Torturing your captives

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Agree with Jason, since I'm a sub I'm not very dominant. The one and only time I did "dom" I gave my sub a bondage massage since they had previously noted a knot in their neck muscles... apparently I'm very good at it.

But as a sub I'm not really into many forms of torture. My go to "torture" is tickle torture with those who are into it. I love it and am a bit of a hardcore tickle masochist; if that's even a thing. Last year I was tied up and tickled for 3 hours straight by 2 guys who took turns and by the second hour I went completely insane by the end and wasn't really able to speak for a few minutes after the gag came off. I could also feel the tickling sensations for hours after, I guess due to over stimulated nerve endings. It was intense and awesome.

Also a fan of those Jane O'Brien videos and that kind of scenario of being relentlessly tickled by 5 or 6 hot college guys is on my bucket list. Let's just say I've watched many of those videos. Some multiple times... just wish there was more bondage in them ;)

Wedgies and being "forced" to sniff sneakers or somewhat sweaty gym shorts that have light smells (emphasis on light, any heavier than somewhat rank and it's a major turn off. I might even vomit) is also fun... especially with a sneaker tape to your face while being given a wedgie. That seems fun err I mean "torturous" :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic