B and B, You're never too old for footie pajamas. (MF/F) (chapter 2 added)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Amy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

B and B, You're never too old for footie pajamas. (MF/F) (chapter 2 added)

Post by Amy »

I haven't posted anything here in quite a while. I got a promotion at work not long after I posted the last story I shared here. The money is great, but I am working 50 to 55 hours a week right now. So, I just haven't had much time to write. Likewise, the little time I have had has gone to posting stories on the other two sites. That being said, The story I am posting here isn't one of mine. I am using my account to host for another author. I know that doesn't happen often here. But, she has posted in this community before. At least before the older site went down.

She finally has gotten a little more free time in her life and wanted to share a story. But, she wanted to see how it would go over with the community here before she went through registering her own account. So, I figured she could just borrow mine. So, I am going to end my introduction here and turn the pen over to the one who got me into writing in the first place. Take it away Jennifer.

=====================

Hi, it's been quite a while since I have posted anywhere. The time in my life where I had unlimited time share stories kind of fell off when I got married. I still am by the way and I have 2 kids. Both of whom are finally in school. I will leave that aspect of my personal life out of the picture for now. But, I have some free time and I thought maybe I would resume this old hobby and see how it goes. I remember when I posted my first story on Canuck's original site and all the support I got on the old board. This community has always been a place where I have shared my more relaxed tales of bondage growing up. There have been a good number of you who wanted to hear about my adult experiences. So, I am going to share one now and see how it goes. Thanks to Amy for letting me use her account to share this. If there is interest in my continuing to write here, I'll make my own account shortly.

"MMMPH", I winced a little as I felt the knot pull tight against my stomach.

"Too tight sister?" My captor asked.

I shook my head in response. My wrists were already bound criss-cross behind my back with a piece of rope about 15 feet in length. There was a second piece that was folded in half around the center of the tie. The end of it had been passed through the center allowing it to be drawn down again against the center of the binding. Afterward the lengths of that rope had been wrapped both waist around my midsection twice. Then it was being knotted off in front of me well away from where my hand could get at the knot. The purpose was to keep my bound wrists pinned against my lower back. Nothing elaborate, but extremely effective.

"All right, I am going to get your feet next then." The one binding me continued.

I sat on the edge of the davenport and watched as my captor took a knee. The second length of rope about the same as my hands started encircling my ankles. I didn't put up any resistance to the tie at all. I was too burnt out to even try. I really hadn't expected to find myself trussed up. In fact, that was probably would make the least sense given my current state of affairs. But, as I felt the coils draw tight as my captor cinched off the middle. I was really starting to realize just how much I needed this. With my ankles and wrists secured the next set of rope was applied just above my knees. It was just to take the leverage away from my ankles. The tie was performed in the same mannerism as it's predecessor.

"There, that should do it for now. You can lie down and try to relax a little if you want." The offer came from my binder.

"That's it?! You're not going to put her in a rope harness or add a hogtie cord?" He asked.

"No Buck I'm not, that isn't what she needs right now," Mary replied.

"Well, you should at least get a better gag. That bandanna isn't going to keep her quiet. She could probably work it loose in 20 minutes." Buck complained.

"You know not everybody I tie-up is for you to pleasure yourself while they squirm around. I know in that pig head of yours everything on earth only serves one purpose. But, I think Jennifer really needs this all things considered. Besides, she hasn't said a word since we put the gag in and I don't think she is going to try and dislodge it anyways." Mary followed.

"Then there's her outfit. I know some people have weird stuff they are into. But, I thought you said you don't play host to adult babies?" He commented.

"I normally don't it get too messy. But, that isn't what she's into anyways. Geeze not everyone is into the silk underwear or that hardcore leather stuff. Just keep an eye on her and let her relax. There is a lot on her plate." Mary commented looking over at her boyfriend.

Mary took hold of my right shoulder and helped to guide my body down into a laying position. I let my older sister guide me downward until I was reclined on the davenport. As short as I was I could lay all the way out with only a slight bend in my knees. There was a pillow on one side and my head came to rest against it. I shifted onto my side to keep the weight off my bound arms and stretched my legs out.

"There, that's not so bad now is it?" Mary asked looking at me. "Try to just relax a little and maybe grab a light nap if you can. Do you want a blanket?" She asked.

I nodded in response.

"All right, I'll be right back." She commented rising up from where she was standing.

I laid there on my side and tested the ropes. They weren't overly complicated, but they did their job. My hands were tied and anchored behind my back and my legs were at the very least disabled. It wasn't something I could get out of without a major struggle and I was too tired to put up the effort. I looked across the room and Buck. He was just sitting there in an easy chair watching me. I wasn't really in the mood to put on a show for him. He was a big guy nearly 6 and a half feet tall. Buck was quite muscular and build like an ox. He was 300 plus pounds and all of it was muscle. I don't know what Mary saw in the big dumb redneck, but there was something she liked about him.

I was dressed in some footed pajamas. A staple from my childhood. The sleeper was very identical to a special one some of you might remember from my college stories. It was the typical fleece once piece set with the built-in feet and a hood. The whole outfit was made out of sweatshirt fleece and the pajama feet had the little while vinal bottoms with toecaps and grippy stuff on them. However, inside of the pajamas, there was a second layer of material. They were lined top to bottom with flannel on the inside. So, they were a little fluffy, but they were quite warm and comfortable.

The pajamas were not the same ones as my previous story although they were an identical twin in terms of features. They were made by the same company and sized perfectly for me. The sleeper I had used in college was getting worn out and Mary had bought these as a birthday gift for me. But, given the state I had arrived in she decided to let me have them a little early. In addition to what I described above the pajamas also zipped in the back and had a snap tab over the zipper. This made them hard to get out of alone. Likewise, at the end of the sleeves, there was a second set of pajama feet. Although those went overtop of my hands instead.

They were a great outfit for any tie-up. They were warm and very comfortable. However, at the same time, they were quite confining, especially when paired with ropes. The double layers of fleece and flannel meant the ropes didn't dig into the skin. But, having the second set of pj feet over my hands were like big thumbless mittens. They were really comfortable for sleeping or lounging. But, they made finding and untying knots nearly impossible.

Mary returned into the room and was carrying a large wool blanket. "There why don't you see if you can get a quick nap in and relax a little." She commented as she threw the blanket and spread it over top of me.

She gave a quick wave to Buck and the two of them departed the room letting me have a little quiet time to myself. I twisted my wrist against the ropes two or three more times and they held fast. I tried shifting my legs against each other as well. Overall, the ropework wasn't elaborate. But I was helpless and not going anywhere for a while. When Mary asked me if I wanted to be tied up for a while. At first, the answer coming from my mouth really surprised me. But, now that I was secured I was finally starting to relax a little.

I let out a light yawn into my gag. I had never hand much success trying to sleep with my hands tied behind my back. Normally, I could close my eyes and drift off for about 15 to 30 minutes at the most. Just enough not to reach REM sleep. At least normally something would bother me enough I would have to shift and wake back up. Still, it felt good to be laying there. Being tied up right now was probably not the thing I needed to do. My life wasn't going particularly well at the moment. I had come over to Mary's just to vent. My sister had sat there and listened quietly.

I was 23 at the time of this story and just fresh out of college. I had found a job about 2 weeks after graduating. Things had been going well, I had found my own apartment and was just getting on my feet. Then, the company I was working for folded and I found myself without a paycheck. I hadn't been there long enough to get unemployment and I wasn't having much luck finding another job in my field. After 3 weeks of no luck, I swallowed my pride and started looking something just to pay the rent. The bank I worked at two summers ago wasn't hiring and I had just been turned down for a hostess job at the local Bob Evans. I was deemed overqualified and told they picked someone else.

My parents had just moved out of our current town to the lake community Amy mentions in her stories. My bank account was down to less than $300. I had an eviction notice taped to the door on my apartment for nonpayment of rent. Finally, my 6 month grace period on my student loans would be up next month and I had no money to pay them. I had nearly been in tears when I showed up at my sister's house. I didn't know where else to go or what to do.

Now, I was just laying here on my side with my hands and feet tied. I really couldn't do anything. I couldn't even itch my nose at the moment. So, trying to deal with everything else in the world really didn't matter all that much. It was midafternoon on a Friday and I was just laying there trussed up on my sister's davenport. Somehow the stress I was facing melted away. Even if was just for a while. I decided to take Mary's advice and tried closing my eyes. I knew I wouldn't get much rest tied like I was. But, I was finally relaxed and little so I tried.

A couple of minutes later I was drifting off to sleep. I am going to break part one of this story here. If you have comments you want to share please do. Thanks for reading and I'll have part 2 later this week.
Last edited by Amy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

It's always nice to read a quality story from you! Can wait for part 2
No harm in wanting to try new things right?
Always down to chat ;)
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Thank you for sharing.

A very lovely story.

It’s understandable to want some stress relief in something like being bound and gagged where you literally can’t do anything, not even worry about the stresses of life.

Thanks again for sharing. I look forward to reading part II.

Until then,

Sincerely,
Ranlar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ranlar »

Cant wait for part 2. Always a pleasure to read your stories.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

It’s so great to see another story from Jennifer! I’ve been a fan of her stories for years, so I’m already looking forward to the next part

And of course it’s great to hear from Amy again too! :p
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! As always, you’re a prolific author - and I always enjoy the tales you weave. I hope you decide to rejoin Jennifer!

And Amy - congrats on the new gig, hope everything is going well!
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hello Jennifer, you and your sister can always count me as your reader. You should reopen a new account in this forum. In this forum give too few persons how write story with what I love to read.
Amy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amy »

I am glad to hear everyone is enjoying the story so far. It is good to be back. Thank you for all the warm comments. This was one of the lowest points in my life. But, it would get better. I should have part 2 done either tomorrow or Wednesday so, stay tuned.

Jennifer
Felinius
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Felinius »

Thank you for writing again! Your stories are incredibly well written.
Amy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amy »

Thank you, everyone, for all the kind words. I really appreciate the warm welcome on my return to this writing. It's wonderful to have time to write again. For the time being, or at least until it annoys the admins I will probably keep using Amy's account here. My main issue is I let her use my jenniferstories email to make it. I didn't think I would return to writing and it gave her a readily available email for the site when she wanted to try her hand at the family tradition. But, sooner or later I will quit being lazy and work up a new email. But, right now I would rather take my free time and work on continuing this story. So, let's pick up where we left off.

I woke up laying on my side on the davenport. My left shoulder was asleep. Laying on top of it for as long as I had partially cut off the blood flow to it. So, I had that pins and needles feeling in it. I shifted my weight and rolled onto my back and that got things moving again. I planted my bound feet against the armrest and used them to leverage myself upwards into a sitting position. Other than my shoulder waking up I was just a little stiff. I looked around the room trying to orientate myself back into my sister's house and its layout. After a few seconds my eyes locked onto what I was looking for. The clock on the wall above her entertainment center. It suddenly hit me that I had been out of it much longer than I had intended.

Normally, I couldn't fall asleep with my hands tied behind my back growing up. Well, there is an exception to every rule and I had taken more of a nap than I had anticipated. I started moving my feet towards the floor with the anticipation of trying to go home. Then it suddenly hit me that I was still bound and gagged quite securely. I started struggling pretty hard against the ropes trying to free myself. Of course, that really didn't work, so I began shouting into my gag to see if I could alert my sister.

As Buck had pointed out earlier the cleave gag was more cosmetic than effective. It still muffled me quite a bit, but not enough that my grunts weren't heard by my sister. Mary saw me struggling and trying to speak. She crossed the room at almost a running pace. My sister reached up and worked her index and middle finger on her dominant hand between the bandanna and my cheek. She wriggled it back and forth a little and managed to dislodge it about 20 seconds later.

"Are you ok Jen, what's wrong? Are the ropes hurting you?" She asked watching me squirm.

"No, I'm ok." I replied. "Just a little stiff." I stopped and relaxed a moment to let her know I wasn't in distress. "It's just later than I anticipated I need to get out of these ropes and get home," I replied before giving my hands another solid squirm.

Mary nodded. "Stay still, I'll get your hands."

I stopped struggling and Mary started undoing the knot on the cord pinning my bound wrists to my waists. Afterward she untangled it and then started onto the wrists bindings. It took her about 3 or 4 minutes to work the knots and loops out. But shortly afterward, I pulled my hands out from behind my back. I took a moment and massaged my wrists, being tied was fun. However, I had been tied a little over two hours and it felt good to be free. Afterward, Mary bent down and started working on my ankles. I tried to expedite the process by releasing my upper legs. However, with my hands in the second set of pajama feet I lacked the dexterity to undo the knot. Mary gestured for me to back off.

"Just sit still I'll get you loose soon enough." She commented.

Mary spent the next 3 or 4 minutes undoing the two coils of rope that secured my legs together. However, she was good to her word and I was free of my bindings in a rather short space of time. Afterward, she came around behind me and undid the zipper on the back of my pajamas. She popped the snap tab and brought it down to the lower part of my back so I could slip out of the sleeper easily.

"Thanks, for getting me loose and for tying me in the first place. I think I really needed that." I commented looking at her. Mary just shrugged. "I am going to borrow your bathroom and then probably head out." I finished rising from where I was sitting.

"Make sure you put it back when you're done with it," Mary shouted over my shoulder as I made my way to the guest bathroom on her main floor. We both had a quick chuckle.

The restroom was just as it always was. I had changed out of my normal clothes and into the pajamas in there earlier before getting tied up for my little nap. I needed to pee so, I shut the door and locked it. One of the problems with a onesie piece style pajamas is that you often have to take the whole top half off to use the restroom. I didn't want Buck to see me without a shirt on. I slipped the top half of the sleeper off and let it land at about my knee level. Afterward, I dropped my panties as well and went ahead and emptied my bladder.

After finishing, I flushed the toilet and washed my hands at the sink. I had pulled my underwear back up and was earing the pajamas around my waist. I took a deep look in the mirror across from me and told myself it would be ok. Mary's little afternoon bondage session had calmed me down. I had half a dozen other applications out there. I needed to get back to the apartment and check the answering machine. Perhaps if I could find a job, my landlord might give me some breathing room on the rent. I looked at the top of Mary's clothes hamper where I had left my normal clothes when I changed. They weren't there.

I did a 5-minute search of the room and found that they weren't anywhere to be found. I checked in the hamper, the towel cupboard, under the sink and even in the bathtub. They were nowhere to be found. I took a deep breath Mary must have moved them someplace while I was sleeping. I slipped the top half of my pajamas back on and did the zipper up halfway. I wanted to be able to get out of them easily. Afterward, I opened the bathroom door and exited it.

Mary saw me approaching. "So, how do you like the new sleeper?” She asked

“It's great thanks to you very much for getting it for me,” I replied politely. “But what did you do with my clothes. I left them on top of the hamper in the bathroom and they aren't there anymore.

“Oh, I was doing a load of laundry and saw them sitting there. You were asleep so I thought I would just throw them in and wash them for you.” She explained.

“You did what?” I asked already know the answer to the question. “How am I supposed to get home wearing this. I cannot drive with these over my hands.” I commented holding up my hands showing the second set of pajama feet covering the.

“I guess you'll have to wait a little while then. I threw the laundry in about half an hour ago. It should be done spinning in about 20 minutes then I'll throw them in the dryer for you.” Mary replied.

“But, I need to get home. What if one of the other places I put in an application at called me. What if they want to set up an interview. What if . . . .” I continued, but Mary held up her hand to cut my speech off.

“Then, you'll call them back and set up an interview tomorrow. It's already 5:10 now. Even if you drove home and didn't get a speeding ticket, they would already be gone for the day. Take a breath, Jen, they will understand it takes you a day to call them back.” Mary explained in a calm relaxed voice.

I took a breath and calmed down. She was right after all. I was getting all panicked again and it wasn't going to help me getting all worked up. Mary walked over behind me and reached down. I felt the zipper on the back of my pajamas go upwards towards the center of my back.

“I send Buck to go pick up a pizza I ordered. He should be back in about 40 minutes. Why don't you calm down and stay for dinner with us?” Mary offered to look at me with a smile. “You look like you could use a casual night with the family.” She commented.

I went ahead and nodded at my sister's offer. Afterward, I took a few steps across the room and seated myself in one of the easy chairs. Mary clicked a remote and turned on the television set. I don't remember what was on. It's not relevant to the story anyway. We sat there and watched television together for about 10 minutes before my sister got up and headed out of the room. She came back in carrying something tucked under her arm. I looked her way with a look of confusion when she held it up so I could see it.

“I'm glad you like the pajamas. But, I actually got you two presents for your coming birthday. I was going to hold this one back as well. But, I think given the circumstances maybe I should give it to you early as well.” Mary explained. “After all your little nap earlier calmed you down quite a bit. Right now you look like if you don't get home by midnight you are going to turn back into a frog.”

I looked over at Mary. She was holding a straight jacket in her arms. It was made of a light beige canvass. The back of the garment was parted and Mary was holding aloft spread at arm's length. I could guess her intentions without her having to spell it out for me. I weighed the idea back and forth in my head for a moment. I wasn't going anywhere until the laundry was done anyways. Why not make it more official and just relax some more I decided. I shrugged my shoulders and got up from the chair and turned to leave my back facing my sister.

Mary held up the jacket and helped guide my arms into the oversized sleeves. Once they were on she drew the back of it closed around me. The straight jacket fastened in the back with 5 straps. It was made of a middleweight canvas and was a good fit for me. Possibly a little snug having the pajamas on underneath it. The jacket fit well around my waist area and it had a slightly raised collar that closed off the lower part of the neck. After the back of the garment was strapped shut, Mary reached down between my legs and pulled the double crotch straps through them. There was one for each side of the inside of my thighs. She threaded them through buckles in the back and snugged them up. This pulled down on the jacket and drew it more securely towards my body.

The last phase, of course, was to secure the sleeves and bind my arms. Like most straight jackets, this one had a loop across the front that went over the crossed arms. This made it harder to pull them inside the jacket and mount an escape. Likewise, this particular one had two additional straps that went around the upper part of my biceps to keep my arms more firmly at my sides. Mary did all the straps up securely and I could feel the final tug when she stepped away from where I was standing. I turned around and faced her. I could see a sly smile on her face as I tested my arms.

The straps were secure and despite 5 minutes of wriggling my arms stayed folded across the front hugging myself. Mary hadn't done up the jacket overly tight. In fact, she had left me a little slack to keep it comfortable. Still, despite that, I already knew the truth from my first 2 minutes of wriggling. This thing was staying on until Mary helped me out of it. Or, unless I was able to learn some lost secret from the great magicians over the years. So, the prior was much more likely than later. After a couple of minutes of struggling, I gave up and returned to my seat on the easy chair with the jacket on.

“I'm going to go check on the laundry and see if it's ready to swap over yet. You stay here and take it easy for a little while ok. I'll be back in a few.” Mary explained before departing the living room for the laundry room.

As Mary departed the room I looked down at the straightjacket I was wearing. Driving home in my pajamas with my hands in these thumbless mittens would have proved difficult. Obviously, the straightjacket made that possibly impossible. However, none of that seemed to greatly matter all of a sudden. I leaned back in the chair and let the straps put some tension against my body. She was right, I wouldn't gain anything from rushing home and checking the answering machine that evening.

Living on my own had several drawbacks other than the current financial one. The biggest annoyance I faced was not having someone to tie me up properly. I had my car vest, some handcuffs and a fair amount of rope. I did some self-bondage now and again over the past few months. But, it had been quite a while since someone had really restrained me this well. I was in a situation I had no control over and it really felt good. Overall, I felt pretty comfortable.

The pajamas were warm and soft. I was with my older sister. I was safe and the remainder of the world started to melt away. I was going to have pizza. Real pizza at that, not something I pulled out of the freezer that tasted like warm cardboard. Given my current finances, eating out was out of the question. I had been saving as much as I could, but if you don't have any income it's just not enough. I tested the jacket again. It was secure and I wasn't going anywhere. I just didn't realize how complicated my weekend was going to become.

Again everyone thanks for reading. Comments are always appreciated and it's great to be back. If you have any questions feel free to ask as well.

Jennifer
Felinius
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Felinius »

This sounds like an amazing and cozy way to relax, and let the stress of everything go away.

Sometimes the best thing we can do when stressed, is let someone take over, and make us relax.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo Jennifer,
the straightjacket footed pyjamas combinations was always what make me jealously in your stories. The footed pyjamas would today less problem as was years before. Today would it more straightjacket and I had no person would me help to put on and accepted that I use it.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Have I mentioned how great it is to see a new Jennifer story? :)

Thank you for sharing your life experiences with us, especially during this difficult time.

This was a great chapter that had me yearning for a cozy straitjacket. Well written as always, and that little tease at the end makes me wish the next chapter was already posted. Can’t wait to read it!
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

[mention]TightsBound[/mention] she had another what I would call unfinished story in form with nearly same combination. Is her last one before she leaves, what was copy to this forum.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

great stories can't wait to read more
batsiiii
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by batsiiii »

So great to hear from both of you - really looking forward for more of your writings :)
Amy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amy »

I am glad to hear everyone is enjoying the story. Part 3 should be later this week.
Felinius
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Felinius »

Thanks for keeping us updated, can’t wait to see what kinds of complications come up!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I am glad you decided to come back and share more stories with this site. Again this is a great story and I can't wait for the next chapters.
MKeys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MKeys »

Long week.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I think both sister have now other problems than this story. I hop they stay well till now. :!:
Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound to Please »

I know this story was posted a while ago but I somehow missed it and only read it just now. I hope all is well in your lives Jennifer and Amy.

Jennifer you have been one of my favorite of TUG stories for as long as I can remember. If you've moved on from writing I respect that, but if you decide to write again you will have an audience.

Be well and stay safe.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Bound to Please wrote: 1 year ago I know this story was posted a while ago but I somehow missed it and only read it just now. I hope all is well in your lives Jennifer and Amy.

Jennifer you have been one of my favorite of TUG stories for as long as I can remember.

Be well and stay safe.
Now time, where I wish, that this both would give a sign of life. Be well
and stay safe.
Andrea(s)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic