Duct tape advice

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Duct tape advice

Post by Barefoot99 »

Besides having a scissor handy obviously, does anyone have tips for doing duct tape self bondage?
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

One thing I always do is secure a pole that's about half of my height to the end of my bed with rope, tie a t-shirt or something bigger than the roll of duct tape around the pole at about waist height, wrap the tape around one of my wrists, put the tape on the pole and wrap my wrists together around the pole, effectively taping my own hands behind my back.

Sometimes, I'll also secure a pole that's a little taller than me to the end of my bed, along with the shorter pole, tie a t-shirt around it at about chest height, put the tape on it, secure the end of the tape to one of my arms and hop in circles; pinning my arms to my body. I'll then hop to the shorter one and do my wrists. It can be kind of tricky, but it gets easier with practice. Be careful, it can be difficult to get free, so always have a backup plan.

Aside from using scissors, I usually have a back-up assisted opening pocket knife handy, which I'll usually have to end up using.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic