Leaving the Door Open (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Leaving the Door Open (M/M)

Post by JackMurray »

Slightly embellished true story, followed up by our plans for our next get together...

I met a guy just a little older than me who was interested in bondage play with other guys, but he was adamant that it needed to be anonymous. I'm all for discretion myself of course, and somehow I let him talk me into a crazy scenario at my house. We agreed that I would leave the front door unlocked, and wait for him to find me in an upstairs bedroom. For the "anonymous" part of it, I stripped myself down to just underwear, and sat on a chair just inside the room facing away from the door. I gagged myself by stuffing a cloth in my mouth, then using a tie to hold that in (actually does much more to silence you than a ball gag, just not as hot:)). Next came a blindfold, and noise cancelling headphones playing instrumental music just loud enough that I'd never hear him coming. Lastly, I'd pre-arranged some rope in a kind of fireman's handcuff know that I could kinda, sorta tie my hands behind my back to be at least symbolically helpless and waiting for him.

It was awkward of course, and I couldn't quite get the rope wrapped around my wrists well enough, but felt something cold and hard against my wrists and realized that he was there, and trying to put handcuffs on me like he'd hinted that he might. I helpfully tried to move my wrists to make it easier, and just like that, I was handcuffed in my own home to an anonymous stranger. He proceeded to add a lot of rope around my torso and made me much more secure.

He spent the next 30 minutes teasing me a little bit before pulling out my gag and replacing that with what I quickly realized was a dildo. After making me give simulated oral sex for awhile, he replaced the dildo with his very erect cock and "made" me give him oral sex. He continued to play with me just enough to keep me plenty excited -- as if the bondage wasn't already enough -- until he pulled out and finished himself off. A few minutes later, he took the handcuffs off one wrist, and left. I cleaned myself off, and got on with my day.

I've certainly wanted another round of this, but the timing has never worked for both of us until maybe this week. For our next get together, we've come up with this scenario:

In the same bedroom, I'm still using the whole, gagged, blindfolded, headphones thing, but this time I'm tying myself spread eagled naked on the bed, with ropes pre-tied around one wrist to where all he has to do is come in and quickly tie one knot around the headboard to have me completely restrained this time. I think I've got it worked out so he can do that before I really know he's there. My thought is to find out he's in the room with me with some attention what I expect will be my very erect cock!

We'll see if it works out though.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

And the scheduling didn't work out, but we have it planned for another day. Only this time his message was that "All" the dominant men are able to come. Gulp. Not sure I'm down for doing this with more than one other guy. Sounds like a hot fantasy I suppose.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Thanks for sharing your experience, definitely hot if a little nerve wracking. I hope you do manage to have some more fun with him.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Maybe tomorrow as a matter of fact! Just one on one, as if mostly tying yourself up and leaving the door open for someone to come in and finish the job isn't enough!
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

So we actually pulled this off! The first lesson learned is that it actually does take a bit to tie yourself into a spread-eagle for you engineers out there. From the handful of times I've experienced this, I've thought that being tied spread eagle is actually kind of lame and disappointing, but it's plenty hot when you're tied well enough that you can't move very much. I'm one of those people who just gets way more into things when I really feel like I'm helplessly restrained.

Anyway, he announced himself by grabbing my feet, and just ran his hands around my body for a little bit before making his way up to my right wrist, and very tightly tying that off to the bed post to really restrain me. I'll keep most of this for your imagination, but he seemed to take some joy in teasing me and lightly torturing me well before my erection got any attention...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic