Rollercoaster Bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Rollercoaster Bondage

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

I visited Alton Towers in the UK yesterday.

When I was on every roller coaster, I couldn't help but try and push against the bars/barriers even though I knew they weren't coming undone (for my safety of course!)

My favourite was Galactia, where you are strapped across your body and arms, with a separate two metal binding straps for your feet. Then you are forced on to your front!

But I couldn't help feeling trapped and helpless as I pretended to struggle in some tied up scenario!

Has anyone else ever done this out of interest?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I've rode lots of roller coasters in my life, and honestly, I've never once I imagined that I was in some tied up scenario. My focus is just on the ride experience. Depending on the ride, I try to make sure my restraints aren't too tight, otherwise the ride quickly becomes uncomfortable for me (I'm looking at you Magnum XL-200!) :lol:
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

Can't say I've had feelings towards roller coaster safety restraints, but I do like the idea of combining the thrill of bondage with the thrill of rushing through the air. I've even looked to see if there was any kind of "acrophobia" fetish. Didn't find anything, but it's still an intriguing idea to me.

Could see it a number of ways. Bring tied to a roller coaster car (or regular car). Being suspended off a cliff, or even involuntarily bungee-jumped while tied. Strapped to a rocket, preferably in a cartoon physics type of world. Could be a lot of fun.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I would imagine a dastardly villain tying up a damsel on a roller coaster track, but not the car itself being used for bondage.
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago I would imagine a dastardly villain tying up a damsel on a roller coaster track, but not the car itself being used for bondage.
That happened in Roger Rabbit, didn't it?

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Or what about a villain tying someone up to one of those spinning rides without letting it stop.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

I know the excitement of it. I think part of it, for me, is sitting there, strapped in tight and about to get sent off to some frightening fate, and all the people waiting seeing me there and possibly enjoying my plight.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago Or what about a villain tying someone up to one of those spinning rides without letting it stop.

Think that's something they did in The Simpsons. Adam West was a guest voice, they showed Krusty the Clown playing a Batman villain and tying him and Robin up in that way.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

When I was allowed to ride in the front seat of the car, rules were not as strict when I grew up for car seats and things, I would often sit with my hands behind my back and the seat belt in imagining I was tied in the seat. I’ve never been into roller coasters though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic