Blanket Mummification

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Compton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Blanket Mummification

Post by Compton »

I know sleeping bag bondage is quite popular around here, but are there also people who like or have tried (wool) blanket mummification?
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

I actually used to do this when I was younger. Got the nickname “burrito boy”.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I like this too wrapped in blanket tied up pay also in my youth with my brother. Now I have no one with I can play or only as self bound what make it every time escapable, what it was my brother also.
Andrew
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I do it a lot, but not wool blankets. I’m quite weird where I was born and raised in snowy Vermont but I hated anything wool, or fleece, or stuff like it. So for me I just use my bed sheets and comforters because I both like them better, and they are more convenient to use. I use to have one third of my storage for self bondage items was bed sheets and comforters, but now I have moved and had to leave some of them in Vermont.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I used wool blankets quite a lot for self-mummification when I was a teen and occasionnally afterwards. Love the feeling, the warmth, the thickness.

I have also been bound in them by TUG partners, but less frequently.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

mikeybound wrote: 6 years ago I actually used to do this when I was younger. Got the nickname “burrito boy”.
I was also a "burrito boy." Love the way it feels to be wrapped up in a blanket to this day. This is even being applied as a therapy for certain anxiety disorders.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Compton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Compton »

Sounds great. Too bad there are not many pictures of this with male victims ;)
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I've been mummified on a blanket by an tug partner, it's nice and warm, but depending on the room temperature, it can make you sweat a lot. But on the whole it is good how the strings cling to the blanket and your body, and how you can stay warm and tight there.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

I experienced it a few times when i was younger and enjoyed it quite a lot. Though one time my cousins got somewhat carried away and literally treated me like a baby in swaddling clothes.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I enjoy blanket bondage media a fair bit. Usually blankets are an excuse for laughably overkill bondage to occur which im always a fan of. Bound hub has a few really good female blanket bondage videos
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tsuhaya wrote: 6 years ago I've been mummified on a blanket by an tug partner, it's nice and warm, but depending on the room temperature, it can make you sweat a lot. But on the whole it is good how the strings cling to the blanket and your body, and how you can stay warm and tight there.
Try getting a weighted blanket. Those provide loads of suppression with only one layer so you may not perspire so much.

@compton I believe many of the "unidentifiable mummies" (because we only see them when they are fully wrapped up) are guys online. For some reason more men seem to insist on covering their' face in videos when an effective gag and blindfold would accomplish this. This is especially the case with mummification where my favorite style is rare to see (someone mummified up to their' shoulders and gagged without covering the rest of the face).
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

I am certainly not against getting all wrapped up in a duvet and being left to struggle.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
Deleted User 715

Post by Deleted User 715 »

It works well with a bed sheet too.
Felinius
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Felinius »

Definitely something I enjoy. Any cozy, comfy, and warm restriction is great for me!
Compton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Compton »

I actually like heavy wool blankets for severe restriction. Obviously better when it`s cold outside.
Deleted User 1055

Post by Deleted User 1055 »

I've found blanket mummification to be best way to introduce people to mummification. Since it's super comfy and restrictive! Just make sure the room temperature is low. Probably isn't ideal in this heatwave currently xD
stranger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stranger »

This is certainly a nice feeling.
Did try wtih gf, too bad it was easily escapable. (still spend couple of hours wrapped)

Sounds great. Too bad there are not many pictures of this with male victims ;)
Links deleted by mod as they violate rules showing male and female nudity.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

For a film example of this, check out "A Bad Idea Gone Wrong"

Eleanore Pienta, I hope you have a great damsel future.
Last edited by Handsome Scoundrel 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Compton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Compton »

Interesting....still no male victim though :(
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Compton[/mention]
I've got a few really thick fleece-lined sleeping bags (heavy duty winter grade stuff).
Would unzipping one of these and spreading it out like a blanket before rolling you up in there work for you?

sac -10 (2).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Compton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Compton »

@bondagefreak This would definitely work. Looks warm and comfy ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

:arrow:
Compton wrote: 5 years ago @bondagefreak This would definitely work. Looks warm and comfy ;)
Warm and comfy is an understatment.
You'd be snug as a bug in a rug in there ;)

It might be hard to tell by the photo, but that bag's over twice as thick as the thickest winter comforters.
It would easily keep you toasty warm, even at -10c.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Compton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Compton »

Well you wouldn't let me sweat for too long, would you?
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

This is easily my fave type of bondage, I love the feeling of the blankets, especially once they’re secured with rope. I especially love multiple blankets being used because it becomes a thick, inescapable, super comfy prison
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

Handsome Scoundrel wrote: 6 years ago
I believe many of the "unidentifiable mummies" (because we only see them when they are fully wrapped up) are guys online. For some reason more men seem to insist on covering their' face in videos when an effective gag and blindfold would accomplish this. This is especially the case with mummification where my favorite style is rare to see (someone mummified up to their' shoulders and gagged without covering the rest of the face).
I think it's a mix of people who are really into the very heavy bondage aspect and people who would rather not show their face on the internet in a compromising way!
Compton wrote: 5 years ago Well you wouldn't let me sweat for too long, would you?
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] would need quite a bit of convincing to let you out at all I'd wager.

I've personally never tried with blankets, but I'd certainly be willing to wrap and be wrapped. If you're ever in southern california freak, reach out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic