Extreme Flexibility

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Extreme Flexibility

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Few bondage models have that ability to be tied up super tightly. You know what I mean. Harsh rope wrapped many times around their legs and arms so that they're stiff as a board. Their elbows tied so that they almost touch. You've seen it many times before. TusconTied is pretty good for this kind of bondage with one of my favorite models, if not my all-time favorite model, Sasha Fae.

I have observed that Sasha had a brief career. She started with some light stuff for CapturedSnapshots circa 2008-2009 and heavy stuff for Lew Ruben, and then she spent about through about 2013 with TucsonTied. Along the way she also did a mix of DiD stuff for SpudRus. After that, she disappears more-or-less and is now considered to be one of the more popular models who maintains absolutely ZERO social media presence.

Is it any wonder, though? Her scenes were usually intense and often lasted well over 30 minutes, while most other similar style scenes involving such intense ties see the person tied up and untied in a 30 minute window. The models who do these kinds of ties, I have noticed, don't last as long as other models. What is up?

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome is a disease that affects a large chunk of the population. It's characterized by extreme flexibility caused by stretchy collagen. It means the person has stretchy skin and joints that flex beyond normal limits. For a bondage model, it means being able to handle the brutal ties like in the above photograph. Another result of this, though, is that the person, like I do at just 28 years old, suffers arthritis 20-60 years earlier than they might have otherwise. There are other factors involved, but having literally studied every photo and video of Sasha that I could get my paws on, I suspect she, too, has this condition, and that it's why she isn't seen much anymore.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

I'm glad you mention Sasha Fae, she has always been a model I sought out content for due to her amazing abilities. I always wondered what happened to her as many of her videos don't appear to have gone past those years. Her content is hard to find in general, I wonder if she just decided she didn't want to do it anymore or for other, maybe health related reasons.
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

I'm glad you mention Sasha Fae, she has always been a model I sought out content for due to her amazing abilities. I always wondered what happened to her as many of her videos don't appear to have gone past those years. Her content is hard to find in general, I wonder if she just decided she didn't want to do it anymore or for other, maybe health related reasons.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

MtnReign wrote: 2 years ago I'm glad you mention Sasha Fae, she has always been a model I sought out content for due to her amazing abilities. I always wondered what happened to her as many of her videos don't appear to have gone past those years. Her content is hard to find in general, I wonder if she just decided she didn't want to do it anymore or for other, maybe health related reasons.
I actually found out elsewhere that "vanilla work" is what ended things for her. In short, she got a job transfer.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 2 years ago
MtnReign wrote: 2 years ago I'm glad you mention Sasha Fae, she has always been a model I sought out content for due to her amazing abilities. I always wondered what happened to her as many of her videos don't appear to have gone past those years. Her content is hard to find in general, I wonder if she just decided she didn't want to do it anymore or for other, maybe health related reasons.
I actually found out elsewhere that "vanilla work" is what ended things for her. In short, she got a job transfer.
That's awfully surprising for someone of her talents. But it sounds like she might have went the way of Illustrious Rogue after she was done doing bondage. Good for her though, I can't imagine her doing the kind of stuff she was doing for very much longer.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic