I'm finishing a bondage paintball story, give me ideas ASAP! (M+/M+)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 122

I'm finishing a bondage paintball story, give me ideas ASAP! (M+/M+)

Post by Deleted User 122 »

Hey friends and all,

I've been kicking around posting a story VERY loosely based on my paintball games w friends. I want ideas on how guys are captured, tied up, gagged, "interrogated" etc...lots of smell fetish, power play, and humiliation themes

To give you some context, it features two teams of nine guys each competing in an intensive two days/one night weekend on sprawling private, wooded property. One team are local redneck dudes and the other are young marines from a nearby military base. See the photos attached for pics of the team members.Btw, two of the guys pictured are actual friends of mine lol that I used to play paintball with! As for level of graphicness in this story, I'd more or less classify it as semi-mature and erotic and perhaps developing into heavier stuff!

Speak up, cause my goal is to have this story up soon. I already have a rough draft of the first three chapters, but I'm tweaking and noodling. Your ideas will help with that!

Post ideas here in the reply...not thru private messaging please... and DON'T be shy about your suggestions... even if you think it's too much... if I think it is, I can always dial it down or work it in other way..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Deleted User 122 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

I would suggest adding the use of sedatives. Chloroform, injections, mixing it with food. It usually takes a few minutes to work.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Have a look as Shockcollar's stuff on DA for some ideas.

Please don't rush to get the piece out. Take your time, make it good.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

The forum (especially the M/M users) have been really quiet these past few months.
Hopefully this helps spruce things up a little.

[mention]sockgagged[/mention] I don't have many ideas to give you, since most of your works already hit a lot of my buttons. But of course, sockgags are always nice! [mention]mikeybound[/mention]'s suggestion is also interesting, so you can count me in for that as well.
I take it the blue team will be better prepared as far as equipment goes, so IMO it isn't too far fetched to include chloroform in such a scenario.

I really have a thing for handgags and multiple guys teaming up on one smaller dude.
So I guess that's my special request ;)

Can't wait to see what you come up with!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Counter suggestion; Multiple smaller but buff guys hanging up on a giant.
Deleted User 122

All great suggestions so far... I'll include all those!

[mention]mikeybound[/mention] , what do you mean by your last post, multiple smaller but buff guys hanging up by a giant?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Probably means smaller dudes ganging up and taking down a larger guy.
That works for me too 8-)

Deleted User 122

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Probably means smaller dudes ganging up and taking down a larger guy.
That works for me too 8-)
That would make sense! I like that dynamic. I kind of have that in one of the story beats, I'll be sure to highlight it more!

Keep the ideas coming!!! Esp ideas about creative ways to humiliate :)
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Do you mean purely platonic humiliation?
Deleted User 122

mikeybound wrote: 5 years ago Do you mean purely platonic humiliation?
Glad you ask, not really... there's sexual / erotic undertones for sure to it. In the story currently because some are stripped to jockstraps their bare ass is shown, and there's some light torment of their crotch and such... and, not to give much away, there may be a romantic sensual element that develops :)
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Hmmmm this may be too much, but how about restraining them in kneeling positions and milking/treating them like farm animals?
Deleted User 122

mikeybound wrote: 5 years ago Hmmmm this may be too much, but how about restraining them in kneeling positions and milking/treating them like farm animals?
Well, man, lol... i'm an admitted perv in my fantasies... so i LOVE that idea. That kind of stuff I've read about from crazy hazing rituals in frats (not mine!) and sports teams. Was tempted to go to that degree in this story but trying to keep it as g-rated as possible... I find more readers that way! But... maybe I'll keep the first chapter "for everyone" and another chapter could then go in to the MA or adult category?

But again great idea... keep more coming and don't be shy. If I think they go "too far" I can dial it down a bit or get creative like having the victims be taunted or verbally threatened w that kind of treatment!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'd love for a couple of victims to be tied to each other in suggestive positions (like one sitting in other's lap) while both in jockstraps.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Deleted User 122

DeeperThanRed wrote: 5 years ago I'd love for a couple of victims to be tied to each other in suggestive positions (like one sitting in other's lap) while both in jockstraps.
you got it!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 5 years ago I'd love for a couple of victims to be tied to each other in suggestive positions (like one sitting in other's lap) while both in jockstraps.
I second that! The simulation of intimate acts is some times far more uncomfortable and humilliating for the victims than the actual act! :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]sockgagged[/mention] Don't mean to sound preachy, but you should read this thread: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=976

I'm disappointed by the replies so far.
Only five of us have deemed worthy of replying to this thread in the past day and a half.

You are hugely appreciated on here and your work is followed by many users and tons of silent lurkers (yes we know you're out there). You'd probably get quite a few more responses if you made up a list of all your regular reviewers, and tagged their usernames to alert them of this thread's existence.

Lots of the users who contribute to the story boards don't follow the activity on Tugs Talk, vice versa.

This applies to all of you.
If you read or see something you know another user might like, nothing stops you from tagging their username at the same time. Who knows? They might even return the favour at some point, and allow you to discover something you initially missed.
Food for thought.

[mention]Werdify[/mention]
Since you like paintball gear/clothes, you might enjoy this story Jason is working on.

Deleted User 122

Hey [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ! See, I used the name tag! :) I try to do that w individuals but you're right I'm not doing the kind of multiple tagging you do to better broadcast. Hadn't thought about it. I'll give it a try!

Speaking of tags... I STILL can not type in tags/keywords on that new feature because, although its supposedly fixed, its still a white line w invisible letters when I type so I have no idea if what I'm typing is working. Maybe others don't have that issue, but I still do. I've tried on my Chrome and Safari browser, both don't work. I'm on a Mac system, though, so perhaps that's part of the issue??
Deleted User 122

Hey all, heads up.... Well, I changed my mind a little. The story WILL definitely develop into more elicit sexual themes, though not so much as first. So be open w/ your thoughts lol... The story will post in the MA section soon.

I updated my original post to reflect the new parameters...
Deleted User 122

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]boygagged[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] @[mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]mikeybound[/mention]

Ok, come hell or high water I'm posting at least the first chapter of the paintball bondage story tonight around 7pm PST or perhaps sooner lol. It's a pretty big story with a variety of subplots and dynamics. I've included pretty much everyone's ideas so far.

I definitely want to hear more bondage / humiliation kinds of ideas to break down the players. They can range from innocent to even sexual. Refer to my original post for more info if you need it. If it doesn't make it into Ch 1, then it could go later.

J

PS - By the way, in case you're wondering wondering how I have all this time suddenly. Well I got into a skiing accident and badly hurt my back. Pretty much bed ridden for a while. I'm finally forced to recognize I'm too old to do the risky stuff from my youth! :)
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

sockgagged wrote: 5 years ago PS - By the way, in case you're wondering wondering how I have all this time suddenly. Well I got into a skiing accident and badly hurt my back. Pretty much bed ridden for a while. I'm finally forced to recognize I'm too old to do the risky stuff from my youth! :)
Sorry to hear about that. I hope you get well soon.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Deleted User 122

Ok... as promised.. chapter 1 is up. All your ideas are not in this first chapter but rest assured in the upcoming one they are. Here's the link:

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3149#p27393

Btw, I wanted to post pictures thru out the story to illustrate and having issues. For one, the initial collage one I posted of all the guys is SO SMALL. Anyone savvy, please look and tell me what you think may be wrong. Also, when I tested posting individual photos thru various parts of the story of the characters, the sizes were random although I made sure the height and width dimensions were consistent. Is this just not an picture friendly environment?

It would be ideal if there was a way to post HTML or Word formatted documents but that's not possible, correct?

Thanks and enjoy!

I''l advertise the story more when I get the second chapter up so this is kind of a sneak peak to those who see :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]sockgagged[/mention] Thanks for the heads up.
Anxious to sit down and read through it!

As for the pics, take a look at this thread: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3036
I've found the pics I post are a bit bigger if I upload them on Flickr and post them from there instead of using the photo attachment feature. It's also less of a load on the forum, so it's a win-win for both me AND the forum.

I see the photo montage just fine though.
And if I wanna see it in larger size, I can just click on the photo.

Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

I support chloroform too!

What about straitjackets?
List of all my stories on this forum

More stories, the latest chapters and illustrations are available on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Deleted User 122

chloroboy wrote: 5 years ago I support chloroform too!

What about straitjackets?
You know something, I don't think I've ever written a story w a straitjacket featured! Done!!

You wrote just in time... I'm gonna adjust a scene lol where a straitjacket will work nicely in the plot!

Should be up tonight!
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Don't hesitate to ask me if you need. I own two SJ!
List of all my stories on this forum

More stories, the latest chapters and illustrations are available on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic