Selfbondage Surprise (Self M, F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
SwitchUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Selfbondage Surprise (Self M, F/M)

Post by SwitchUp »

Growing up an only child, I didn't have any siblings to play tie up games with and I couldn't really bring it up to any friends without fear of being judged. So I spent a lot of my sessions playing in selfbondage.

Fast forward to my adult years, playing with different partners, going to bdsm clinics and clubs, I learned many tricks that have made both selfbondage more exciting and safe. Balancing that perfect sense of helplessness.

Quick disclaimer! You should always play safe, having multiple backup plans and escape routes. And most importantly, always make sure someone will check in on you. I’ve always done selfbondage in a safe place where a family member, friend, or partner can “catch” me in the act. The embarrassment of being caught is preferable to the alternative and you may even find a bondage partner in accident ;)

The story I'm about to share is one of the times I let myself get caught just to see what would happen.

To start off, I'm a pale Asian male standing 5’5” with a slender body. I workout often but I prefer to be lean and skinny, embracing my twinky appearance. I have naturally hairless arms and legs and long curly hair down to my shoulders. From behind it's pretty easy to confuse me for a woman. Sometimes even from the front lol.

My partner, who we'll call D is a 5’0 petite asian woman with long dark hair and almond skin. Even though she's allergic to exercise, she's fit and athletic with small firm breasts ans a cute tight butt. Most people will say she looks young for her age but the tattoos and cynical attitude adds a few years. For anime lovers out there, imagine Nagatoro with Taiga Aisaka’s personality. Yeah I'm lucky.

D was still at work and wouldn't be home for a few more hours. Even though I was focused on my game, all I could really think about was rope snaking its way around my body, wrapping me up tight, and struggling till exhaustion. We’ve engaged in bondage in the past, taking turns tying each other up and tormenting the “victim” during our intimate play. But I also think of bondage as kinky yoga, a perfect way to relax and relieve stress. Kill two birds with one stone, relax and surprise D.

“Roughly 3 hours,” I think to myself, placing the controller down.

I feed the cats, lock the doors, close the curtains, and check the oven…before stripping down naked, grabbing our bondage bag, and making my way towards our bedroom. Inside we have a wide collection of ropes, belts, straps, leather cuffs, tape, gags, blindfolds, toys, etc. I grab a handful of rope, 4 leather cuffs, a medium sized ball gag, a blindfold, metal rings, a piece of twine (guess what for), my wireless earbuds, and one of my favorite butt plugs.

For this session I chose a rimming butt plug from B-Vibe. The plug not only vibrates on the tip, but also tickles your rim, spinning wildly like a brass player in a Miles Davis band. The remote is not wired making for easy handling and both the prostate and rim massagers can be controlled separately or together.

I slip on the condom, lube it up, then I sit. I feel the cold tip touch the tight lips of my hole. It penetrates as I slowly guide it in and out, feeling the lube work its wonders. I take a deep breath. The lube is cold. I sit lower as it slowly gets swallowed inside. It gets wider and wider, my ass cheeks spreading to accept it, until pop! The plug disappears inside.

Before I can settle, I grab a long piece of rope and begin wrapping it around my waist. After I'm certain I've lassoed my torso tightly, I make a knot beneath my navel and bring the tail down in front of me. Making sure I trap the base of the plug underneath, I tie a knot in the middle then run the rope back up to the belt behind me. Before I bring the rope down again, I tie a metal ring in the center of my back for later use. I repeat the process of passing the rope under my crotch, tightening more and more as the rope thong hides the plug, sinking deeper into my ass.

I test it out, moving my hips forward and back, side to side, with the slightest movement triggering a gentle push deep inside of me. Just for fun, I push the button on the remote for a second making my knees buckle and my eyes roll back. Only for a second though cause I'm a masochist like that.

“2 hours and 15 mins,” looking at the time as I walk towards the bedroom door. One final thing before I can begin the rest of my bondage. A cute “Welcome Home” sign taped on the outside for D to see.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Don't leave us hanging!!

Please continue!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Reminds me of when I was younger and would tie myself up, leaving a note for my wife to find when she got home that her bound up 'boy-toy' was all prepped to serve...

Please do continue!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic