Retirement From Bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Retirement From Bondage

Post by Bigballgag1 »

I recently thought of this question but I was wondering if there is a certain age where most people give up on being tied up? Like with sports it is said as a player gets older they know when its time to ‘hang up the boots’ as the training gets more difficult and the speed goes.

Has anyone here had to give up or ‘retire’ from bondage? If so, how did you know when the time had come if you don't mind explaining?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I imagine that it depends on the person. I don't think it's a certain age, but rather when a person finds bondage too physcially demanding to be able to continue.

Obviously I still do bondage, but I have had to make a few adjustments. Although I like sitting up against the wall bound and gagged, lately I've had to limit the time I spend doing it, otherwise it starts to bother my back. I also have to be careful with how I move my shoulders. Moving or turning them a certain way seems to cause them to cramp up, and it can get rather painful.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
cherylwayland
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cherylwayland »

I would say it's just a matter of how one decides to be tied up. It could get as complex as suspended mid air and sensory deprived but as simple as bound hand and feet. But I guess it would be safe to say that when it's easier to just watch other people do it and one just doesn't have the energy at all left to try it out for themselves, that's when it's about time..maybe.

But that's gonna be a long long way when you don't even want to have your hands tied.
MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

Probably when i’m like 60 or something, i’ll be too old to care 😂😂😂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic