Self Bondage - How do you tie yourself up?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
rose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Self Bondage - How do you tie yourself up?

Post by rose »

i’m fascinated by the idea of self bondage and love the fact that you can fulfil your own fantasies and desires by doing it yourself without a tug partner.

i’m awful at it myself though i don’t really have much practice. i enjoy tying my feet together with a scarf from time to time - because that’s really really easy - and try and kick and struggle against the bonds. it’s pretty easy to escape from too as my knots aren’t that great which kind of sucks

if you participate in self bondage, how do you tie yourself up?
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

I most commonly do a self hogtie. It can be very effective with only 3 lengths of rope. I tie my ankles together, then with the 2nd rope I make a cinch noose on one end and wind the other end around the ankle rope in between my ankles. Finally make a wrist coil just big enough to barely fit both hands through. Center the coil in the noose, lay on my belly and put my hands through behind my back. Now tug on the ropes, the cinch noose takes up any slack in the wrist coil. If done right you will need a knife or scissors to cut yourself loose!
Kik: johnnygmmy
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

That's the simple way. I always add rope to my calves, upper and lower thighs. Also gag myself with some tape. If I'm feeling brave I put the knife on the other end of the room and squirm over to it :D
Kik: johnnygmmy
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I usually do almost the exact thing as Johnny or use handcuffs and put the key far away
Sealed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sealed »

I focus on my gags more than my bindings in self bondage, just because I'm absolutely horrendous at tying knots lol. Usually for my legs I'll either frogtie them or tie them together, and for my wrists I simply tie a scarf tightly around my wrist and fit my other hand in most of the time. For the gag, I go all out to compensate for the lack of bindings, so I usually go with huge multilayer gags (like in Jam Orbital's gag sequences).
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

barefoot in prisoner costume. tied angles and handcuffed behind back
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

If I want to give myself a little bit of movement then I just put my handcuffs and leg cuffs on and maybe do a prisoner transport type of thing. But if I want to be mummified and secure than I do a double self-bondage type of thing. I will first use bed sheets tied around my ankles. I will the. Use tie down straps for my arms. Lastly I will use another bed sheet tied around a dog collar I am wearing around my neck. The remaining ends of the bed sheets I throw to the opposite side of the bed I am not rolling to. I then through the remaining ends of the tie down straps to the direction I will roll myself up in. Now I make sure the sheets are the way I want them to be on my bed, and get the fitted sheet to cover 90% of my body. I than have to make sure when I do my initial wrap the fitted sheet is not going to cover my head. Once that is done i put my hands through the final tie down strap and start rolling. After about 3 wraps, it will get really tight if you do it right. And you can always get out by rolling the opposite way, but I made a rule that I can’t unless it’s the only way.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic