Tied to Train Tracks with LOTS of Rope

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied to Train Tracks with LOTS of Rope

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Does anyone else really this scenrino and know any good stories featuring it, I have forever but only truly love it when the damsel is completely mummified in ropes and bound to the train tracks so she's truly helplessly in peril!
I just really love the cartoony level to it and love seeing there reactions to this peril, wish there where lots more in live action or in general! I love it soo much I made a profile picture with Wonder Woman wrapped up and mummified in ropes and gagged maybe someone here way better then me can be inspired to make a cool story:)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Cannibalandrew[/mention]. Have you ever watched the kid's show on Disney channel called Jessie? On Season 3 episode 17, called Lights, Camera, Distraction! there is a scene where Jessie the character played by Debby Ryan is almost fully mummified in rope on train tracks as well as an actor. It is a short scene, but it is also the only live-action/ non-cartoon scene I feel is close to what you are talking about here that I know about.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Yep! this scene right
https://www.deviantart.com/finisterboy/ ... -468814712
its pretty great the ropes are wrapped and coiled perfectly even if they dont cover her from head to toe :)
There's also two commercials that have this type of bondage one is for Coors light and the other for Alfac
both damsels where completely wrapped and mummified in huge ropes, there amazing! If only they where in movies so they had way more time and angles and there could be a storyline :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Cannibalandrew[/mention]. Yes, that's the scene. There are also instances in music videos and elsewhere where they are not mummified in rope on train tracks, but they are tied to train tracks. I like these scenes as well, especially when these celebrities have never had any sorts of tie up scenes, but I would much rather have seen them mummified in some form to the train tracks.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

So you like them being rope mummified too?
Good! I'm not the only one lol thats the only proper way to do this peril
So who would you like to see put in train track mummification peril?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Cannibalandrew[/mention]. I honestly like any form of mummification, but I think I have liked rope mummification the most since I could never do it by myself, unlike the other forms of mummification which I could somewhat do by myself. Thinking of it a little more, there were a few more scenes in tv/movies that involved rope mummification to some degree. First, the fully mummified one that comes to mind is of Emma Grabinsky on The Haunting Hour. The second that comes to mind is of Sabrina Carpenter on Girl Meets World where she was not fully mummified but again a close scene. Also on that episode, at the very end is Rowan Blanchard who is also not fully mummified, but it involves more rope than needed for a tie-up. At the moment the one famous celebrity that I would like to see in rope mummification is Taylor Swift since she has already gotten some form of tie-up scene that involved rope and train tracks. I would just love them to go even further with the amount of rope and make it even more inescapable than it appears to be at times.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

I've seen all those scenes you've described and there reall great and I agree that rope mummification is rare and almost never used in media but it should be
What movies would you add a rope mummification or train track peril scene because I would do you in ever super hero movie lol ;)
Think how many women you get to see mummified in ropes and struggling so many victims to chose
I just wish they would tied up damsels in movies with way way more rope there would be soo many great scene then but it won't happen the storys have to be cartoony or else it comes off too unrealistic
Any thing else you really like about this peril?
Do you like the buzzsaw version or convader belt version of this peril with rope mummification of course :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I would say to just convert any rope tie-up scene into a rope mummification scene either with whatever they are already tied to included or taking out whatever they are tied to. For example, Keri Russell in Honey I blew up the Kid where she is tied to a chair with a bunch of yellow rope. Just convert that one into a rope mummification scene, especially since it seemed like they had quite a bit of that kind of rope throughout that house. I personally do not know what other movies I would like to see this type of bondage in since I would like it to fit the story theme/the plot involved, and if it didn't fit upon conversion to rope than I would not enjoy it nearly as much. If there were new movies coming out with this type of bondage in it, I would not mind whatsoever, but to just convert an already made movie is not something I would enjoy as much. That isn't saying that I wouldn't love any female who got this treatment though in one way or the other, as long as it actually happened and it wasn't created by photoshop or some other application.

As far as the buzzsaw or other peril scene question you asked, I have only ever seen them used on cartoons where I have enjoyed them, but normally the damsel is released quicker than I would like them to be, so I would much rather them be just rope mummified so it can last much longer. For why I enjoy this type of bondage is both the thought of how helpless the person is in the form of bondage with no way of escaping at all, and how visually appealing it is. There are no gaps, even layers with no overlaps, and the same pattern of rope ongoing, instead of a color of material, a color of binding, and so forth for the whole person's body, are what makes it visually appealing.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

I agree with this, all the layers and how perfectly the ropes are wrapped and the ( ) shape it makes is what I love most about it, there so helpless the cocoon is really cool to look at and watch how they squirm
So I meant in any movie you want you can add a rope mummification scene and make it work for the story, you have any ideas for that?
Do you like my profile? It's a fake but I think it looks awesome and its my favorite girl so can't complain lol
One more question you know any good stories with rope mummification peril?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Cannibalandrew[/mention]. Sorry for a later reply, I had to look on my computer for potential stories, but couldn't use it due to hours of updates to do. I ended up not finding any stories on my computer, and could only find stories by searching for "rope mummification" on DeviantArt. Although I'm sure you spent quite a time on your profile pic, I am not, and have never been a fan of fakes/ manipulations of any kind. Also, at the moment I do not have any ideas on rope mummification in movies. I'd have to think about it on and off for about the next month or so to really get any ideas. In certain areas of my life I can come up with ideas quickly, unfortunately, this is not one of those instances, especially when I have other things going on. But overall I do wish they would put it into movies and tv shows more often.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Damn man such a disappointing answer lol but it's totally fine ;)
So when a damsel is tied to the tracks what else do you like about it? Whats reactions do like on there face and what kinds of things do you want them to say or muffle if gagged? How do you want them Gagged because I like lots and lots of layered wrap gags myself, And finally do you like the old western style to it or just any time period scenario works for you?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

The other things I like about it are just the general idea of being stuck and knowing that they would need someone to untie them to be free. For their face, I would say if they have any sort of emotion going on, especially with their eyes is what I really like. As long as they are not just blank staring into space or eyes closed/blindfolded is what I enjoy. I really like the way someone can say something with their eyes in any context of their life. For the gag I would go with a scarf gag. It can either be a cleaved scarf gag, an otm scarf gag, or even an otn scarf gag, but not more than 3 scarfs. Lastly, I’m not sure what you mean by western style, but I think my answer would be any time period would work for me, but I’ve always wanted to be tied up with a lasso or lassos by cowgirls.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

I love to watch them scream and wriggle for side to side, fighting hard and screaming into there muffling gag!
I love when there are like big knots every where too or a huge one in the middle and they look at it very wide eyed and know the they can not escape and the hero will be there trying to untie her for hours! lol
Maybe by surprise we'll see this on some women in the near future, can you think of any movies coming out with a woman you'd like to see mummified in peril? For me Wonder Woman, all day every day lol ;)
Any other great perils or traps you like that involve lots of rope to mummification level? Like suspended while rope mummified or a machine wrapping them up with giant spools of rope spinning around them, just throwing out some ideas :)
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

So I love it if some one could write a story based on these pics :)
Gal Gadot and Margot Robbie mummified in ropes to the train tracks in peril
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Cannibalandrew wrote: 4 years ago So I love it if some one could write a story based on these pics :)
Natural peril for Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Reidy wrote: 4 years ago
Cannibalandrew wrote: 4 years ago So I love it if some one could write a story based on these pics :)
Truth! So you like the idea? You write stories? What do you think you would do for one?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Cannibalandrew wrote: 4 years ago
Truth! So you like the idea? You write stories? What do you think you would do for one?

I like the idea, but I'm no writer. Confused villain sees Wonder Woman and Harley in a battle, captures them both. Wonder Woman to avoid plans being thwarted, Harley to avoid competition. Best I can think of.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Cannibalandrew wrote: 4 years ago

I like the idea, but I'm no writer. Confused villain sees Wonder Woman and Harley in a battle, captures them both. Wonder Woman to avoid plans being thwarted, Harley to avoid competition. Best I can think of.
That's fine glad you like the drawings and for the reply take care :)
Let a friend see this maybe they can write a fun story :P
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

The idea of a damsel tied to railroad tracks might be the first idea I had of a damsel. It's almost the definition of a damsel!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

damsel wrote: 4 years ago The idea of a damsel tied to railroad tracks might be the first idea I had of a damsel. It's almost the definition of a damsel!
I agree I don't know where I saw it first probably a cartoon but it's amazing peril we never any more to cheesy I guess!
I really got into this idea when I saw the damsel wrapped from head to toe in ropes though I never saw that before and it really made enjoy it more so now I only want the damsels cocooned to the train tracks :)

I probably have every single video and pic of rope mummified damsels that's how much I love it :P
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I guess the more I think about it, the tied-to-the-tracks is the Classic Damsel Danger!
superbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superbound »

I am not sure if I find it scary or thrilling. I think there are a lot of things going through my mind, such as panic, fear, "The train is going to kill me if I don't figure a way off this track," type of stuff.

SB
I get tied up for real and it's not fantasy for me.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

damsel wrote: 4 years ago The idea of a damsel tied to railroad tracks might be the first idea I had of a damsel. It's almost the definition of a damsel!
That is a fantastic image. Love the train tracks being used to dispose of pesky heroes and heroines.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

That is a fantastic image. Love the train tracks being used to dispose of pesky heroes and heroines.
Thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic