Official Introduction: Stoutland395

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Official Introduction: Stoutland395

Post by Stoutland395 »

I've been a visitor to this site for quite some time, even from the old site. But I've always been a spectator, enjoying the stories people on this site write. I only have a few posts on here, so I'm making a small-ish contribution at the moment. I hope to contribute more in the future.

I recently posted a story to the Halloween Contest 2018 board titled "Halloween Candy." It's actually the first "short" story that I've written. Most of the stories I write tend to be longer w/ multiple chapters. I'm glad for that contest because it challenged me to set a limit for myself (as you can see, I can be long-winded). For all those who have posted comments there, I want to take this time to say thanks, too. I actually have written 2 longer stories and I'm currently finishing the last chapter of my 3rd, now.

Although I identify as straight, I'm more of an admirer of male bondage (wierd, I know). Whether the captor is male or female doesn't really matter, but I just enjoy the sight of a good-looking guy tied up and gagged. I especially enjoy the combination of skinny jeans and black shoes (like Nike, Adidas, or converse) or shorts and long socks (again, usually black). I also like a nice watch or pull-cord bracelet that frames the arms well.

I have DeviantArt account that I spend most of my free time on, posting my photomanipulations and the stories I've written (https://www.deviantart.com/stoutland395). As a way to contribute to this site more, I plan on revisiting my previous stories, revising them, and reposting them to this site in a final form (perhaps with alternate or extended endings). All my stories (barring "Halloween Candy") are usually set in the same world with some reoccurring characters, but they're written to be stand-alone stories, so no one has to be completely caught-up with something to enjoy them.

I look forward to contributing more to this site when I can :D (Oxygen!)

Thanks for reading!
Last edited by Stoutland395 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
there is no sam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by there is no sam »

Hey! I've always loved your photo manips with the the little storylines on DA... great to have you here. I didn't know you were into converse, never noticed any in your pics. Hope to see that someday soon ;)
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Great to have you here! Always loved your stories from DA so I'm glad that you'll share them here!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic