NAME YOUR FAVOURITE STORY LINES!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

NAME YOUR FAVOURITE STORY LINES!

Post by bondagefreak »

RELATED POST: Impersonating a TUG Story Character - WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Here's another one that'll be fun for both readers and writers on this board.
It's called "NAME YOUR FAVOURITE STORY LINES!"

Rules are simple:
1 - Each user is allowed to submit ONE story line per day.
2 - Submitted story line MUST included author's username and story title.
3 - Submitted story lines have to be SHORT. Two or three sentences MAX. NO paragraphs!
Optional: Placing the submitted line in context.

HAVE FUN!
I'll go first ;)

My line of the day is as follows:

"With each coil that I wrapped round the bindings, the gag became tighter. So did our clothing!"

From [mention]Xtc[/mention]'s brand new tale "WHO'S IN CHARGE?".
Comment: What a smart way to describe the effects of male arousal. My clothes definitely felt a little tighter after reading that clever little nugget.

Alright. Who's next?
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for the mention. I'll give that some thought when I get done today.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention], there are so many lines to choose from (from other authors as well), but I really love this line from the bonus chapter you wrote for the Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag serie, "A night under Shawn's feet":

"He knows he has a severe foot odour problem and realises that you're probably choking on his sock and gagging on the taste of his toe cheese by now."

I feel humiliated at having to admit that somewhere deep inside, I want this to happen to me. Mummified, forced to taste Shawn's Lacoste socks, forced to smell his feet. And there's nothing I can do to stop him from doing it to me as he's playing videogames all night while I lay at his feet, wrapped in tape.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

The story is "Welcome, Charlie."

One of the other boys is describing Doug to Charlie.

"He's a first class weasel. Another 12 years, and he'll be in congress!"
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

"Dr James became my first regular. He comes weekly, which isn’t to say he cums weakly. Haha."

From [mention]MaxRoper[/mention]'s "Eddie Branches Out".
Definitely one of the best word-plays I've seen, not to mention a story ending that leaves you smiling.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

"The idea of that power filled me with excitement, and filled my underwear as well."

From [mention]SkinnySnorlax[/mention]'s new true story "First time in real bondage".
A relatable piece (filled with brilliant lines) that brings you back to your early teen years and the many post-puberty struggles of a bondage-addict. I can particularly relate to the line quoted above. The urge to dominate, truss up and gag others has been engrained in my since my early teens. Reading this tale allowed me to relive my 13-year-old self for a few minutes.

Deleted User 5033

Post by Deleted User 5033 »

My vote goes for a pretty perfect summation of edging and torment, from [mention]Bound Down[/mention] 's "Careful who you go home with. Definitely worth a read.
"I was in a blur of emotions and feelings, both trying to achieve bliss from one of Cole’s hands and escape torment at the other."

Also, thanks very much to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for the shoutout, much appreciated.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

So many to choose from, but I'll go with the recent one "Helpless" by [mention]cj2125[/mention] : "...the ropes were quite tight and so were his boxers."
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Great idea, Sir! [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

My quote of the day is this little one from [mention]Bradboi[/mention]'s "Father and Son summer bondage":
“Andrew let us go now. This isn’t what I wa-NMPHHH! WHH THHMP FUMMMPPPHH”

I love those moments when some fighting victims turn all quiet when finally being gagged, in this case Derek cause of him speaking up to his kidnapper. Reminds me of some of my own tries to talk myself out of a tie up...and being "rewarded" with a mostly dirty gag...
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 4 years ago I love those moments when some fighting victims turn all quiet when finally being gagged, in this case Derek cause of him speaking up to his kidnapper. Reminds me of some of my own tries to talk myself out of a tie up...and being "rewarded" with a mostly dirty gag...
You should tell something about that sometime in the future, I'd love to hear everything about it! I just saw some pictures of you on Tumblr (I didn't know your Tumblr is still around since they changed their policy :oops: )

Now, to revive this thread: here's another story line that I really like:

"For the gag he told me I could use any of his socks I wanted, selfishly I opted for none of his. I wanted them used on me."

It's from Tying up Cleaner Mike by @Devilmaymoan LINK

Of course he's right! Being gagged with your own socks is not humiliating enough, furthermore, you know your own scent, so it's not exciting enough. Being gagged with another dude's socks is way hotter.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic