Sleeping Restrained (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sleeping Restrained (F/M)

Post by RopedByWife »

It was Saturday morning around 6:00 am. I got out of bed to use the bathroom. It was going to be a cold fall day. I could hear the wind driving the rain against the widows. We keep the house cooler at night, and I was happy to come back to bed and crawl under the covers. My wife stirred next to me and rolled over to press herself against me. “Want to sleep tied up?” she asked in a sexy sleepy voice. She mentioned that she could use the leather restraints (which we hadn’t tried in a while) so I would be more comfortable. “That way I can play with you when we wake up” she promised. I was happy to oblige.

She climbed out of bed, putting her robe on, and soon returned with the leather wrist and ankle restraints (each with its small gold padlock for the buckle part, making them inescapable). Uncovering me, she pulled my underwear off before fitting them to my wrists and ankles. Attaching ropes to the metal rings on them, she secured my feet together and tied them to the footboard. She tied my hands to the headboard to either side of the pillow (instead of together above my head), making sure the knots we all well out of reach, she fluffed up my pillow and covered me back up. Quickly removing her robe, she climbed beneath the covers naked and pressed herself against me to warm us both back up, laying her head on my left shoulder. Within minutes, she was breathing heavily, asleep.

I lay there strapped to the bed and wondered if I’d be able to get back to sleep. My wife’s warm body felt great against mine and I was fully erect. I tried to lay perfectly still and not wiggle or struggle. I didn’t want my movements or the noise of creaking leather straps or padlocks jingling against the steel buckles to wake her up. It was a perfect moment and I decided to close my eyes and try to fully relax and meditate within that moment. I’m not sure if it was the relaxed nature of the capture (warm wife sleeping nestled beside me, warm covers over me, soft pillow for my head, comfy padded restraints) or the early morning hour, but remarkably I fell asleep.

I woke up an hour-and-a-half later, around 7:40 am. Still half asleep, Instinctively, I went to roll over on my side (my normal sleeping position) and found I couldn’t move. Disoriented, I tugged at my hands. Glancing to my right, I saw my restrained right wrist secured to the headboard. Nearby, on the bedside table (well out of reach) glinted the keyring with the keys to the padlocks. I instantly got really excited, tugging at my restrained hands and feet. I had always fantasized about waking up to find myself tied up (either from someone sneaking in and tying me in my sleep, or from being chloroformed, like in the movies. I had always imagined myself waking up (or coming to) to discover that I had been captured. I would wiggle and struggle helplessly, wondering what was going to happen to me. My wife had just given me that experience.

At some point, she had moved away from me. She was sleeping on her side facing away from me. At the sound of my movements, she was stirring in her sleep. She rolled over and opened her eyes. Seeing my hands strapped to the bed, she smiled and returned to her previous position on her side, pressed tightly against me, head resting on my shoulder. She stroked my chest under the covers and made a purring noise. “Mmmmm” she said, followed by “I want to wake up every morning with you like this!” Her hand slid down my chest, over my belly button and, finding my cock, she started to play with it.

We stayed that way a while. She had a perfect touch, the ability to keep me rock hard but not too close to the edge. Now and then, she would let her hand stray from my shaft and gently rub or tickle my balls. We discussed our plans for the day ahead, what we wanted to have for breakfast at our favorite café, errands we needed to run - like it was a typical morning that any couple would experience.

Suddenly she smiled. “Enough chit-chat! This undercover agent is about to go undercover. See you soon!” Diving headfirst beneath the covers, she wiggled her way down to the foot of the bed. I watched as her pretty bare feet disappeared from view. Soon, I felt her rubbing and gently tickling my restrained bare feet. She started playfully nibbling on my toes before sucking them. Her sharp nails raked my sensitive soles as I wigged my toes happily in her wet warm mouth. My cock gained level 1000 in harness and my balls tingled in anticipation.

Suddenly I saw the covers move as she shifted positions. I felt her straddle my legs, pressing her knees and calves tightly against mine. Her feet rubbed against my ankle restraints, her painted toes playing with the padlocks. Soon she started licking and kissing my balls before going to work on my cock. I held out as long as I could, clenching my thigh muscles, until she reached down between her legs to tickle my feet while she was giving me head. This quickly put be over the edge and I moaned deeply, pumping my essence into her willing mouth. She kept on after I was done for a few minutes, driving me absolutely crazy, before finally releasing my cock.

She emerged from under the covers breathing heavily with her hair messed up “Wow was it warm under there!” She laughed. Climbing out of bed and putting her robe on, she said. I’ll shower first and release you afterward so you can take yours. See you soon. “Wait a minute!” I said, when she was almost out the bedroom door “I never got a chance to make you feel good!” She turned and said “We need to get ready if were going to get breakfast before they get too busy. Besides I have that all planned for tonight.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I have fond memories of tying my man up like that and tickling his bare feet and balls. The difference is I'd straddle him and ride him so we both had fun.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic