Promotion (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 1286

Promotion (F/M)

Post by Deleted User 1286 »

Promotion (f/m)

This is something that happened a while back, and it kinda short.

I work at an amusement park as a mechanic, and one day my boss hit me with “Dude, I’m turning in my 2 weeks notice.” One thing lead to another and I was sitting in front of the big wigs and long story short I got the job.

I told my lady and she decided that it we should celebrate.

After a light dinner I’m sitting on the couch. I’m sitting and wearing what she called my “sexy” jeans, that t to me a just semi tight, and her favorite shirt. For reference I’m 6ft 155lbs, slim build, with blonde hair and blue eyes. With a wicked farmers tan because I’m outside all. The. Time. I digress.

In walks my woman and my mouth hits the floor.
She’s wearing thigh high leather boots, with black stockings, with a pink and gray garter belt, with matching panties and bra. With a long black silk robe. She’s 5’ 7” weighs 120 with a killer body and perfect d cup breasts and nice long red hair.
She sits next to me and we start our drinking game of playing cards and drinking bourbon. While we played I would try to annoy her, stare at her boobs, put the card in the bra, and make lame excuses to touch them. This went on for quite a while until we both were both pretty tipsy, and horny.

All of a sudden she throws the card down and straddles me and forcefully starts making out with me. I return the favor. Her tongue snakes it way into my mouth. She rubs her whole body against mine. I take my hands and feel as much of her as I can. I run them up her leather boots(I love the feel of leather and the look of boots). Then move to her thighs and then I move to her butt. All while our tongues have been intertwined, only with small breaks for her to move up my body to make my lick and suck her breasts. She’s pull away suddenly and attack my mouth with hers. My hands moved up her body to her breasts and just as I’m getting a feel she takes my hands and pins them to the couch. She hold me like that, pinned to the couch, he tongue deep in my mouth, he body grinding against mine. She let go and try to feel her again and she pins me again.

Suddenly she pulls away and tells me we should go to he bedroom.

She get off me and leads me to the bedroom(all this time I’m drinking in the sight of her legs and ass).

She shoves me on to the bed and tells me to get in the center.
A couple of silk ties of mine show up and she takes my right arm ties it around it very tight then ties it to the thick wood head bored. The she climbs over me to the other hand and does the same (did I mention she loves pirates so she knows a lot of nautical knots) and pulls it tight to that side of he headboard so now I’m officially tied to the bed and at her mercy.
She straddles me again and we make out more, her body pressed up and writhing against mine.

A lace blindfold is put over my eyes. So now I’m tied, blindfolded and still her mercy. We continue to make out for a while. Every now and then she would pull back and I’d reach for her but she stop me with a hand on my neck and push me back down I found this incredibly erotic, not really choking but the fact she was in complete control.

She started to attack my body- she would bite me all over, give me hickies in places that couldn’t be hidden. I strained against the bonds, and actually really tried to get out, but I was going no where...and I was loving it. There were times when she would pull herself up my body and into her cleavage. She’d force me lick, suck, nibble- effectively worshiping her breasts even somewhat smothering me.

Then came the surprising and best part for me. As she had be captive between her breasts she continued moving up. So I started kissing, licking, biting under her breasts. She continued up. I was at her stomach. She moved more... just below her stomach. Then she shuffled around and I simultaneously feel the leather boots on my arms, pinning me even more, and the leather mixed with her skin on either sides of my head with her crotch right in front of my lips. I’m then forced to used my tongue in ways I can’t describe...but one thing was for sure we were both loving it.

After she had enough of that...which took a while. She pried herself off my face and off the bed.
“How are you liking the celebration of your promotion?”
“I’m loving this.”
“Well, you don’t go anywhere, I’m gonna take a shower,” she cooed.
“Alright..I’ll try to no go an—mmmph”
“What was that? It seems you’re a little gagged with my panties...now to make sure they don’t go anywhere.”

With her hand over my mouth, she pulled off a stocking and tied it around head and mouth, both adding to gag, and sealing in the panties.

Then she climbed on top of me, rode the way only she does, and took us both to pleasure town.

After she finished, she got off and said, “Alright I’m going to shower, don’t go anywhere.”

“Mmmmphh” is all I could barely muster.

Don’t know how long the shower was because that’s how I fell asleep, tied to the bed, blindfolded, gagged with her panties with a stocking to keep it in place.

One things for sure best promotion ever...