Meeting Connor (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundluis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Meeting Connor (M/M)

Post by boundluis »

After quite a long absence and a few writer-blocks, I figured the easiest way to get writing again is to start of with a true story.
And since its turning out into a longer one, it's going to be in chapters.

MEETING CONNOR

Part One:

Social Media can be a bliss and a burden. Over the years, I’ve been in contact with a lot of people, chatting about our kinks, role-playing online, … but every time when there were plans of meeting each other, everything stopped. Plans were made, dates were set, until a few days or even hours before the meeting: complete radio silence, and the people were gone as if they never existed.

Needless to say I’ve lost faith in the honesty of people, and became rather hesitant on engaging in a new possible hookup.
After a while, there was one guy who sort of regained my thrust. Connor and I started chatting casually, throwing jokes around, finding common interests. We were both into bondage, big fan of tapegags. He loved smelly and sweaty socks, and was a willing victim. Over time we kept joking around of meeting each other, talking about what I would do to him, sending him pictures of my sweaty socks. But every time the words ‘we should meet up’ came around, I backed off a little, scared of another disappointment.

Until one night. I had such a boring night, so decided to take a small piece of rope, tie my feet together, and send Connor a picture of my tied feet. Like I’ve done so many times. After some texting back and forth, I took a leap of faith.

“How about I drive over to your place next Friday and get you what you deserve?”

As soon as I’ve hit the send-button, I felt the nerves rising.

“I’m up for it. If you wear these socks until we meet. I want to know how your feet smell”

Excitement. Could this be a turn in the no-shows?

----

As the week went by, I kept texting updates on the socks. In my shoes at work, on my desk, and as the week progressed, the smell got more and more intense. The days went slow, but at last it was Friday. I left work a little earlier than usual and made a stop at the hardware store to stack up on some extra rolls of tape. Since both of us got a major turn on of that, I got a broad range of colors and types. The standard silver and black, but also a red, orange, yellow and a striped one. I threw them in my bag of ropes and drove over to Connors place.

It was an hour drive, and the closer I got, the more the nerves kicked in. As I arrived, I’ve spent fifteen minutes walking up and down the street before I rang his doorbell.

During the week before, we’ve texted about a lot of possible scenarios. Burglary was a popular one, but we decided, since it was the first time we would meet, that he would just let me in and we would have a chat first, and see what would happen.

He buzzed me in, and I took the stairs to his apartment. Connor opened the door, gave me a small tour on the apartment, which was a rather short because he lived in a studio-appartment, and chatted about his upcoming trip abroad. All was very relaxed and casual, and nerves started to disappear.

I got up to use the restroom. Merely an excuse, because I had to take out the small coil of rope I had ready in my jacket. I felt confident enough to get the party started.

As I came back, Connor stood at his desk looking at his computer. His back towards me. This was my moment. I grabbed him from behind, pulled his arm behind his back and clenched my hand over his mouth. Connor worked out, so he was able to put up a fight. But I managed to maneuver him towards the bed and pushed him down on his stomach. I grabbed both wrists, and tied them together with the small piece of rope.
“let’s start this party” I whispered in his ear. I grabbed my bag and took out more rope, tying his arms together, securing them to his chest. More rope around his ankles and thighs until he was incapable to run away.

Although I knew he enjoyed his situation, he went in a victim role: Swearing, shouting, telling me to go fuck myself and release him. I liked where this was going. Although I’m not the most masculine dominant alpha male, I enjoyed my new found position.

“So my boy, you want to know how the adventure of my socks will continue?” I said as I took of my shoes. I sat myself on the bed, and shove my sweaty socked feet underneath his nose. While he was sniffing my one foot, I took of the other sock. I balled it up, and brought it to his mouth.
Playing the victim, he kept turning his head away from the sock. I figured, since he really likes sweaty socks, that was sort of a self-torture to him. But he kept on refusing to open his mouth, I sat myself on his back, pinched his nose and forced my wet sock into his mouth. Muffled protests, attempts to spit it out, his body struggling beneath me. I grabbed a roll of red tape, and started to wrap around his head, sealing the sock tightly in his mouth. After 10 rounds of tape, I tore off the roll, and tapped his plastered cheek.

“Now, that’s better, isn’t it? Hope you like it”

“MMMMPHM!”

I took another piece of rope and secured his legs to his wrists, leaving him in a tight hogtie. I took a bandana and covered his eyes.
I took a step back, sat myself on the couch, and watched my victim working against his ropes. As I took a sip of my drink, I was glad I took the leap of faith

To be continued
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love this story top work
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome back, my friend!
You're certainly off to a rousing start 8-)

Faked non-consensual bondage, smelly sockgags and forced foot smelling; what's not to like?!
Can't wait to read what happened afterwards.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

boundluis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundluis »

Part Two

Sitting on the couch I was really enjoying the view. Connor was grunting in his thick sweaty gag, fighting his bonds with such a high energy level. As we chatted over the past few weeks, he was convinced he would be able to escape any ropework. And by looking at him, I had a feeling he was determined to hold on to his statement. I saw him trying to maneuver his body into angles, trying to reach a knot. The tight hogtie prevented him from moving a lot, and every knot was just beyond his reach. His fingertips never came close, which made him more and more frustrated, grunting even harder. I saw his face turning red from exhaustion, his body started to get drenched in sweat.

I smiled, and got up from the couch. Let’s give him some extra robbery experience? Wandering around his flat, I found some familypics on the wall, rummaged trough the papers on his desk, started opening some drawers, until my eyes fell on a trunk right next to his bed. As I opened the lock of the trunk, I found his stash of gear. Bingo.

The trunk was filled with rolls of tape, rope, an assortment of gags and muzzles, a collar plastic wrap,… He was well equipped, that’s a fact. As I rummaged through his gear, I found a cup muzzle. To be honest, I never bothered to use or get one of these. But right now, this could add to the fun.
I grabbed the cup muzzle, and sat myself on the bed, right in front of his face. I removed his blindfold and looked into his eyes. If looks could kill, Connor would have nailed it.

“So mister big mouth, I thought you could escape my bonds? Looks like you’re quite unsuccessful with that.”

‘MMMPHHM!”

‘What’s that dear? You should really work on your pronunciation. How do you like the taste of my sock? Is it everything you wanted?”

“MMFMFCK U!”

“Now, I do believe you said ‘Fuck you’”

Connor nodded yes.

“That’s not a nice way to behave my boy. But I’m in a good mood and I’ll forgive you for that little outburst. And I’m even going to reward you for that” I said as I took of my other sock.

I showed him the moist sock, and put it under his nose. As he sniffed the smell of them, he shook franticly with his body, trying to get his nose out of the stench. After a minute, I saw him break character a bit, and saw enjoyment in his eyes.

“You like that smell don’t you?”

As I kept the sock before his nose, I put the cup muzzle on his head, the sock in it. Just before I fixed the buckle, I noticed there was room for some more, so I stripped of one of his sweaty white socks. I knew he went to the gym today, and by the look of them he already wore them for a long while. The stench was real.

I put his sweaty sock with mine in the cup, and secured the straps around his head, pushing the sock-cocktail firmly against his nose. Guess he wouldn’t be able to smell fresh air for a while.

“Looks like there is still some energy left in you”

I grabbed his feet, and started tickling them. Instantly his roped body started moving. High pitched screams coming out of his gag. Twisting and turning to escape the torture. No use in that, my arms clenched his tied feet, he clearly was not going anywhere. After a few minutes, I stopped, got up and ruffled his hair.

“Who’s a good boy?”

Connor enjoyed, smelling the drenched socks, fighting ropes, making peace with the fact that he wouldn’t be able to escape. As he was worn out by the struggle, he accepted his situation. His muscles relaxed, he closed his eyes and took deep breaths of our smelly socks.
I took the trunk towards the couch. As I sat back, I watched Connor trying to catch his breath, and rummaged trough my bag, and his trunk of gear, contemplating my next move.

“We’re not done here, that’s for sure.”

Connor opened his eyes, looking at me with both excitement and anxiety. I even think I saw a hint of a smile underneath all the layers of his gag.

To be continued
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is great. After all the waiting and let-downs, Connor seems to be the real thing., and I imagine you were a dream come true for him too. Definitely looking froward to wherever this goes.

Thanks for sharing this delightful story!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice story you have going! Really like the fake non-con aspect of it, alwyas have loved seeing a sub putting up a fight, grunting and cursing at their captor even if they are enjoying it. After so many let downs I'm glad you found someone like him! :)
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I do really like that story of yours!

Smelly socks, forced foot and sock sniffing - amazing!
But what I really do like here is that it's so simple and "plain" - a nice exchange for the fantasies often played out here :)

Keep it up, I can't wait for more.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic