How do I get friends into TUGs?!?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How do I get friends into TUGs?!?

Post by Ballgag69 »

Hey everyone,

I’m a 23 year old guy and I have a friend that is a girl the same age. We grew up together so I’ve known her my whole life so not really interested in doing anything sexual with her. But I do want to tie her up and think she’d be a good TUG buddy. I was wondering how I could ask to tie her up or introduce her to TUGS? Is this normal? Has anyone had friends they’ve gotten into bondage?

I’m guessing it is better to ask to tie her up than to try to trick her and just tying her up. But I’ll take any advice how to introduce the subject, what to say exactly And how exactly to create a TUG situation, etc.

For example, should I bring bondage up while we are hanging out already? Or should I bring it up in text and then ask her if I can tie her up next time we hangout.

Should I say I want to practice tying someone up? Or Should I create an escape challenge game? Or should I be honest and say I’d like to tie her up because I think would be fun?

Also, I know she’s been tied up by boyfriends so it’s not a completely foreign idea to her and I think she’d have fun. Any advice (especially from real life situations) would be appreciated. Sorry if it seems like I’m rambling, just a lot of thoughts in my mind on this.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Don't trick her. Period. Forget that part of the idea.

The only thing you can do is ask her. Not per text, but in person. She might be irritated by the question, so you have to make it clear that there is nothing sexual there. Text would be bad for something like that.

About bringing it up, you just have to be honest. Explain your situation, ask her if she would like to try and accept her answer. If she says no make it clear that you are fine with her decision and don't bring the topic up again.

All that said, the topic might make her uncomfortable, as she might look at bondage as a pure sexual thing. So think about it, if you really want to bring it up. If so, make it clear that you respect her decision, whatever that is. If you are good friends, asking should not be a problem, but be aware that she might look at you in a different way afterwards. Depends on how strong your friendship is.

If she accepts, you can talk about what exactly you have in mind. But that is for your next meetup. Don't expect to play something immediately.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

I think honesty is pretty much always the best policy. It's all about trust, and if you start off with that already being in question, it's not gonna end well.

Though I've always felt WAY too awkward to actually come out and say anything myself, though.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Could not put it better than what [mention]FelixSH[/mention] said. Perfect answer and approach
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic