media of any kind, I get sexually aroused. I can barely prevent that, which also often limits how long I can write on a story and stay level-headed. What are your experiences with that and how do you enjoy bondage if it's not sexual? I know about the relaxation component, I am missing personal experience to judge that for myself, but there is also the art of bondage, which I (unfortunately?) am not able to enjoy without sexual arousal.
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome onboard, [mention]jafib[/mention]
jafib wrote: 3 years ago That brings me to my first question: I have recently tried writing a story that contains tentacles that hold someone hostage and torture them, I am guessing that doesn't really fit here?
Of course such stories fit here.
Inanimate objects seemingly coming to life and wrapping/holding down a victim up is actually a fairly common theme on here.
You'll read quite a few stories involving tentacles.

Anything relative to being restrained or restraining fits well on this board.

> Stories involving adults and minors in any tie-up situation MUST have no sexual undertones.

So if the story involves only minors sexual undertones are fine?
Yup, that's right.
There's no problem having adults tying up minors.
However, such scenes should never contain sexual undertones.

Minors fooling around with each other is fine.
We do require our members to use common sense though.
For example: 16 yo teens fooling around and "exploring" each other isn't something most people would frown upon.
When we're talking about pre-teens and kids though, that becomes highly objectionable.

Again, common sense.
A personal thing I always wanted to inquire about: When I read bondage stories or view bondage media of any kind, I get sexually aroused. I can barely prevent that, which also often limits how long I can write on a story and stay level-headed. What are your experiences with that and how do you enjoy bondage if it's not sexual? I know about the relaxation component, I am missing personal experience to judge that for myself, but there is also the art of bondage, which I (unfortunately?) am not able to enjoy without sexual arousal.
Now this is a very interesting question.

As one of the more prolific authors on here, I am plagued with the same sexual arousal as you during my writing sprees.
I have not found a way around it, and instead have come to see it as a strength rather than a weakness.

If what I'm writing arouses me, then there's a very solid chance it'll provoke a similar reaction in my readers.
Definitely a good thing, if you're planning on writing stories for the "Fictional Stories for Adults" section ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

HI [mention]jafib[/mention],
Generally, I would agree with m' learned friend, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], but would counsel against any 'fooling around' with characters under the age of 18. The "Crusaders' tend not to like it and we could do without intervention from the narrow minded.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago HI @jafib,
Generally, I would agree with m' learned friend, @bondagefreak, but would counsel against any 'fooling around' with characters under the age of 18. The "Crusaders' tend not to like it and we could do without intervention from the narrow minded.
@xtc speaks words of wisdom, especially as the age of consent differs across the world. Some years back, I got into real trouble with one story involving schoolgirls of 16 and 17 - over the age of consent in the UK, but not in the US.
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for that, [mention]KP Presents[/mention].
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic