Mothers of others, sisters and daughters

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mothers of others, sisters and daughters

Post by RopemanSteve »

There are some stories/posts here about teens tying their own mothers, and stories (and maybe posts) about moms and daughters getting tied up together/tying each other.

I'm wondering if anyone, besides myself, has ever actually wondered if they could tie up their girlfriend's mom? Or if the girlfriend's parents did bondage?

Or tying up a pair of sisters?

I'm not in contact with them atm, but I used to know a pair of sisters who liked bondage...just don't know if they've ever been tied up together. And I kinda suspect a friend's mom might possibly be into bondage. So I wonder if others here have known moms/daughters/sisters who liked the same things.
tiff_tied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiff_tied »

I’ve personally known of this to happen. I’ve known a handful of that type of thing. Obviously it’s not something talked about all the time openly due to it being very strange to most people (at least in my experience talking about anything like this)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I know that a former boyfriend of my oldest daughter had an interest in tying me ( he never did, lol) , so, yes, I'm certain this kind of thing (young men and a friend's mother, two sisters, ect) happens sometimes.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

I used to have a friend whos mom I was very attracted to. I DESPERATELY wanted to tie and gag her. She was very talkative and flirty and I would joke about taping her mouth. She always laughed about it, but I never had the courage to do it. 😔
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Wrappedmouth wrote: 4 years ago I used to have a friend whos mom I was very attracted to. I DESPERATELY wanted to tie and gag her. She was very talkative and flirty and I would joke about taping her mouth. She always laughed about it, but I never had the courage to do it. 😔
She probably would have politely declined, but I imagine she would have been quite flattered.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago
Wrappedmouth wrote: 4 years ago I used to have a friend whos mom I was very attracted to. I DESPERATELY wanted to tie and gag her. She was very talkative and flirty and I would joke about taping her mouth. She always laughed about it, but I never had the courage to do it. 😔
She probably would have politely declined, but I imagine she would have been quite flattered.
Thats what I always figured, but its hard not to imagine what could have been...
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Do you think you would have the nerve now? Maybe not her, but a friend's mom? or another woman that it would be awkward to have a relationship with?
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

damsel wrote: 4 years ago
Do you think you would have the nerve now? Maybe not her, but a friend's mom? or another woman that it would be awkward to have a relationship with?
I think so. I was a teenager then, and didnt understand that urge very well. Now I think if I met someone that was into it, I wouldnt have a problem.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Really glad I'm not the only one who has fantasies of tying up the mom of someone they know!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

[mention]RopemanSteve[/mention], you might be interested to know that yesterday, a friend of mine, roughly my age (somewhere in the 40s) said a friend of her son's made a joke about tying her up, though her son wasn't to happy about it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic