Big fan of mummification does anyone like my collention?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Reidy wrote: 5 years ago
Cannibalandrew wrote: 5 years ago
Reidy wrote: 5 years ago

Yes the name is familiar. But Andrea Rosu is one of my favourites. Sensational girl
Awesome So your excited to see Rosu massively mummfiied and gagged!?
What are you looking forward to the most about that? :)
Any other names you really like?
Most of my customs are from Dominic Wolfe and Cinched and Secured but I'm branching out and I got Lots of other vids from other girls too!
The usual favourites. Kendra James. Christina Carter. Sandra Silvers.
Kendra james I just might be getting her sometime :)
Christina I want to do but I don't think she'll do heavy mummification lol
Sandra I like, and her site and mummificaiton scerinos, We'll see!
One I'm dying to get is Tera Mizu :)
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 5 years ago These are all fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I’ll be sure to check out a bunch of these videos and your stories were well done too. Bravo from me!
Thanks man!
I will be getting more videos all year lol
Galas and Andrea Rosu are coming sometime soon ;)
check if you dont know them there super hot!!
:p Hace fav stories or videos of mine??
I've seen the carleyelle one and I loved it, but the other ones i'd like to see are the ones with the pantyhoods. That's something that's always caught my eye.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 5 years ago
DallasNotAustin wrote: 5 years ago These are all fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I’ll be sure to check out a bunch of these videos and your stories were well done too. Bravo from me!
Thanks man!
I've seen the carleyelle one and I loved it, but the other ones i'd like to see are the ones with the pantyhoods. That's something that's always caught my eye.
Yep! every time I think about the carleyelle clip I think of my favorite reaction shot hear!!

I love pantyhoods alot right now and been trying to get them in every clip! I mean who doesn't love a damsel bundled and humilated like this!! ;)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DISbtqjXkAE6wG1.jpg
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanks man!
Yep! every time I think about the carleyelle clip I think of my favorite reaction shot hear!!

I love pantyhoods alot right now and been trying to get them in every clip! I mean who doesn't love a damsel bundled and humilated like this!! ;)
You're doing some great work! Keep it up!

Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

You're doing some great work! Keep it up!
Thank You!
Any one you want to see? Whats your fav part of these videos? the mummification or something else?
Also trying to do a thick rope mummification so that should be fun :)
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]Cannibalandrew[/mention] The brooke bliss one caught my eye and I think my favorite part of mummification is not only seeing the process and the time, but getting to see the finished product as well. There's just something charming about someone trapped in layers and layers of packing that took a really long time to set up. I'm excited to see what rope mummification yields and to see if it has the same effect on the victim as regular one. Fingers crossed!

Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 5 years ago @Cannibalandrew The brooke bliss one caught my eye and I think my favorite part of mummification is not only seeing the process and the time, but getting to see the finished product as well. There's just something charming about someone trapped in layers and layers of packing that took a really long time to set up. I'm excited to see what rope mummification yields and to see if it has the same effect on the victim as regular one. Fingers crossed!
I love seeing them get wrapped up tightly on camera, seeing them try to struggle with wide eye expressions, loud angry cartoony reactions you know :) there bundled in a completely unrealistic manner so the struggling and expressions should match that too!! I love when the cocoon is super thick and curved shape like this( ) makes them soo helpless looking! I told Caroline Pierce ( the woman that's getting rope mummified) to use these looks as references so fingers crossed it will turn out looking amazing!! 250 feet of 1 and 1/4 inch rope should do the trick!

DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

DallasNotAustin wrote: 5 years ago @Cannibalandrew The brooke bliss one caught my eye and I think my favorite part of mummification is not only seeing the process and the time, but getting to see the finished product as well. There's just something charming about someone trapped in layers and layers of packing that took a really long time to set up. I'm excited to see what rope mummification yields and to see if it has the same effect on the victim as regular one. Fingers crossed!
I love seeing them get wrapped up tightly on camera, seeing them try to struggle with wide eye expressions, loud angry cartoony reactions you know :) there bundled in a completely unrealistic manner so the struggling and expressions should match that too!! I love when the cocoon is super thick and curved shape like this( ) makes them soo helpless looking! I told Caroline Pierce ( the woman that's getting rope mummified) to use these looks as references so fingers crossed it will turn out looking amazing!! 250 feet of 1 and 1/4 inch rope should do the trick!

Go figure, I didn’t know that rope mummification was a thing! I love the expressions as well

Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

It is a thing but very rare in real life more of a cartoon thing ;)
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Here's a big bundle of Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn massive mummification art commissions I had made for me
All the credit goes to the artist in the links
Let me know what you think of these The cocoons are super thick and there totally helpless so much story potential!

And more superheroines getting the massive mummification treatment wrapped in over 5 extremely thick layered cocoons!

Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Heres a new custom from Galas as Wonder Woman Massively mummified and pantyhooded!

Check it out! :)
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Hello any mummification fans out there
Haven't posted in awhile I just wanted to drop some of my favorite mummifications videos and art that I got over the past year or so let me know what you think! :)

First its Kellie brooke taking a double blanket mummification and cocoon with black electrical tape
I also love to see damsels pantyhooded with there own worn panties which is exactly what she gets!

Next is Whitney Morgan mummified with spa towels duct taped and pantyhooded big fat wrap gagging too!

Then Tera Mizu is wrapped up in the spa cocoon with saran wrap clear tape and mouth packed with panties while getting double pantyhooded!

Then there's this girl Ember getting cocooned in blankets with pillows bound around her to make the cocooning thicker and puffy looking, it looks great, her gagging is really well stuffed as well!

A manip I.made that I really like the sleeping bag looks so thick and tight and her expressions are awesome for gagging!

A comic commission from Jomsviking featuring Wonder Woman getting wrapped in the best rope cocoon ever and massively gagged, taunted with her wet worn pantyhood and crotch smothering!

And finally the best of all! Nyass never mummified by Whitney Morgan and tuant teased tormented and humiliated with pantyhoods wet and worn and socked feet smothering! It's a great clip there both amazing!

Next I hope to get a sleeping bag mummification from cinched and secured featuring Sahrye as the damsel!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic