First time in a straitjacket (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

First time in a straitjacket (M/F)

Post by TheOldPirate »

Grace slid her hands and arms into the straitjacket, it's heavy canvas rough against her skin. She instinctively expected her hands to pop out at the end of the sleeves then remembered, oh right, this doesn't work that way.

She hadn't considered straitjackets for most of her life, other than wanting to generally avoid them; the idea, of comfortable restriction coupled with inescapability;, the cramped, stuffy interior, yet one she couldn't get out of herself, it always left her more than a bit nervous.

She'd seen movies and television shows where innocent gals were unfairly strapped into straitjackets against their will, struggling to escape while their captors taunted them. Sometimes they did more than taunt, a lot more; at least that's what was insinuated (after all, you couldn't show but so much on CBS on a Tuesday, 9pm).

But now here she was, standing nearly naked as a relative stranger strapped her into an institutional restraint which, by all accounts, was designed specifically so that people who trained to escape wouldn't be able to. It was overkill, driving a tack with a sledgehammer, as she'd be unlikely to escape from even one of the cheap Halloween costume types he'd shown her. This... this was impossible.

Yet here she was. He stood behind her, buckling the straps across her back and the two which went between her legs, on either side of her pussy. She only wore a pair of panties, special ones with snaps up the side so they could be removed without unstrapping the straitjacket. She couldn't believe she'd agreed to that.

"Okay, cross your arms in front of you," he said and she obediently did. He helped her thread them through the loop running vertically across her belly, as well as the two on either side, before buckling the strap. He put a hand on each of her elbows and pushed them towards each other before snugging the strap up tight, forcing her to give a big hug to herself.

As he secured that final strap she began to feel... different. It wasn't simply lightheadedness, it was something more, different, as if her body were being flooded with endorphins in a way she'd never encountered before. She was already a week bit drunk, a wee bit stoned, but this seemed to work it's way around all of that to create a feeling altogether different.

She dug her bare toes into the carpet, felt it beneath her soles. Doing her best to ground herself she stepped backwards off of it, towards the couch, onto the hardwood. She felt dizzy, almost ready to collapse as she leaned against him for support.

There was one final strap which threaded through the loops on the outside of her upper arms and went around her entire body, keeping her arms snug. Completely wrapped, she began to feel as if she were floating, a lightheadedness she'd never encountered before. She was barely aware as he lowered her onto the couch, sat next to her, leaning her into the pillows they'd set up, before placing her legs and feet onto his lap and covering them in a blanket.

This wasn't like bring drunk or stoned. She wasn't hallucinating. It was something else entirely, a feeling of fear, almost terror at being securely bound; yet there was a feeling of comfort and security in having no choice, not being able to move. She trusted that he'd be there, would take care of her in her helplessness, even as she knew he intended to take advantage of it.

But that was in the future. For right now she let herself relax and experience her very first subspace.

========

More to come, if anyone expresses interest.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice POV description, Grace is a lucky damsel. And you are lucky too to have her.
I would definitely want to read more of how she things about this.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

I agree, a very nice and thrilling description!

What I'd like to know is, how did it come about? How did you meet her, and how did you open up to her about wanting her to try on the straitjacket?
U+101D3
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

uemndlr wrote: 3 days ago How did you meet her, and how did you open up to her about wanting her to try on the straitjacket?
I met her on Match in mid '21. I'd been active in the lifestyle since 2007 so, aside from knowing what I wanted in a partner vanilla-wise, I also knew what I was looking for kink-wise. I brought it up early in our convos and she didn't run screaming and, in fact, was intrigued.*

The first few times we were together we engaged in some intense CNC play, both with and without bondage, and it went extremely well. Still, as with every other gal I'd been with, I wanted her in a straitjacket. So I told her I was going to order one entirely on my dime (I had some VISA rewards points burning a hole in my pocket) and if she didn't care for it, no harm, no foul.

After getting her measurements I ordered a SJ from Straitjacket Shop on Etsy. We both loved it, or at least the idea of her in a straitjacket. But the SJ shop product had a few issues, mostly in its lack of Posey buckles; The "D" rings it came with needed to have the straps doubled back or she could get herself loose through sheer brute force. Because of this it simply took too long to strap her in securely and also to release her. So we didn't wind up using it as much as we'd hoped.**

However, a few months later I purchased an Asylum Aspire Posey replica from a friend in a straitjacket forum I frequent. Not only did it fit her better and was more comfortable, but the Posey buckles allowed me to strap her up in about a minute, and release her even more quickly. It wasn't long at all before she was getting secured in it 2-3x a week, for as much as six hours.

We've continued pretty consistently since (we've had the occasional month-long break because life, but we always get back to it, typically with a redoubled interest). As part of our roleplay she spends some small amount of time trying to get loose, to no avail of course.

It's been my experience that if you bring out a straitjacket, everyone wants to try it. The main issue is sizing; you can't put an XL gal in a size S straitjacket, or vice versa. So it doesn't really pay to acquire a SJ until you know what size you'll need. Ask your partner ahead of time of course; if they say, "No way!" then they're likely not the partner you want.

Damn, I can blather on and on. If you want to chat further, PM me!

*Let me add that she wasn't the only suitable gal I met on Match, only the one who was the best fit for me. I just don't get why people find online dating so difficult; I've never had any issues meeting a partner.

**It was also snug; not too small, but it's a kink product designed for kinksters, so it's designed to be more form fitting than a "real" SJ. That, along with the high collar made it rather uncomfortable for long-term SJ sessions. The AA/Posey alleviated all of these issues.

Here's Grace in that Straitjacket Shop SJ. Visually it was fantastic, but it didn't hold a candle to the AA/Posey. Photo from August 2021.

Here's a pic of her having a much better time in the AA/Posey.

Polargear
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Polargear »

Great pictures and story. Thank you for sharing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic