Tying cousins or aunts

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

I’ve done both, tied up my aunt and also 2 female cousins a few years later (not at the same time). All of them were fairly quick and happened when we were playing games.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

I'm thinking about writing about my tying my aunt and/or my cousin. But I'd like to know if people would rather I write about what really happened, or if I should fictionalize it a bit to be more interesting.

What really happened would be a lot shorter, lol.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

me personaly would like to hear your story exspecially if it involves your aunt fictional or not
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Blackfox74077 wrote: 2 years ago me personaly would like to hear your story exspecially if it involves your aunt fictional or not
I did tie both of them, separately, but the details are short and not all that interesting, which is why I wondered if I should fictionalize it somewhat.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Welp i say spice it up make it good im sure itll all come together like said love to read these types of scenerios
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I tied my cousins once. Completely mummified them and left them on the couch
taytay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by taytay »

My cousin wanted to tie me up once... I refused, I knew it was a very very bad idea since I knew what she’d want to do to me after
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I never tied up an aunt, or any adult for that matter. As a kid, I loved to play cops and robbers or similarly themed games, but always wanted to be the one chased and the one caught to become the one tied-up! I have tied up some cousins during those games, but the price was that they had to run after me and catch me afterwards!
SavoDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SavoDan »

My first experience was tying my aunt with jumping ropes when I was 11-12 but nothing too fancy. She actually smiled when I tied her up and gagged her with a scarf. It was confusing for me at that time, I thought she wouldn't like to be tied.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

sami200456boyfriend wrote: 2 years ago I tied my cousins once. Completely mummified them and left them on the couch
PM me. I’d love to hear about it
Hyrule1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hyrule1 »

I’ve done both several times, with various different results and outcomes, Im probably going to write about them at some point :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic