Men hogtied troubles

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 3087

Men hogtied troubles

Post by Deleted User 3087 »

Hi!

A [real life] male here. I was wondering how other men manage to stay hogtied - I mean: doesn't it put pressure on our things? I have tried it a couple of times, but need to bend myself at the hips to stay comfortable. How to do it comfortably?

PS: Sure, uncomfortable is one thing. But, isn't there the prospect of long term adverse effects? (Ref. http://www.healthystrokes.com) Can someone clarify?
Last edited by Deleted User 3087 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When I was young, when we got hog tied (or tied up any way, for that matter), the object was to get loose. A few of us were good at it, Others, not so much. But no one ever stayed tied for more than 20 minutes unless they asked (couldn't get loose in 20 minutes, but wanted to try, and see if they could do it with more time) and then, 45 minutes was the cap.

No complaints about discomfort, despite some of us being tied in really tight hog ties,

Drawscore
Deleted User 3087

Post by Deleted User 3087 »

drawscore wrote: 5 years ago When I was young, when we got hog tied (or tied up any way, for that matter), the object was to get loose. A few of us were good at it, Others, not so much. But no one ever stayed tied for more than 20 minutes unless they asked (couldn't get loose in 20 minutes, but wanted to try, and see if they could do it with more time) and then, 45 minutes was the cap.

No complaints about discomfort, despite some of us being tied in really tight hog ties,

Drawscore
Thanks for the clarification! So, discomfort does exist - here, again, being a woman could be beneficial I guess.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Takeru wrote: 5 years ago
drawscore wrote: 5 years ago

Drawscore
Thanks for the clarification! So, discomfort does exist - here, again, being a woman could be beneficial I guess.
I didn't say there wasn't any discomfort; just that there were no complaints about it. Perhaps because at between the ages of 10 and 15, a complaint might make one look like a "wussy," and at that age, no one wants to look like a wussy in front of their friends.

Drawscore
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

HikariTiedUp wrote: 5 years ago Hi!

A [real life] male here. I was wondering how other men manage to stay hogtied - I mean: doesn't it put pressure on our things?
I've never had any more trouble with it than with sleeping on my stomach. For the traditional hogtie (ankles connected to hands), I've always been far more concerned with stress on the wrists than on any other body part. The back is #2. I find that I can reduce those stresses by rolling onto my side. There is a hogtie variant that involves connecting the ankles to a chest or shoulder harness rather than the wrists; it eliminates the wrist stress.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

HikariTiedUp wrote: 5 years ago Hi!

A [real life] male here. I was wondering how other men manage to stay hogtied - I mean: doesn't it put pressure on our things? I have tried it a couple of times, but need to bend myself at the hips to stay comfortable. How to do it comfortably?

PS: Sure, uncomfortable is one thing. But, isn't there the prospect of long term adverse effects? (Ref. http://www.healthystrokes.com) Can someone clarify?
Not that much pressure, I think, so long as it's reasonable.
Of course there's a variety of health reasons it should be kept relatively short (muscle stress, circulation, etc.)
But you'd have to be that way for some time and/ or have it be really strict to do serious damage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic