Light torture ideas

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
gyurgabor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Light torture ideas

Post by gyurgabor »

Hi all!

Could you reccomend me any torture methods, which are not 'classic' tortures (like spanking), neither sexual? Like something you could use on your cousin or bestie while they are tied up?
What came on my mind, are tickling, ice cube, smelly sock, or light breathplay (hand over mouth, nose pinching).
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

The ideas you have are already pretty good. I think tickling is the classic one here.

There are also slightly different things that will still cause displeasure of some sort; drawing on their face, if a bit of mess is alright you could pour water or something on them. Or maybe something like playing an annoying song and forcing them to listen to it
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Those are definitely good ones!

There can be fun torture in contrast: like if they have a bad-tasting gag (dirty sock?), watching you eat a slice of pizza and talk about how good it tastes could be annoying to them.

Could do the same principle with smell - being forced to smell feet/sock while taunting them: “its nice having the windows open to get nice fresh air, isnt it?”

My favorite basic humiliation is to use them as a footstool. Kick your feet up on their back while you enjoy tv. Next level of torture would be feet in their face while being a footstool 😈
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Ice cubes are always good, a nice gag can work well too (lots of tape), or forcing them to listen or watch something they don’t want to.

If it’s not sexual it’s a bit tougher.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

"Torture," light or otherwise, must ALWAYS be consensual, and with the full understanding that "STOP" means "STOP!"

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic