Movie titles that I don't remember

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Movie titles that I don't remember

Post by Amm1973es »

I do not know if anyone remembers an old movie of a Polish or Russian sniper (I think I remember) that she is captured by another German sniper who has her tied up in the woods and even gagged if I remember correctly, the movie was put when she was a child in a canal I publish and do not save any cuts unfortunately to know your title.
Another film is a very strange one in which a woman is assaulted in her own house by a thief who ties her and gagged, then she is rescued by another stranger who later turns out to be an accomplice of the previous thief and ends up tied and gagged again. On this occasion I located the title, but I could not find it online and apparently did not record the title in any file.
Both films have very interesting scenes and I would appreciate if someone could tell me the titles if they know how to look for them.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.