Most "bondage overkill" scenario?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Most "bondage overkill" scenario?

Post by Straitjacketed »

Whether captor or captive, what do you reckon would be the most over-the-top predicament to have to try to escape from?

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Feel free to DM me, if you prefer.)

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I would be tied to a chair very thouroughly, gagged, and blindfolded. My hands would be tied behind the chair, ropes tied around the chair and above and below my breasts, legs tied together at the ankles as well as above and below the knees. There would also be ropes tied around my thighs. For the gag, my mouth is stuffed with a cloth held in with multiple strips of duct tape, and a white otm gag goes over that for an extra layer. I'm blindfolded with a white cloth.

In addition to that, the chair would be chained to the floor so I can't scoot it around. My captors tell me not to even attempt to undo my bonds, as I'll be punished if I do. They say that they have armed guards watching me at all times. I can hear people moving around and since I'm blindfolded, I have to assume that it's true and there's no way for me to know for sure if somebody is watching me or not.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

If you want overkill, layers are probably the easiest way. Could wrap in clingfilm/shrink wrap, then mummify with duct tape, then maybe ropes or straps over that. Could throw a sleeping bag, and then some more ropes, in there too.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

[mention]captured_prize[/mention] Good classic chair tie with all the trimmings! I think you're right that, done properly, this can be a properly effective means of keeping someone captive.

I liked the sensory deprivation - blindfolding as well as gagging - but my favourite little detail is this:
captured_prize wrote: 2 years agoIn addition to that, the chair would be chained to the floor so I can't scoot it around.
For me, the fact that the chair is effectively a fixed object elevates this into overkill. That and the fact that the captive is ordered not even to test their bonds, under threat of punishment (if it were me, I doubt I'd be able to resist...).

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

[mention]ExcessivelyCurious[/mention] I agree, layers are a good way to go. One way to improve security even further might be to tape hands into mitts and perhaps tape or strap them down to thighs before the initial clingfilm wrap. A good thick mummy-style sleeping bag would be good overkill on top of that, especially if further secured.

RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

On of my bondage experiences in high school involved my friend wrapping me with two full rolls of saran wrap. I already couldn’t move at all but then she added a layer of duct tape. So that’s the most overkill I experienced haha.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

[mention]RotiferTape[/mention], I think that when a Saran Wrap and duct tape mummification is done well, it absolutely is overkill. Two rolls is pretty impressive! I think in order to prevent the captive from puncturing the plastic with their nails, it's important to use duct tape to strengthen the whole cocoon. :)

tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Straitjacketed wrote: 2 years ago @RotiferTape, I think that when a Saran Wrap and duct tape mummification is done well, it absolutely is overkill. Two rolls is pretty impressive! I think in order to prevent the captive from puncturing the plastic with their nails, it's important to use duct tape to strengthen the whole cocoon. :)
I agree that this scenario would absolutely be overkill. But what if the doubly Saran Wrapped and duct-taped "mummy" were now further secured with heavy duty straps in a standing position to some sturdy structure like a support post in an unfinished basement?
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 2 years agoI agree that this scenario would absolutely be overkill. But what if the doubly Saran Wrapped and duct-taped "mummy" were now further secured with heavy duty straps in a standing position to some sturdy structure like a support post in an unfinished basement?
Hahah, I like your thinking, [mention]tiedinbluetights[/mention]! What if, before being secured to an upright, the wrapped and taped mummy is zipped into a narrow-fitting but thickly-padded down-stuffed sleeping bag (shiny nylon) with its own integral hood, with a network of ropes added around the outside of the bag and then the heavy duty straps? :twisted:

tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Straitjacketed wrote: 2 years ago
tiedinbluetights wrote: 2 years agoI agree that this scenario would absolutely be overkill. But what if the doubly Saran Wrapped and duct-taped "mummy" were now further secured with heavy duty straps in a standing position to some sturdy structure like a support post in an unfinished basement?
Hahah, I like your thinking, @tiedinbluetights! What if, before being secured to an upright, the wrapped and taped mummy is zipped into a narrow-fitting but thickly-padded down-stuffed sleeping bag (shiny nylon) with its own integral hood, with a network of ropes added around the outside of the bag and then the heavy duty straps? :twisted:
Lovely! And so very caring and thoughtful: most unfinished basements are cold and damp!
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 2 years agoLovely! And so very caring and thoughtful: most unfinished basements are cold and damp!
Hmm, damp... Maybe some waterproof tarpaulin taped over the top, then.

tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Straitjacketed wrote: 2 years ago
tiedinbluetights wrote: 2 years agoLovely! And so very caring and thoughtful: most unfinished basements are cold and damp!
Hmm, damp... Maybe some waterproof tarpaulin taped over the top, then.
Now that's a true predicament! 24 hours later and I just can't think of anything more overkill than this. Anyone else?
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Straitjacketed wrote: 2 years ago Whether captor or captive, what do you reckon would be the most over-the-top predicament to have to try to escape from?
The villain has the hero:

1. Mummified and encased in a sealed tomb as oxygen slowly runs out.

or

2. Handcuffed and manacled in a locked shower stall-like chamber with water slowly filling it.

or

3. Bound tightly to a chair with a time bomb set under it.

or

4. Bound, gagged, and just within easy distance, but unable to help his partner who is about to fall into the clutches of the bad guy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic