Mummification?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mummification?

Post by David Han »

Are you capable of mummification?
Tie me up and have fun with me
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Of being mummified? Hell yeah! After a little while, it can become surprisingly comfortable.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I often do self-bondage in mummification. The only thing I make sure of not doing is to keep everything away from the head area as I would have no way to keep things away from my mouth or nose so that I could breathe properly. I know I have not been fully mummified, with another person doing the tying, but I have been mummified in bed sheets, in bodyhose cocoons, and in sleeping bags all by myself. Hopefully, I will be able to experience the real thing at some point in my life.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I like being tied up in a sleeping bag, which in the case of a puffy enough sleeping bag is fairly "mummification adjacent". I dunno if Id enjoy actually being taped or wrapped up fully mummy style though, ive never tried it
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Id love to try it. As wrapper or wrappee.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
mudboygb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mudboygb »

I love mummification! Duct tape is best (over pallet wrap) and I love it when I'm wrapped from head to toe, with just a my nostrils uncovered. For safety my mouth is only covered with a strip of tape that can be pulled off instantly, should breathing through the nose become a problem. And it goes without saying (I hope) that I'm never left along by my captor. Wrapped up like that, lying on a bed and unable to move is a surreal experience. After a while I often start drifting off into a weird trance-like state. Warm and comfortable, I lose any sense of time and it seems a shame when my captor starts unwrapping me. One of my favourite TUGs.
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

It's my favourite bondage position. I've experienced it a few times, but never super tight or complete unfortunately (head to toe type deal) I love fuzzy blanket mummification, saran wrap and duct tape, and I'd love to try a mummy sleeping bag as well. Potentially even in combination with each other. I haven't tried pallet wrap yet but I have been looking to get some and test it out, it looks super fun.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic