So, who's playing Red Dead Redemption 2?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

So, who's playing Red Dead Redemption 2?

Post by Sheriff »

I love the RDR games. They're like GTA in the wild west AND, the best part is you can tie people up!

I got a bounty request to capture a woman and I remember after I got her I went to a wide open area so I could keep letting her go and recapturing her!

Anyone else been enjoying this feature of RDR?
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I love the game so much
Tie me up and have fun with me
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

I was always disappointed you couldn’t lasso other players but I know it’s because they knew people like me would do exactly what I’d do. Just drag them around and annoy the shit out of them by preventing them from doing anything.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

PC Master Race.
Unless you want to play red dead 2...
:(
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

It’s such an awesome game.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

This is an incredible feature, but i'd like to see them add a gag feature. It seems like it wouldn't involve much programming.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Guys, this needs to remain on the topic of TUGs. If you would like to discuss bondage related elements of the game, that's fine, but otherwise general discussion of non related topics will be removed.

Just a heads up.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

Handsome Scoundrel wrote: 5 years ago This is an incredible feature, but i'd like to see them add a gag feature. It seems like it wouldn't involve much programming.
That would be an excellent mod to add to RDR. To be honest, I would love to see something like that added to Stardew Valley. You could build a dungeon on your farm, kidnap people, get to see lovely pictures of them tied up, buy or craft equipment to restrain them.

Maybe I should learn to program.
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

I am here to confirm that you can indeed lasso and hogtie other players in the game.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

I've been wanting to play it since it came out. I played the first one at a friends house and he let me borrow it for a weekend cause I was having so much fun. All I did was kidnap people and hogtie them. It was great.

For now all I can do is find mods for my other games. I got one for skyrim that lets you tie people up and gag them with a spell, which is a blast, and one for fallout that lets you handcuff people when you pacify them. It's the best I've got right now lol
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

I too have bondage-modded my Skyrim. There's a whole lot of Skyrim bondage mods, a few websites dedicated to them if i recall. Some of them are pretty cool and rather well made, some of them are just... weird. But we do what we gotta do, right?
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

I am! I have one chapter of the epilogue left and I just started playing online. Got hogtied a couple of times by another player, which was a nice surprise.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

You unfortunately can’t gag anyone, which would be nice if for no other reason than to shut up the bounty targets. There’s actually a method to get them to shut up by hitting them, which is funnier at times.

There are gags used on characters in a few places in the story. No discussion due to spoilers (massive spoilers in one case).
Deleted User 2238

Post by Deleted User 2238 »

Hopefully there will be a gag modification
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Tiedwithropes wrote: 5 years ago Hopefully there will be a gag modification
I feel like someone living in this time period would be an idiot to run around with a bounty tied up without firmly and effectively gagging their bounty head. It would be so easy for villains to turn the narrative around and convince people around them that they have been kidnapped. For realism's sake, the experts among us demand stuffed tight cloth gags to be part of the bondage repertoire.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Handsome Scoundrel wrote: 5 years ago This is an incredible feature, but i'd like to see them add a gag feature. It seems like it wouldn't involve much programming.
If you know them you can ask them to put on their bandana.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

We should all make a posse and put on friendly fire. My PS4 tag is RoboticRobin20 if anyone is interested, just put how you found me in the description of the friendrequest.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

There was an update for online released this week, and a couple of interesting pieces of news came with it. The first is that sometime in the summer, there's going to be an update that allows you to pick one of 3 different career paths, one of them being a bounty hunter. No idea if this will allow you to hunt down other players, or just NPCs like the single player mode, and if you can go after other players, it might just be limited to killing them. But it could be interesting.

The other was in this week's update. There are new side missions. One of the characters you can get new missions from is Thomas, the fisherman who lives in Lagras and gives you a rather memorable nighttime mission in the bayou in single player mode (no spoilers, but you'll know it if you've played it). Anyway, one of the missions he offers now is to repossess a boat stolen from him by some thieves in another part of the swamp. There was something I've never seen before on this one: an NPC armed with a lasso. And he will actually lasso and tie you up if you're not careful, or, if you're like me, and you wait to see if he'll actually use it out of curiosity. You can escape both the initial lasso and the "hogtie" (as the game labels it; your hands and feet are just tied) after several seconds of button mashing, but it really does slow you down a lot, especially if you're playing the mission alone, and you're pretty wide open to attack, although most of the NPCs quit attacking me once I was tied up and quit resisting. There may be other missions with NPCs with lassos, but I haven't seen them yet. I was really surprised it was a feature implemented into the game, as I figured NPCs lassoing you was a bit advanced for the AI.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic